JEntry ┊ Guardian 2

「 Y G G D R A S I L RP 」 ┊ Notes
 

[GUARDIAN JOURNAL ENTRY]

 

So here I am again, tired as usual, half laid back at my Study in our lovely home, the Sky Dome. We just returned from our world inspection duty. Which means everything will be very busy for us guardians. World inspections are done just for nothing it is made for us to apply changes. And right now everything the four worlds open, need a lot of changes and improvements. We are sending workers to work on four different worlds to begin the renovations and stuff, to be honest I’m getting nervous about the budget denominations and cost of everything that will be needed.

Queen Seohyun finally sent us a message, she says she’ll be staying there for more research and got carried away with things. Good for her, it’s nice to know she is doing what she likes. She has been doing the renovations in there as well. Calculating the work to do, it would take us weeks to finish up everything.

Work. . . . Sometimes I just want to rest and do something else, but there are things that are keeping me from doing it. Even the past few days I have been restless. . . It happened recently in some occasions, I don’t know what, why, and who is causing it. But it’s doing a pretty good job invading my mind. I don’t know if this happens to the past guardians, this is so unlikely to happen to me.

Yesterday, my body suddenly felt hot, I feel like burning up, to my instincts I would drink water and meds, but to my disappointment it did not work, for the first time. The feeling is different, the next thing I know I woke up lying on the ground with mere consciousness of my surroundings. And it did not stop, it kept happening, even this past few days.

Those images or dreams invading my mind, I don’t know if it’s real or not, but the feeling is familiar, I don’t know what but it is familiar.

Ever since I came here all I can remember is, I woke up at the roots of the world tree known to be Yggdrasil. Then there was a light, a familiar light that woke me up, but I can’t seem to remember. I waited for the other guardians, but we are all in the same place, we are here with no recollection of our memories.

Even handling or seeing a Knife feels weird. When my hands hold onto a knife, by instincts, my hands will spin it and twirl it around my fingers. Even my senses are weird, everything is too sharp for me, my hearing, sight, not to mention my awareness of surroundings. But the weirdest thing of all is when I meditate, it’s like it has been in my routine that my body got used too. Every time I do it I feel alive and even more self-aware at my surroundings.  And right now I feel like I need to do one, I need to focus my mind and look for things inside my head.

 

From the Day Book of Guardian King Suho, The head Chief

Writ this day, Monday, 10th of March, in

The Sky dome under the Sanctuary Core, Home of the Guardians

Go back to HOME | Next Entry