JEntry ┊ Svartalfheim 1

「 Y G G D R A S I L RP 」 ┊ Notes
 

[SVARTALFHEIM JOURNAL ENTRY]

 

 

Third week of our world inspections and here in the world of the Dark Elves, just thinking about the name of the people who once walked in here creeps me. There are past journal entries that tell us that the Dark Elves after the reign of Malekith, which has bad reputation to us Guardians, planned on taking over the whole tree by destroying it with a stronger weapon. After the first argument with the 2nd generation of guardians, which we won, they banished him at some place in the realms of Yggdrasil that only we guardians know, and we believe that he still lingers in this tree.

Queen Alflyse led the new race of dark elves, and made a peace treaty to all the realms of the world tree and the 2nd Generation head chief of the Guardians.

They focus on creating high tech weapons in helping defend the other realms when they are in danger. This was viewed by the Head chief, as a noble deed in helping bring peace among the worlds. But standing and being in this place sends chills to my spine. I don’t know why, but probably my Guardian instincts are tingling.

Queen Seohyun has a nick with technologies, and was hype about this place once we land in here, she was yapping and yapping about this place, until when we are in the Castle doors, that shut her up. She got so hype she did not know she landed on a trap, poisonous one. She is in bed right now, together with Queen Taeyeon. While I’m here at the Library, again, doing my research as always, they got lots of plans and blue prints about new technologies, some already done and some are still in draft status. I like their castle, it’s full of weaponry and best defense I have ever seen.

During my watch for Queen Seohyun, she asked me if she could stay here and do more things for her research, she’s doing the friddging aegyo again so allowed her, I don’t mind, who knows what she might found. I need to switch roles with Queen Taeyeon again she must be worried that I haven’t returned yet.

Dark elves got high standards in technology, much more farther than the ones we saw in midgard, our past life.

 

From the Day Svartalfheim Journal of Guardian King Suho, The head Chief

Writ this day, Saturday, 1st of March, in

Librarians desk, Library, Svartalfheim Castle

Go back to HOME