JEntry ┊ Alfheim 1

「 Y G G D R A S I L RP 」 ┊ Notes
 

[ALFHEIM JOURNAL ENTRY]

 

 

Alfheim, the world of the wise elves. It has been said, that by years inside the Kingdom, The Elves, Built their homes inside large old trees. Matter of fact in these houses, the Guardians who are new on the job, saw magnificent carvings inside the trees. Every details and design are magnificent in one’s eyes. But the houses are empty, all of them. It is a deserted World, no traces of living creature walks, in this present time.

Before, elves lives a simple life, they mainly use bows and arrows and sometimes sword for hunting. Every elf is gifted with great marksmanship with a bow. Traces of the old Archery are still present in some villages that the guardians visited.

In some of the Guardians research notes, left by the past guardians, Alfheim was led by the wisest elves, which they call themselves The High Elves, they nurture new breed and led them by the ways of the elves.

The High elves built a castle, a castle wherein the best elves in Alfheim are found, a stronghold that any living creature, would be stupid enough to enter. In the guardian’s case, earlier times an alliance was made by the High Chief of the High Elves from the Head Chief of the Guardians 1st Generation, it is said to be that Guardians and Elves would help each other from any danger or problem that would come to them for the future.

1st Generation Guardians are persuasive enough to make a deal with the wisest Elves in Alfheim, after their deal, they became alliances, brothers, fighting for a cause. During their early times, Alfheim and Svartalfheim, World of the Dwarfs, are sworn enemies. With the Guardians Aid their war for ages stopped and made an alliance to build a strong army.

But nonetheless Guardians are avoiding a war, their sole purpose is bring peace and order to every Kind in the world tree.

Being in here is like history is with us. Essence of the High elves lingers in the very walls of the Castle. To the guardians disappointment, the library, where our main goal to retrieve more information, is ran my thieves. Some books that are in the Great Library aren’t much of a help but, it would be nice to come here and read some books for fun sake.

The world of the elves is beautiful, it’s a shame that there are no people, nor their kind isn’t here. I want to see one.

 

From the Day Alfheim Journal of Guardian King Suho, The head Chief

Writ this day, Tuesday, 14th of January, in

The Chief High Elf’s Study, Alfheim Castle

Go back to HOME