Citrus

Prediction of Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What?”

“Why are you drawing him, Sehun?” Jongin repeated.

Sehun tilt his head to the side and replied, “Because he’s the one for you?”

“No, he’s not.”

“Jongin.” Sehun sighed. “Believe it or not, I have the ability to draw someone’s significant other. As bull as it sounds, but it’s the truth. I don’t believe myself either.”

“Sehun. I know you’re trying to be a good friend, which you do but… Kyungsoo is not for me. And I am not for him.”

Sehun smirked. “Well, not for now, my friend.”

 

Luhan strolled along the sidewalk, grunting to see the constant stalking of his bodyguards. He blow on the strands of his hair, turning his head and gave them a glare. Three bodyguards stumble to hide and pretend, which makes it more obvious.

Then it struck him, he let out an evil smile. Walking towards one of them, who he recalled as Jin. He waved a friendly gesture, ushering Jin to come over. Jin immediately approach him as ordered.

Jin bend a little, so Luhan lean close and whispered, “I have a message for my parents.”

The bodyguard nod once. Luhan smiled and continued, “Tell them that if I found the guards following me again, I swear I’ll get them fired.”

“Sir.” He said sternly, gulping hard. Luhan cocked an eyebrow. “We’re sorry but Mrs. Lu wanted to make sure.”

“Make sure of what?”

Jin straightened his body. “She wants to make sure that you’ll stay away from a boy named Oh Sehun.”

Luhan twists his mouth in disapproval. “Control freak. Tell her I don’t care!”

“But sir. You should be aware that Mrs. Lu will not be pleased with this.”

“Jin.” Luhan sighed. He rests his hand on the bodyguard’s shoulder, squeezing a little. “Hyung. I know what I’m doing. Trust me.” He gave him one of his weapon pleading look, or more to say, his ‘get-the--off-my-back’ look.

Jin sighed in defeat. He shakes his head before he smiles faintly. “Calling me hyung won’t make me back off. But for now, I’ll give you a break.” He turned and signaled the other two to climb back into the car, which Luhan suspected another two behind the wheel.

“Jin hyung, trust me. Okay? I want to drop by and give him his keys.” Luhan pulled out the keys from his pocket, dangling it between his fingers. “Poor Sehun will have nowhere to go.” He reasoned, only to earn a grunt from Jin.

The bodyguard retreat, step into the car and it sped off into the traffic. Luhan grinned and make his way towards Sehun’s little abode.

Jin, the bodyguard is his only friend —at the mansion that is. He kind of treat him like a real brother, given that he have none. What do you expect from an adopted son? Or more preferably, the only son of Lu.

 

As expected, Sehun was leaning against the front door of his place. Next to him is a fidgeting unconfident brunette with big black framed glasses. Luhan narrowed his eyes, quickening his pace towards the two.

“Hi.” Luhan mumbled, slightly surprised by the new companion of the loner Oh Sehun. “Who’s this?”

“Keys.” Sehun rolled his eyes, palm out to have the keys back in his hand. He frowned and turn to unlock the door, open it and allow Jongin to enter his house. Luhan was about to enter, only to be block by Sehun.

“Let me in.”

“No.”

“Why not? I gave you your keys back.”

“Leave me alone, Luhan.”

Luhan was the one to frown now. “I’m sorry, okay?”

“You don’t even mean it. Save it and go home, to your lovely big castle.”

“Why are you acting this way, Sehun?”

Sehun tilt his weight to the side, leaning on the door frame. “Because I don’t mingle with super rich trouble maker, Luhan. Saves me big-time with their show off and stuff. I don’t need those people in my life.”

“Is it about my mother? Look she’s–“

“Luhan. Please respect my space. You know, common people space.” Sehun emphasized the words one by one, annoyance accompanied every each of it.

Luhan pursed his lips into a thin line. “I just want to be friends, Sehun.”

“I can’t… be friends with someone so different.” Sehun’s voice trailed off. Different? Every individual is. Even Jongin and himself. But why is he feeling every desperate needs to drive Luhan out of his life? The blonde’s lifestyle? The way he talks or his weird ways of being friendly?

No. Sehun could feel that Luhan is up to no good. But then, there’s nothing that could tell him how Luhan could harm him. Paranoia, perhaps? No one ever approach him this fast –just to be friends? Well, Jongin maybe. But that’s different.

Luhan hang his head low, gaze fixed on the concrete floor. “Sehun. I’m sorry about my mother. She’s… very protective.” Luhan cringe by the word. Protective my , he thought. He glance back up to see Sehun’s expression. Someone need to tell Sehun how to put emotion to his pretty face.

Pretty? Damn, he’s gorgeous. Luhan mentally admit. He opened his mouth, closes it and think. Words never betray him, he’s always charismatic. Moreover, why should he feel bad? Apologizing for his mother rude behavior? Or simply the reason he angered Sehun in certain ways?

“Sehun. Listen, I’m sorry. As bad as it sounds, I meant well.” He looked up to match his brown orbs to the taller boy. “Friends?” he hold out his hand, in attempt to shake hands with Sehun.

Arms crossed by his chest, Sehun gave no emotion. He looked bored, amused or…. unknown type of reaction. Luhan noted that Sehun is quite hard to tell, a species beyond human. A robot? Yes that’s Oh Sehun alright. Luhan shakes out of his reverie.

Surprisingly, Sehun shakes his hand with Luhan. He let go immediately, still in his place. He ran his fingers along his soft brunette hair and sighed. “Tell me why you’re taking my keys, Luhan”

Luhan smiled and attempt to pull the keys out of its respective place. Sehun was about to respond before Luhan let it dangle on his index finger. “Because of this…” he traced his finger on the metallic surface, chained and attached to it.

Sehun took the keys away, rolling his eyes again. “You’re impressed over this ancient key’s weird chains?”

Luhan curled his lips, smiling widely. “You’re not curios?”

“About what?”

“Nothing.” He beamed. Sehun narrowed his eyes, shocked by Luhan’s weird behavior. “Are you going to let me in?”

“No.”

Sehun step back and slammed the door, leaving Luhan’s smug face out of his sight.

 

“Who’s that?” Jongin piped when he saw Sehun walking from the kitchen. He decided a glass of water should fix his early encounter with Luhan. Taking a seat next to Jongin, he tucked his legs up and hugged his knees.

“Just someone.” Sehun muttered and take a sip. His other hand hunt for a remote control.

Jongin turned his body to Sehun, an eyebrow up. “Your girlfriend?”

“Girlfr–“ Sehun choked, spluttering his drink. He coughed and inhale harshly. “Are you serious? He’s a dude!”

Sehun take another sip. “Oh, then he’s your boyfriend.” Jongin mumbled, and that made Sehun splutter more of his drink. “Jeez, Sehun!”

Grabbing a tissue, Sehun wiped off water that drip down his lower lip. He turned to glare at the oblivious Jongin. “Jongin, we’re not even close. He’s just someone from business, okay?”

“I don’t know, man. He’s smitten on you.”

“If e is considered smitten, then yes. He’s smitten, alright.” Sehun scoffed. “Luhan is just a weird boy who wants attention.”

Jongin pursed his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter