Fourth Act of Affection

Der absolute Wahnsinn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A group photo would suffice, right?  Sehun thought.  Dr. Oh will let him go with it.  He is still in the same rectangle with Krystal.  That’s right.  That’s what he’s going to say if his dad complains about their selca.

After the party, Sehun still took charge of taking the cousins back home.  They dropped off Taeyong first.  A few blocks away was the Jung’s residence. 

Dr. Jung invited him in but he refused because he was tad nervous of staying.  “I really need to go, Sir.”

“I guess there’s no use stopping you.”  Her Papsy tapped his shoulder.  “Drive safely, okay?”

“Yes, Sir.”  He walked out stiffly towards his car.  Once he was inside, he heaved a deep sigh to relax his senses.  Man—that was nerve-racking!  And another sigh.

With one last look, he glanced on his left to see Krystal on their gate, waving at him.  He started the ignition so he could go home.  But the engine died as soon as he started it.  Damn.  He hit the steering wheel in ire.  Seriously, what else could happen?

Krystal came knocking on his window which he rolled down immediately.  “What’s wrong?” she asked worriedly.

“I’m out of gas,” he bit his lower lip.

“Oh,” she could only say then there was silence.

“I should probably call dad to fetch me—”

“Y-You can’t.  Just stay the night here.  It would be dangerous for Dr. Oh to come.  Look at the time,” she nagged without pausing.

“Not sure if your parents will like the idea.  I’ll just spend the night here in my car.”

“Will you listen to me, Oh Sehun?”  He rushed out of the car upon hearing the warning in her voice.  “Let’s get back inside.  No one’s going to be angry, okay?”

Once they stepped back inside the house, Mrs. Jung instantly instructed the maids to prepare the guest room for him.  While waiting, Krystal and Sehun were in the entertainment room.  Dr. Jung has already informed Dr. Oh that Sehun will be sleeping over, and minutes later, he received an SMS from his dad.

Enjoy.

PS. The selca, son ;)

Pink rose to the tips of his ears and he sighed for the umpteenth time.  It was a tiring night even if he didn’t do much.  He closed his eyes wishing all these never happened.  He stayed still for what felt like eternity.  A light tap on his cheek brought him back to reality.  It was Dr. Jung who woke him up from his nap.

“Son, you must transfer to the guest room.  You’ll sleep better there.”  He walked him upstairs.

Without taking his shoes off, Sehun lied on the bed.  But now, his senses were fully awake and alert.  The clock ticked away.  It was already 1 am and yet he can’t go back to sleep.  He noticed the balcony and went outside to get some fresh air.

 

 

“You’re gonna catch a cold if you stay here.”

Sehun was startled by Krystal who just came out from the room adjacent to his.  Whoa.  Is fate finally doing its course?  Starting on this balcony which connects their sleeping quarters. 

She stood just a good feet away from him and propped her arms on the railing.  Like him, she was still on her party clothes.  “Can’t sleep—” she stalled when he silently took off his coat and gave it to her.  “Oh, thank you,” she smiled breathtakingly.

Good heavens.  How can she be the same woman who was fuming mad at him a while ago?  She looked like an angel now.

“The school year is almost over, Hun.  Have you made up your mind on which college to sign up for?”

His face lost its color and his tongue was glued on the roof of his mouth as panic attacked him.  Damn.  No matter how tall he is,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter