JEntry ┊ Guardian 5

「 Y G G D R A S I L RP 」 ┊ Notes
 

[GUARDIAN JOURNAL ENTRY]

 

Old London, 1890, London tower streets.

                “Hey comeback here!” A man shouted holding a gun.

                “He ran so fast!”

Minutes passed and the streets were flooded by whistling sounds and screams. It’s so alive tonight, and I do not like how alive it was.

                “You’ve got to be kidding me!”

A crossroad up ahead divided the path, with all the siren and wailings in the street, I can’t focus to which way to take, I was planning to take the left, when somebody grabbed me and covered my mouth.

“Shhhh!” It was a woman, she winked at me and gripped at my clothes as we jump high to the building roof. I was thrown meters away, as we landed. She peaked down at the building roof, surveying the chaos that the police are into.

“Thanks for saving me. . .” I said brushing the dust out of my tux.

“The phantom, The red warrior, The one-man army, the cursed warrior—“

“Okay stop, those were the titles I’m trying to erase in the history of the earth. Why are you here anyway?”

“Why? Are you tired of the hard work? You know you shouldn’t have made that trip.“

“I was adventurous and curious, it has always been me, mind telling me what are you doing here?” I insisted to ask.

“Just checking on an old friend, ever since your trip from the fountain of youth, I haven’t seen you for years.”

“I don’t believe you!”

“Okay fine, I was here to tell you a premonition of mine.”

“And that is?”

“You are going to die, and you know I never been wrong with them.”

“How? Where? When?”

“I do not know, but I saw you burning, your body was on fire. That is what I saw.”

“Thanks for the tip, I’ll try to avoid fire from now on. Listen I need to go, I need to go back to my roots.”

“You’re going back to Japan?”

“Yes, I need to be there for some reason. Really thank you.”

She took one final glance at meand jumped off the roof without saying any word. Yes I have many names, I’ve been around the world since the dawn of time. I’ve experienced every war, mischief, corruption, rise and fall of many civilizations and Every kind of evil in this world. I ran behind the shadows of the great peoples listed in the history of man kind, known by names, alliases, and stories.

I thought everything was permanent when I was young, that no one will vanish to my side, I always belived it like my mother told me. As I age I knew that it is not, nothing stays forever, it scared me, I was afraid, afraid of dying.

At the age of 16 I met an old man, in my birth of origin, Old America, now called as the United states of America,  Australlia. The old strange looking man, offered me a map, a map to the Foutain of youth, A water that could give enternal life to a person who drinks it. For once I was fascinated and taken a back with one thing that could help me, then I decided to dedicate the rest of my life to find the fountain. In the Age of 40 I found the place and made a promise not to tell where it is hidden. My body turned young, the lines in my face went smooth, my body doesn’t feel any pains, it’s like I’ve been renewed again. I was happy, and came back home, I wanted to show my parents what I have become, but the last thing I knew that they we’re in a grave yard. I was so busy with my greed for life, I forgot what was important to me, my parents.

As the years passed, I stayed at home and do nothing, just kept waiting for my life to end, but it was no use. I want to turn back time, but I can’t. I don’t want to live like this, I want to have a purpose with what I have. That started my journey to uncover my true calling. I met a man that helped me, he was still in his middle age, he took me as his student, we flew to japan and he trained me as his disciple, I learned the ways of the ninja from him. I was bowed to my honor to protect our clan.

Nagasaki, Japan, 1940

I came back to Japan and returned to our dojo, The Nagasaki Clan, I was called by our master, hearing a news that he was dying. I came back as fast as I could. But it was too late, he was already dead and left the whole clan to me, a complete stranger, a person that is not a family, but then I realized, I was a son to him when he was lonely. A person that lend him a shoulder when we were in danger. I did what I was told and took over. I was scared, I don’t want to make mistakes, it was my biggest fear. but I remembered what my master told me once, “A person cannot grow alone.” I followed that and relied on others as they relied on me.

It started the reign of our clan that no one even dared to start a war at us. We were respected and feared, then grew alliances to other clans and tried to learn our ways. It was our Golden era, everything is in place, the order, the nation, the peace, it’s everything that I could ask for. . .

Nagasaki, Japan, 1945, 9th of August, inside the Nagasaki Clan meeting place.

“Reports where laid to the government, that the U.S. army will wage a war at Japan.” A man reported in Japanese.

“If we must, send the other ninjas to aid the government, I’m sure they would need all the help they could get.”

“Kashikomarimaa.” He bowed and left, disappering in thin air.

Days have passed since the war started from Japan and the USA. Everything grew restless and uncanny, The japanese army fought with swords and the USA, fought with guns and tanks. It waged for years until one faithful night. Loud tremors and screams woke me from my slumber. People inside the Dojo are running and panicking. A man stood and kneeled at my presence by the door.

                “Master, we must leave immdediately!” He informed with worry and fright in his face.

Without a word I ran with him outside the Dojo wearing our bathrobes, as fast as we could.

“The US Army used a special bomb that we do not know of, they also dropped one in  Hiroshima.” He said as tears pelted out of his eyes.

The tremors became stronger and stronger, as it approaches us. Everything who got in it’s way burned to crips. Screams and shouts are visible everywhere. We can both hear the pain of our comrades falling one by one.

The two of us reached the forest, running until where our feets could carry us. It was a rocky road, and the forest is dark and deep, we do not know where we are going, until my comrade fell on the ground.

                “Go!” He shouted, seeing me ran back to him.

                “GO!” He shouted again.

Tears are visible in his face. He is crying but not that he is afraid, but he is crying because, he was happy serving me, he is dying with honor. I ran meters away, when I heard a loud scream, I can’t look back. It pains me to see my men fall to their death, that I could not do anything to help them. I’m no god, I can’t stop what already is happening. Then one instant I fell on my knees, my feet went numb and can’t continue to run no more. My hands gripped on the hard soil, as tears ran down my cheeks, so this is death, I can’t believe that I would actually die this way, this death is inevitable, but I can’t accept this.

It was hot, my body feels hot, I screamed from the tearing pain that my body feels, I know I was screaming but I can’t hear my own voice. My hands are numb, and I can see them burn by fire. I was dying. . . there are still things that I wanted to do, shame, I was waiting for her, but she did not showed up.

I smiled, think I smiled, from the last sensation that I felt, I felt myself smiled, I was happy, I do not know why but suddenly my heart felt light. It’s time I guess, no one can live forever, I guess it’s time to sleep. . .

 

“Suho. . .” A voice called.

“Suho. . . .”

“Suho. . . . Wake up. . . “

I can’t answer, talk, ot move my body I’m dead, that’s what I thought, but my body fel t like drifting in the air.

 

 

 

From the Day Book of Guardian King Suho, The head Chief

Writ this day, Wednesday, 27th of August, in

The Sky dome under the Sanctuary Core, Home of the Guardians

Go back to HOME