JEntry ┊ Guardian 3

「 Y G G D R A S I L RP 」 ┊ Notes
 

[GUARDIAN JOURNAL ENTRY]

 

I can’t sleep, nor the past few days. . .  Every time when I drift to sleep, I get these dreams, it’s getting vivid and even more blur. Nothing is right in my mind right now, it is all none sense. I do not want to waste my time looking blank every day, so I decided to look at the past guardian notes, thinking that I might find something about my case.

Inside the sky dome library, where all the archives of the past Guardian Journal entries are preserved, there are few entries that seems very far off, nothing makes sense, it’s like all the past guardians have been living their lives watching at the sky dome and doing none sense world inspections. They are boring to be honest, the funniest thing I read about is when the 7th generation co-guardian accidentally castrated his other co-guardian.

Scanning through the journals, not interested with what’s in it, I saw a picture of King Jinki at the wall and that hit me, King Jinki! I have read about him in some books and some history of the World tree in the restricted section, he might help me with his entries. The next thing I found my place is under the basement of the library, where the oldest entries are logged. But to my disappointment it’s not there, I became curious with the log arrangements. It seems that someone removed some entries, the oldest to the newest logs have a large gap in years. The oldest logs from the first generation Guardians are also missing. Frustrating bits! Where could they be?!

 

From the Day Book of Guardian King Suho, The head Chief

Writ this day, Wednesday, 19th of March, in

The Sky dome under the Sanctuary Core, Home of the Guardians

Go back to HOME