Chapter 4

I Wish I Have Never Met You

“Whoa...” I didn’t knew the music room would be really.... ING HUGE! It’s even bigger than the biggest library in the world – well maybe... xD

          “Oh you must be the new student.” A woman with glasses approach me, smiling.

          “Nae...” I bowed.

          “Should I call you Sun Lee or Vivi? Since you have dual names so I’m confused.” She said. She’s so nice...

          “Sun Lee is fine, although I prefer to be called as Vivi.” Don’t ask why. I had nightmares with my Korean name.

          “Alright then. I’ll call you Vivi in front of everyone but when it comes to important schedules I’ll have to call you by your Korean name.. Arraseo?” She sounds stern, but its fine.

          I nodded, and soon the door burst in with 12 boys that I don’t wanna meet. Why does the world seems to hate me!?

          “Hyung, its that girl before..” The tall blond hair guy said to another guy that’s taller than him. I rolled my eyes and felt annoyed. I hate them already.

          “Guys, don’t be that mean to the new kid. She’s probably nice and maybe even better than you Sehun-ah.” Said a short boy wide doe eyes. I guess he’s telling that to that blond guy.

          “But hyung-“

          “Sehun...”

          I quietly chuckled, as I opened my notebook that is used for my compositions. I heard footsteps coming to my direction and it stopped right behind me. I guess those EXO boys are behind me. Meh, who cares about them anyways.

          As I scribbled some notes, I felt a hand on my right shoulder. I ignored it, but it shook me. I ignored it and continue to right more block notes, but it shook me again. I sighed and look at my right and... WHY IS HE HERE!?

          “Y-Yoseob! Wh-What are you doing here!?” I ask, startled that he’s that close. And he chuckled, AGAIN!

          “I’m also in the music division too. And here are my other 5 brothers.” He showed me. I looked behind him and yeah.. There are 5 boys but they don’t look like Yoseob at all.

          “We’re not exactly brothers. Let’s just say we’ve been sticking together for... quite awhile now.” He explained. So its like a group already.

          “I see.”

          “Do you need any introductions?” He ask.

          “I’m not good with names though....” I shyly replied. And he chuckled.. AGAIN! Geez what is wrong with this guy!?

          “That’s alright. No matter then.” I looked at the 5 boys where they waved at me, smiling eagerly like they really want to be friends with me.

          “O-Okay then...” I said.

          “Kay. As you know, I’m Yoseob, your class-president, and we, the six of us, are Beast.” Huh? What is that suppose to be?

          “Its sort of like a group we made not long ago.” Said a boy next to Yoseob’s left. “I’m Gikwang by the way. Lee Gikwang.” He smiled. “And on my left side is our group leader, Yoon Doo Joon.” And that Doo Joon just stared at me and I start to feel weird.

          “Um.. A-Are you alright?” I asked.

          “You’re really beautiful...” He replied, and soon the other members laughed. I lightly blushed and lowered my head. Is this actually normal?

          “Don’t worry about him. He’s always like that when it comes to girls. But I do have to admit that you’re really pretty.” Said another guy next to Doo Joon. “Hyunseung by the way..” Okay.. This is getting awkward. “And the other two are Junhyung and Dongwoon the maknae.” Said Hyunseung.

          Slowly lifting up my head, my eyes widen. Why are the EXO boys behind the Beast members? What do they even want!?

          “Ya! Do you guys have manners!?” Cried out Yoseob.

          “Well do you have a brain?” Said that Sehun. He was about to walk to Yoseob’s direction but was stopped by the short doe-eyed boy.

          “Class is about to start.. Better prepare...” Said another tall guy. Geez. What is with these guys!? And with that, they left.

          The class soon became quiet, and more students comes in. I guess class is about to start.

          “Don’t ever get near EXO Vivi.” Warned Junhyung. “They’re just a bunch of s who seeks for attention.” I nodded. And a few seconds later, the teacher starts the lecture.