Fifth intake of Medicine

Der absolute Wahnsinn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Heol.” 

Krystal couldn’t stop pouting and sighing when the result of their Math quiz came out.  While Sulli and Suzy were rejoicing for they passed, she was grieving.  Out of 50, she only got 25 because of not following instructions.  Her professor encircled Show your solution with a red pen on her paper.  Harsh but still kind enough to give her 0.5 credit in all items.

“Jung Krystal.”

“Yes, Ma’am?”

“See me after class at the faculty room.”  Her Math teacher instructed her before she left the AVR.

“What did she say?” her friends probed as they walked to their next class.

She shrugged.  “No idea.  It might be related to my score.  Oh dear, this would be the end of me.”

“Don’t be scared.  We’re here to support you.”  Suzy gave her a bear hug.  “Now, give us our chocolates.”

“Yah!” she pushed her away though was laughing.  “You weren’t really comforting me.  You are after the Cadbury’s.  How cunning!”

“Half-true.” Sulli snatched and rummaged through her backpack.  Instead of getting the chocolates, she found another interesting thing inside Krystal’s bag.  “Never mind the sweets.  I like this better.”  A keychain was dangling on her fingers, smirk forming on her lips.

In that instant, the boys arrived.  They were shocked to witness Sulli and Krystal playing around.  The taller girl held the keychain high, beyond the other’s reach.

“Give it back, Choi,” she huffed.

“Don’t want to.”  She ran and hid behind the twin towers—Kris and Chanyeol.

Rather than chasing her, Krystal went to Sehun’s side and tugged his right arm.  “You take it from her.  It’s yours in the first place.”  Her bratty attitude was showing on instinct.

Sehun looked impassive but his cheeks turned pink.  Because of it, his friends erupted into a feat of laughter and catcalls.  Suzy and Sulli joined too.

“Can I see it, Sulli?” Kai asked, breaking the happy atmosphere.

Her brows met.  “We’re not on speaking terms.  Get out of my sight, Clumsy Jerk.”  Out of rage, she handed the keychain to Sehun.

Krystal became quiet as she watched Kai and Sulli banter.  The latter was very vocal about how she loathed the guy; unlike her who kept it a secret.  That simple comparison hit her gut. Didn’t she hate Sehun before?  Then, she shouldn’t be giving him gifts.  She glanced at him and it was too late to retrieve the keychain.

Suppressing a smile, Sehun examined the mini Blue Lexus—the exact replica of his car.  He gazed up to meet her eyes.

Her knees almost wobbled when he mouthed thanks and flashed a disarming smile.  Goodness.  She was torn between hating and liking him.  This is crazy.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter