JEntry ┊ Svartalfheim 2

「 Y G G D R A S I L RP 」 ┊ Notes
 

[SVARTALFHEIM JOURNAL ENTRY]

 

 

Today I decided to do the inspection alone. Leaving King Suho and Queen Taeyeon inspecting Niflheim and Vanaheim. The place put me in awe. The castle was really advanced with technologies the dark elves made, mostly are already automated and still working perfectly fine. It gave me already the thought that I should stay here a little longer as soon as I set my foot to the grounds of the courtyard.

 

Upon wandering around I came to their laboratories, and it was more marvelous with all the equipment present than the ones outside. Weaponry and other gadgets for everyone’s convenience are being produced or invented often firstly within these labs. Queen Alflyse’s have really lead her people well after Malekith’s reign. I’ve learned how heartless he is. The accounts I found in the archives in the journals of King Jinki stated how greedy and evil he is. What he had done to the other worlds using his men. His plan to take over Asgard. After knowing that, I agreed that he deserved to be banished from here.

 

But it is somehow alarming at the same time. Knowing that he could still be alive and just around here in the world tree is dangerous. It gave me second thoughts about opening the gates to all newcomers who’ll be arriving in the days ahead. The chosen people called by the Yggdrasil.

 

I then came across to the library which was full of blueprints and researches that could be useful for future use, especially by our generation. They were all about advance technologies much more upgraded the ones used by our past lives. Svartalfheim must be really rich and resourceful to have such ideas and technologies.

 

Well, I am staying in bed right now. I kind of did something stupid when Suho and Taeyeon arrived here after inspecting Vanaheim. Being fond of science, I was too oblivious of my surroundings because I was feeling ecstatic that I wasn’t able to detect one of the traps in the castle doors. Not much damage had been done. But I need to recover from the effects of the trap for there was poison in the trap.

 

I decided to do further research here as soon as I recover and already asked Suho to make me stay. At first he disagreed with my plan because being the youngest among us three, I was the one he really look out for. I was his right hand after all, I was a sister, best friend, secretary and a part of his family. Even Taeyeon agreed to him, saying it would be dangerous leaving me alone here and the possibility of me getting into an accident again is too risky. It put me no choice but to use my last straw, using an aegyo. It was really embarrassing but I need to stay. I might uncover something in the archives here that could help us in the mysteries here in the world tree.

 

 

 

From the Day Svartalfheim Journal of Guardian Queen Joohyun, The Secretary

Writ this day, Saturday, 1st of March, in

Svartalfheim Guest Room, Svartalfheim Castle

Go back to HOME