Ninth intake of Medicine

Der absolute Wahnsinn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just passing by to say Happy Valentine's Day to all of you.

 

 

Krystal swallowed the lump on that swelled bigger and bigger with every word Daeun spoke.  Her whole body seemed to sag at those insults.  Tears filled her eyes the moment she left her.  She felt humiliated.  Insecurity was eating her when in fact she shouldn’t be.

“Krystal!  Get inside for the last minute preparation,” reckoned Naeun from the backstage door.

Her fingers were quick to wipe her tears and followed.  It was as though her mind was left outside.  Naeun was briefing the squad but her words only drowned in her ears.  How she managed to bring herself to stage—she didn’t know.  She was even startled when the music blasted in the gym.

Cheerleaders began to groove but she was off beat.  Good thing she covered her mistake fast.  Naeun shot her a worried look.  

She feigned a smile.

Get a grip of yourself, Jung!

Halfway through their performance, her focus returned.  She never glanced at her friends who were cheering for her.  Sehun will only distract her that’s for sure.  And suddenly, her heartbeat became erratic when his image flashed in her mind.

Focus! 

She shook her head before prancing to the back for the final stunt—a pyramid for 10 people.  She won’t be on top though, like what she always feared—just on the third layer from the bottom.

It was executed perfectly in a few seconds.  She was proud of herself and couldn’t help but smile.  They climbed down safely.

Or so she thought.  The girl on top stumbled on her.  She tried to be wonder woman but ended up in pain on the cold floor.

For the second time today, she cried.

 

 

Sehun and the gang were preparing for a standing ovation after the pyramid.  Apparently, three girls fell—that includes Krystal.  The crowd turned silent as if an angel passed by.  Without having second thoughts, he covered the distance to her with his long strides.  “Are you okay?”  He knelt down in front of her.  “Is there something wrong?”

She blinked away her tears and shook her head.  “N-nothing.”  But she was as pale as snow.

“Son, do not touch her,” Dr. Oh stopped him from helping her get up.  “She cushioned the fall a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter