Chapter 2

I Wish I Have Never Met You

          As soon as I enterd my class (2-C), I saw a few students sitting on tables. Some girls seems to be chatting in a group, snickering about whatever they’re talking about. I saw a group of boys looking at me, and wink their eyes. I scoffed. Cold expression, ON!

          By just walking inside a few steps, a boy taller than me came to me with a glare. His eyes were chocolate-dark brown, and his red hair was messily combed. As soon as he went in front of me, he looks to me from head to toe. I wasn’t nervous since I had experienced this before. I glared at him back and he look me in the eyes.

          “What are you doing here!? Are you perhaps the new kid that the teachers talk about!?” He asked. I saw his name-tag and read his name. Huang ZiTao. I scoffed, gently pushing him back from my way and sit on a chair, which the table in front of me has my name engraved.

          “HEY! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?” That Tao guy shouted and walks to my table, slamming my table hard. I glared at him, and balled my fist, and also move my body forward to his, our face dangerously close.

          “Who do you think YOU ARE? Treating a girl like that.” After saying that, I pushed him harshly, making him fall down to the floor. I saw his friends gathering to him. Most of them were glaring at me, while I just look at the window with a cold expression.

          As I heard one of Tao’s friends’ shouting to me, the classroom door slide open, resulting a loud BANG. I immediately swiveled my head to the door and I did not expect something coming.

          Remember the stranger that I met on the first chapter? Yes. He’s here. In my class.. NOW!

          “What are you doing? Picking up another fight again, EXO?” That stranger said with a taunting voice. I guess those 12 guys are EXO, including Tao. “C-Class President’s here! L-Let’s just sit back and relax again...” Said one of the boy’s in those EXO group...

          Not even a minute later, my front view was clear. No boys were in front of me. I just scoffed again for the i-don’t-know-how-many-times now... But I did not, I repeat.. DID NOT expect him to be staring into my eyes..

          Yes.. Its the stranger that I met earlier... I immediately stands up and bow again. “A-Annyeong S-Sunbae..” and all I get is a chuckle. “Are you okay? Umm... Vivi right?” he asked.. Wait.. How- right. Must be my name-tag... “Nae.. I’ll be fine..” I can hear a snicker on my back, and I assume its one of the girls...

          “Anyways, everyone, this is your new classmate. Please treat her well!” He shouted. He looked at me and told me to introduce myself to the class. And I did..

          “Annyeonghaseyo... *bow*. I’m Vivi, or you can call me Choi Sun Lee. I’m halfly American and Korean. I hope we can be friends. Please treat me well.” I bowed the last time before I heard the applause... I guess that’s what they do in here...?

          “Anyways, Vivi, or maybe I should call you Sun Lee... I’m the Class President for this class, and I sit next to you on your right.. I’m Yang Yoseob and if you have any problems, you can come to me.” He smiled. Well I guess he’s better than those EXO kids..

          “Its a pleasure to meet you Yoseob..” I smiled. As soon as I take my seat, the teacher came in and starts teaching our first lesson.. Math!


 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm not going to tell whatever happened in the class, so assume that its just like regular classes at school. However, I will tell some parts where the class(es) scenes are neccessary. Thank you for reading!

 

(Will update two more chapters.)

Since I'm in a rush I'll be having a triple update including this one.