New Family Member

The will of trust

Minhyuk raised his eyebrow in question. Granny went missing for a week and came back suddenly telling us that we were going to have a new family member. Then comes this eccentric girl who called me a luggage douche. Like pfffft, did I even know her?

 

 

Even her slightest behaviour got on my nerves. Why did I have to come back to Korea in the first place? The only person I truly missed was Minyoung. Even so, I constantly went on Skype with her. Unable to take all this annoyance any further, I grabbed my car keys and got out of the house.

I dialled Minyoung's cell. She picked up on the second ring.

"Oh hey oppa! I was just about to call you!!"

"Ahh.. Jinjia? It's like our minds are connected or something. I'll pick you up after work araso?"

"Nae oppa!" I could envision her smiling through the phone and grinned back in response. In 2 weeks it would mark our 10th year of knowing each other. Since young, I've always felt the need to protect Minyoung. She was so innocent, so fragile, so vulnerable, and needed a loyal and faithful companion by her side- and I have been playing the role of her big brother since 3rd grade.

"Minyoung! Here!" I waved at her while leaning against my car. I could see her familiar silouhette running towards me.

"OPPPPPPPAAAAAA!!!" She hugged me so tightly I was struggling for air.

"Easy.. there girll... I can't.. b-breathe.." I laughed with difficulty. While I returned her an even tighter bear hug, I caught a whiff of her-- that nostalgic floral scent. Daisy by Marc Jacobs. The perfume I got her every birthday.

"Hmm, what shall we eat?" I finally released her and linked my arm around her shoulders while we bickered over what to eat like old times.

 

2 days after eccentric girl gatecrashed my house, she moved in. How shameless was she?? But to be completely honest, I couldn't care less as I was planning to fly back to New York as soon as possible. In the meantime, I held my hostility towards her.

in the shower, I pondered over things while letting the water run down on me. What exactly was Haemoni planning to do? No one could ever predict what that old woman had in mind. As I turned off the tap, I dried myself and pulled a singlet over. After wrapping my towel around my waist, I got out of the bathroom.

At that point of time, eccentric girl was skipping down the stairs and came to a halt when she saw me. As she looked me up and down, I became self-conscious and attempted to cover my top half with my hands.

"YAH! What are you looking at?! Turn around you babo!!" 

"Tsk tsk. There isn't anything for me to see anyways." She rolled her eyes and went in the shower. 

What the hell was wrong with that girl? Nobody has ever dared to go against me like that in my life! She currently ranked second in my hitlist D:< 

However, after I got back to my room, I stared at myself in the mirror for a long time before deciding it was time to hit the gym soon.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I KID. DEAR B-BOMB U DON'T HAVE TO GO TO THE GYM. U ARE HOT THE WAY U ARE.

 

Ije! Nae gaereul pyodae~ 

 

OMO OMO OMO WHAT IZZZ THIS.

 

Pyo giving him the look while Minhyuk does the i-cut-things-at-night-you-mess-with-me-you-die expression xD ADORABLE!

 

 

"Omo look at them fly!!!" Pyo looked like he was gunna faint... Poor boy.

 

Black hair looks just as fab!

 

THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL TELEPATHY. LOOK AT ME AND MY BESTIE DOING THE SAME THING. 100% COINCIDENTAL.

 

PROOF. AND WE BOTH CHOSE MIRRORS NEAR THE SNACKS SECTION. LOOK AT THE SIMILAR TUBES OF PRINGLES IN BOTH PHOTOS.

MINDBLOWN.

And to add on, I have a left dimple- just like Minhyuk xP 

HAIL TO DIMPLES!! (However slight they may be)

 

Shall I add a few more things that we have in common??

 

bontheblock:

My stage name is B-Bomb, and my real name is Lee Minhyuk. I’m Block B’s dancing machine. I was born on December 4th, 1990, and I’m an only child. 

That’s why I want to raise a… little sister? in our dorm. A lot of people say that they fight with their younger sisters but I don’t understand that….

 

I'm an only child too! And i'm blood A just as well. So in other words, I should be the little sister staying in Block B's dorm since i'm younger than all of them xD Kekeke...

Pics taken from yeahbbomb tumblr. Go check it out, they have great pictures there!