JEntry ┊ Guardian 1

「 Y G G D R A S I L RP 」 ┊ Notes
 

[GUARDIAN JOURNAL ENTRY]

 

Yggdrasil also known to be the world tree, connecting different worlds, nourished and found by the creator of life. Before, it was said to be that the tree of life connects 9 different worlds; 9 different people, 9 different views, and 9 different cause. As time goes by, the creator passed the role for watching over all the different kingdoms to people who they view as special and capable.

They call them the Guardians of the world tree. They were tasked to watch and guide all the nine different worlds, according to peace and order.  During the 7th generation of Guardians of the 7th century, the creator of the World tree died. The world tree weakened, and the only thing that could feed the world tree to keep it growing, is by feeding it off with essence of the Guardians. As long as the Guardians are alive the tree itself will still be alive.

The 7th century was the stain of history in the set of Guardians who ruled the World tree. One of them, who were once the head chief council of the Guardians, seek for more power and the rest of the Guardians did not argue nor start a fight with him, because they know that he is more powerful, even with their powers combined.

Jinki, a formidable Guardian, who disliked and did not like how things, are ran by the head chief, found a way to get rid of him, but it wasn’t good, nor the other Guardians opposed it. But it’s the only way.

During the Kingdoms inspection, led by the head chief himself, Jinki decided to do what he must do in order to restore the balance in the world tree, the other guardians, who was with them are still deciding if they should join Jinki or not.

Asgard, the only place that the head chief like, the place where he usually stays longer than any other kingdoms, He stayed there for 5 days with the rest of the Guardians. In Jinki’s observation, the head chief always stays there for more than 5 days and asks the other Guardians to finish the inspection for the rest of the kingdoms.

The time where Jinki’s plan was in accord, the head chief stayed there and let them inspect the remaining kingdoms. Jinki and the rest of the Guardians warped out of the Kingdom and stood at the entrance. For hours they think and stood silently at the entrance of Asgard, and Jinki waited patiently for their answers, because he could not do it himself. Another hour has passed and some guardians who already decided to go with Jinki’s plan grew impatient, they convinced the other guardians as well until it all comes to one answer, “To cut the world off of the tree, and wait from the day till he die there.” Cutting Asgard from the tree, is a great loss from the tree itself, Asgard won’t be the only one to be cut but the remaining five Worlds that are connected to it.

It was a hard decision to make, leaving the Remaining four Kingdoms, named, Alfheim, Niflheim, Svartalfheim, and Vanaheim. Four kingdoms so far from each other but have strong bonds, the kingdoms that the Guardians until now the 20th century are still governing.

Year 2014 the 20th century, from the Gregorian calendar, a new set of Guardians born from the roots of the world tree are governing the Yggdrasil tree. The New Head chief, with his co Guardian council members, Queen Seohyun,  Queen Taeyeon, and her Junior assistant Princess Hyomin. The new set of Guardians who are tasked and yet to discover the mysteries left by the past guardiansabout the World tree.

There are past achieves about the logs from the previous reports of the past Guardians, that are lacking and misleading. I the king, don’t want to go beyond on from what are set to us by the past guardians but something in my guts tells me that We need to find it.

 

From the Day Book of Guardian King Suho, The head Chief

Writ this day, Saturday, 23rd of January, in

The Sky dome under the Sanctuary Core, Home of the Guardians

Go back to HOME | Next Entry