Chapter 3

I Wish I Have Never Met You

          As soon as the bell rang, it seems its the first break. I looked at my schedule and saw that Music is next. I grab my things (of course I need my schedule too) and immediately search for the music room..

          Unfortunately, I can’t find it. I felt like giving up and going back to class, but a girl walked to me. She’s really pretty and seems like there are 3 other girls were behind her. “Hey! It’s the new kid that the teachers talked about last month...” Oh great. Not again...

          “Eww.. I didn’t think she’d be nerdy. Why is it that new kids are like nerds!? Oh wait! They are! When I heard her name, I thought she’d be like us, the queenkas...” Wait what? What the is that!? “I know right, Bora!” Idiots..

          I just rolled my eyes and was about to walk away when one of the girls grabbed my wrist. “Can you at least leave me alone? I’m not in the mood for a fight..” I said with a little pissed-off tone.

          “Hey Hyorin look! The new kid’s angry!” another girl said.. I really had enough but I held my anger.. “Dasom, get her things and throw it to the trash..” You take my things and I’ll kill you...

          As soon as that Dasom girl walks in front of me, she was about to reach out for my things before that can actually happen. I immediately take back my hand from the girl who pulled back and push that Dasom girl off.. When she fell down, I turned around and face Hyorin..

          “I told you. I’m not in the mood for a fight... You’re such an attention seeker, ..” I glared at those other 3 girls, then at Dasom. That Hyorin girl seems to be pissed off, and walks off. I sighed before walking off again, when I see another male coming towards me. Oh for the love of God COME ON!! I’m not a man magnet am I?

          “Ummm... Are you lost?” Well I guess he’s nice...

          “I guess.. Do you know where the music room is?” I asked

          He chukled before answering my question. “It’s right beside you...” I looked on my left and felt embarrassed, yet happy though.. But I do feel like I want to hit myself on the wall for being so stupid.

          “G-Gomawo...” I bowed, opening the door and was about to walk in to the room when he suddenly grabbed my wrist.

          “Can I at least know your name?” What is he up to?

          I spun around and face him with a smile. “I’m Vivi, or if you prefer my Korean name, Choi Sun Lee.” I said, but he seems to be surprised so I got confused...

          “Oh.. Umm.. I guess I’ll be going now.. I’m Daehyun and I hope we can be friends...” He said and ran off... Man.. That was weird... Oh well might as well get into class...


 

No One’s POV

“Hey! You wouldn’t believe what I saw!”

“Try not to shout can you!?”

“YAH! Vivi’s here!”


I have no idea why that happened... X_X