JEntry ┊ Guardian 4

「 Y G G D R A S I L RP 」 ┊ Notes
 

[GUARDIAN JOURNAL ENTRY]

 

Four of the nine worlds of the Yggdrasil have been opened. The world tree that uses our essence to keep growing. There still worlds closed and mysteries that still haunts my thoughts.

I’ve been studying the archives available in the library here in the Sky Dome. So many accounts of the past that tells me about our predecessors and such. Yet, there are still more to know about. A lot more artifacts are missing, which are said to be located in the other worlds and most of them are probably the important ones. King Suho suggested that we should keep having inspections in the worlds we are able to open in which I and Queen Taeyeon agreed.

So far, it has been months of my stay in here but something odd has been happening recently. King Suho keep on having these dreams. He said it must be recollections of his past life. I, on the other hand, have been hearing voices on certain places and times. It’s like conversations of the previous guardians and rulers of the worlds. At first they were just faint sounds. But it have becoming quite clearer like the conversations are faint whispers. I still can’t understand much though. I can usually just hear names and places. I haven’t have news if Queen Taeyeon is experiencing odd things, too. I should ask her next time we get to inspect together.

I have noticed some weird markings while walking around the Sky Dome too. They seem to be more like protective runes. I better learn more about them. Even though I have learned many spells, runes are the trickiest. They could leave effects on anyone who touches them. So I must be cautious when I study them.

It’s quiet out here. It has always been since we three arrived. But soon we are planning to open the gate from the reality to Yggdrasil. We will meet the chosen people who’ll be of help to us to solve the mysteries left by our predecessors. For now, we should continue searching on our own. And then, once the gates are open, more possibilities will come.

 

From the Day Book of Guardian Queen Seohyun, The Secretary

Writ this day, Saturday, 22nd of March, in

The Sky dome under the Sanctuary Core, Home of the Guardians

Go back to HOME