Sixth Act of Affection

Der absolute Wahnsinn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Come on, Dude,” Jongin put his hands on Sehun’s shoulders and made an imploring look. “It’s actually a great idea to let all the boys play together.” He threw a quick glance at the Song triplets and Daeul before he faced Sehun again.

“Do you want me to skin you alive?” Sehun deadpanned. Opportunity seldom knows at him. There is no way he would let his friend tag along with him and his wife-for-a-day, Krystal. “And why would you separate Daeul from his big sister? You should set a good example to your kids. Go with Sulli and be nice to her.”

Jongin pouted—really feeling dejected. Sehun left him and went to his family. The triplets looked up at him in unison.

“You are a giant. My neck is ouchie when I stare up,” Manse complained, earning a soft pad on the head from Krsytal.

“Someday, you will grow as tall as him,” she smiled softly at the kid while Sehun scooted down to talk to Manse.

“Want to be a giant today? I can carry you on my shoulders,” he offered.

“That will exhaust you, Hun,” she worried about him.

“It’s fine as long as it’s what Manse wants. Now, little buddy, what do you think about sitting on my shoulders as we stroll around?”

Manse’s eyes lit up in excitement as he nodded. Krystal helped the kid climb up on Sehun. When he stood up, Manse giggled, enjoying the height.

“Of course, everyone will have their chance,” she assured Daehan and Minguk who flashed a grin to her. “It’ll be your turn later, okay?” She held their tiny hands as they began to sightsee in Everland.

The first in their itinerary was to find Simba according to Minguk, so they went to Safari World. The left side of the bus was a good spot to watch the wild animals, hence, they settled on the seat just behind the driver.  Sehun and Krystal just watched the triplets go crazy about the tigers. They even stuck their faces on the window to get a better view of the white tigers.

“Why is its fur white and not orange?” Minguk asked.

“Maybe because it was bleached,” answered the maknae, “just like those people we saw at the hair salon.”

“No, there are really white tigers,” Daehan corrected his younger brothers.

“Huh?” Minguk’s brows creased. “Is it not because the snow got stuck on its fur?”

“It isn’t. Mommy told me before that there are both orange and white tigers.”

Their conversation put a smile on Sehun’s face. He is over the moon to experience this. The triplets were calm and behaved, unlike the chaotic and  naughty side of them he saw earlier this morning. Krystal seemed to take care of them very well too.  Ah yes—he should record this moment. He took out his iPhone and opened the Instagram app to post his first story for the day.

 

 

Their second destination was the cotton candy stall. The Song triplets became curious of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter