Chapter 6

I Wish I Have Never Met You

          Well, after that running ‘excercise’, we got separated, like literally separated. Looking behind my back multiple times, I sighed as I didn’t see the BEAST members anywhere.

          Not for long I felt a hand on my left shoulder. “Vivi! You didn’t told me you’ll be here too!” I recognized that deep voice.

          Looking over at my best friend on the left, I chuckled and pat her back. “Well, Ms. Amber.. I did tell you on Kakao-talk.” I said, with slight sarcasm. And she gasp dramatically before we laugh together.

          Walking together through the fair, I pointed out some snack stands. We ate here and there, joked around, I even insisted on feeding her and she pouted.. So cute..

          “So made any friends?” She asked. “Not much I guess.. More like guy friends..” I replied, taking another bite of the a samgyeopsal we bought in our hands. We were sitting down in a bench on the school park.

          “You should really get some girl friends man. You always got the guys while I got the girls.. How is that possible?” She pouted again, which I immediately pinched her cheeks, gaining a yelp from her.

          “Well, I don’t know. I mean we’re technically tomboy and don’t we get guy friends all the time? Actually.. That doesn’t make sense.” I said. “Hmm..”

          And we both ate in silence, when Amber said she needs to go to class. I sighed and waved back sadly. I quickly finished my food and dumped it in a trash bin nearby.

          Walking back to class with my head down, I accidentally bumped into another person. “.. I’m so sorry about that...” I apologized, and I can felt my chin being lift up slowly.

          “What are you sorry for, princess?” He smirked. Byuntae... And I can’t believe he called me princess. “Fine then... I guess I don’t have to apologize.” I said in an annoyed tone. The byuntae seems to be surprised on my harsh tone.

          “Geez.. Jonghyun hyung... Stop trying to get girls..” Said a guy. That voice... Looking up, I saw another guy walking towards me. His wide doe eyes look quite attractive, however, it looks quite familiar. I feel like I know him but who?

          “Minho... Stop ruining my style..” The Jonghyun guy huffed, and walked out. Minho... It couldn't possibly be him..right? Minho looked at me and tilt his head, and walks closer to me. With that, I move back slightly, yet he came to close that I even bumped on the wall behind me. Crap. I looked away before he spoke.

          “Are you...scared?” He asked. That Minho guy seriously don’t know the meaning of personal space huh? I can literally feel his breath of my neck.

          “Scared of what?” I asked sarcastically. He chuckled, giving me more space, then shook his head. “You really forgot me, Vivi?” Waiiiit... What?

          “I’m sorry...?”

          “It seems like you forgot me, darling.” That word.. Please don’t tell me that’s Choi Minho..

          “Choi Minho...” Saying those words, I glared at him and he just smiles. “Its been awhile.. I missed you.” He cooed. “Well I don’t.. Now get out of my way before I punch you again like last time.” He chuckled.. That bastard.

          “Please.. I missed you Vivi.” He said walking towards me again, but I place my hand on his chest, giving him a sign not to get closer to me. “I’m sorry.. I’m not going back to you. Not after what you did, Minho. How can I forget those harsh words you said to me? In front of those people!?” I said, trying my best not to cry.

          Honestly, I don’t like seeing his face. Sure, he’s handsome in the outside, but not the inside. I really hate him after what he did, and I’m never going to reveal my past to you all readers.

          “Hey Vivi-ah! Hurry up before the teacher gets inside!” I heard a yell nearby, but I don’t see anyone. I looked at Minho one last time and pushed him till he fell. Hmph.. Weak.

          “Don’t show yourself around me anymore, or else you’ll regret this.” I walk away before going to my next class again, and heard a chuckle from behind.

          “Whatever sweety.” Said Minho. I can sense that he smirked evilly. Guys... Why do I always attract them anyways?


So who is Minho to Vivi? Kekekekeke~