Fourth intake of Medicine

Der absolute Wahnsinn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day after, Krystal woke up early and excited.  Preparing for Sehun’s bento box had become a part of her morning routine but not today.  She had no room to cook for all their maids were busy for her dad’s birthday.

“Papsy!” she hugged her dad.  “Happy birthday.  You’re getting old but still, you’re the best-est father in the universe.  Love ya!”

“Thank you, Cupcake.  Why don’t you sit so we can start our breakfast?”

Krystal obliged.  She also greeted her mom good morning before joining them in the dining table.

“You can invite your friends over for lunch.  We’ll celebrate it earlier than the previous years,” her mom told her.

“Why?  Do we have other plans after?”

“Yeah,” his dad answered.  “Since it’ll be weekend tomorrow, we’ll fly to Macau later tonight.”

“Seriously?!” she interjected with glee.  Her excitement was evident in her sparkling eyes.  “Oh but I haven’t packed up yet.”

“No need to, Baby.  We’ll just shop for clothes when we get there,” said her mom.

It made her smile grew wider.  The trip boosted her spirit all throughout the day.  Their scheduled Math quiz didn’t trouble her a bit.  In about 40 minutes, she finished the 50-items exam.  That fast because she wrote the first thing that popped in her head upon reading the problems.

The Barbie trio left the AVR for the next class.  Along the way, Suzy’s volleyball teammates informed her about their lunch meeting.

“Okay.  See you girls later.”

“How long will your meeting last, Bae?” asked Krystal.  “We still have to attend Papsy’s birthday.”

Suzy gasped.  “Gosh!  I’m sorry, Jung.  I think I won’t be able to make it there.  We’ll head straight to practice after lunch.”

Her shoulders fell.  “Is that so?  It’ll just be Choi and me this time, huh?”

“Jeongmal mianhae…” Suzy pouted.

“It’s alright.”  An assuring smile flashed on her face even if she was quite disappointed.

“Just send my greetings to Uncle.”

 

 

Hours later, Krystal and Sulli were at the school gate waiting for the chauffer.  “I’m really excited for later.”

“Maybe it was meant to be a surprise but you spoilt it in the end, Brat,” Sulli teaser her.

“I did not.  Papsy announced it.”

“Fine,” she dismissed and brought up another topic.  “How about Sehun’s lunch?  Did you prepare anything for him today?”

What she said sure did hit something.  Krystal’s eyes almost popped out.  “I forgot.  Darn.”

Her friend laughed at her anxious reaction.  “You can invite him, you know.”

“What—no!  The other boys might tag along knowing that there’s free food—free lunch.  Papsy would freak out if I bring boys in our house too.”

“Then ask him secretly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter