Chapter 5

I Wish I Have Never Met You

RING RING RING RING

          The school bell rang and its time for my second break. Yoseob said that I should follow him for lunch.

          “Exactly where are we heading?” I ask, gathering my things in the music room.

          “Cafeteria.”

          “I know that but where are we going to sit?”

          “Somewhere special.” Said Dongwoon. “But you might need your money too...” Meh.. Its lucky I have this month’s allowance with me.

          We walked to the cafeteria and I looked at queue.It was quite long and I looked at Yoseob. He looked back at me and he chuckled.

          “We’re not eating here.” He said. “And we’re not going to buy food here.” He said once more which made me got surprised.

          “Wait... Then how are we going to eat!?” I asked, panicking slightly.

          Doojoon chuckled, ruffling my hair lightly. “There’s an opening fair for every beginning of another school year. So this month, we’re eating at the fair.” He explained, still having his hand on my head.

          I got slightly annoyed with the contact but I showed a different expression. Soon, Doojoon let go of his hand and lead the way. “Come on guys. Better hurry before foods out!” Sticking out his toungue, he ran. Not later, the whole BEAST followed Doojoon.

          You want a race, let’s do it then... I ran after them, and not long later, I caught up with Junhyung. He looked surprise that I caught up with him. I chuckled, sticking out a tongue and ran off again.

          Not long later, I passed Hyunseung, Gikwang, Doongwon, and Yoseob. Doojoon was right beside me. I can see the fair from the window on my left. I looked straight ahead and saw the exit. Sprinting passed Doojoon, I pushed the door with all my might, and I’m outside.

          The boys were clapping and I saw the whole fair. I was amazed. Wow. Like literally. I really didn't regret on going to this school.

          "Well I guess we're going.." I pouted when I heard Yoseob saying that. "Why?" I asked. "Well.. Its just that... I'm not really comfortable by walking next to a girl." Yoseob explained, and slightly blushed. "What he meant is we have a project coming up and he doesn't like to share it to other people." Explained Junyung. Geez.. I know that they're technically lying but I let it off. 

          "Well then.. We'll see you later, Vivi." Doojoon said with a bow. And with that, the whole group left. I turned around and look at the fair. Well, I know I may be alone, at least I know something that will make me feel better... FOOD! HERE I COME!!! :D