The Love Clairvoyant

Prediction of Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Tuesday, where Sehun propped his elbow on his desk and rest his cheeks against it. His head turned towards the windows next to him and he watched the green colors of leaves started to turn fire red, signaling an autumn approaching. Each drop of leaf on the grass means a seconds tick by for the first bell to ring. Sehun is hungry as . The only thing he wanted now is to shove a great amount of sandwich he made at home into his mouth.

And indeed the bell rang, making all the students he can barely called classmates, dashing out of the classroom as they were fighting for the queue in the school’s cafeteria. Sehun his dry lips as he took out his lunchbox. Upon seeing the white bread stuffed with his favorite mix of chicken and veggies, Sehun take a big bite and munch on its deliciousness.

“Have you heard about the love clairvoyant?” one of the gossiping girls said. She was whispering loud enough for Sehun to stop eating and listen.

“Clairey what?” a girl with ponytails replied. Her face is full with blankness and Sehun wanted to laugh at her stupid face. His lips thinned into one line, trying his hardest not to laugh out loud and risks shoving out the content of his mouth.

“Clairvoyant! It’s like a…” the one started the conversation tilt her head and soon said another word. “A psychic!” the female in ponytail only nodded.

“I heard there’s this person who can see your future boyfriend or something like that. Can you believe it?” another girl squealed. She was the largest among the two, but that is none of Sehun’s business.

“Exactly! I wanted to meet the psychic and ask him about my boyfriend!”

“We should go there tonight!”

“I really hope oppa really is the one for me.”

 

The conversation goes on and Sehun can only munch on his leftover sandwich. A slight feeling of uneasiness drown him. How can words spread so much? Surely the town is little, it is only obvious that such news spread around easily. His main target of customers is mainly at the age of older than him but now that his popularity reaches his own classmate, Sehun can only sigh.

He started the business out of boredom and also to polish his drawing skills. It first started during his late night shift that he stumble a random stranger. He was standing behind the cashier and for 2am, customers are not probable to buy in the small convenience shop. As usual, Sehun rested his head on the counter, waiting for his shift to end in the next thirty minutes. He closes his eyes, only to open it as a cold object touches his cheeks. He immediately whipped his head up, realizing that the cold came from a cold beverage.

Sehun bowed apologetically, then keyed in certain numbers on the cashier’s keyboard. As soon as the receipt are printed, he gave it to the customer. Sehun flashed a smile as the customer paid him.

“Thank you. Please come again!” Sehun said. He watched the clock behind the latter. Twenty eight minutes left.

The customer, instead of walking out, he opened the can of beer and take a sip. Sehun only glance at him blankly as the latter let out a loud sigh, feeling the taste kicking in.

“Say, how old are you?” the drinking stranger asked suddenly. His eyes stare straight at Sehun. The younger shifted his eyes, feeling a weird aura coming from the other.

“S-Sixteen.” Sehun replied briefly. He stare at the clock again. The hands tell Sehun that he have twenty minutes left. He began to tap his feet, asking the time to tick faster. Seconds really take a bloody good time to pass by.

The other now rest his weight against the counter, chuckling as he sip more of the alcohol. Sehun swore that if the latter is trying to cause trouble, he won’t hesitate to kick the stranger out. This is not the first time he kicked out a drunk human.

“ing sixteen look older than me!” the stranger chuckled. Brown eyes dilated as Sehun was observed at a close distance. The younger shrugged and lean back. Why in the hell would anyone be this close to a mere stranger?

Long eyelashes accompanied the stranger’s doe eyes. That was the only thing Sehun notices because having a round eyes is quite rare in Korea, especially in the area he’s living. The younger look down the latter’s button nose and down towards the hiccupping pink lips. She’s a tomboy who drink like a man.

“Guess my age.” The stranger said again. Sehun rolled his eyes as the time strikes 2.15am. He honestly wished that he directly turn the hands to 2.30am at that instant. The stranger started to get on his nerves.

He sighed hard then answered with no interest. “Probably legal age since you’re drinking.” The latter bursts into laughter, loud enough that Sehun swore there are no hint of feminine left in the stranger. The laughter sounds rather deep, Sehun thought. They were no close to those high pitched giggling of girls at school.

The other raises one finger, index finger that is wrapped with a silver metallic band. Sehun only glance at it once but he managed to see a foreign Chinese lettering engraved on the surface. The latter wiggle his finger side to side, mouthing repetitive ‘No.’

“I turned eighteen today, little boy.” Lips pouted and eyes watered. “Suppose to have a blast but le parents decide to drop the bomb today.” The latter started to rant, which Sehun completely have no interest in. “Saying that this is for the sake of the company… blah blah blah.”

Sehun only stare at the ranting stranger, eyes often shifted at the wall behind. 5.22am, that’s eight minutes to go. Sehun silently cheered. He need to do his homework right after this.

“Anyway, I am man enough to stop it.” Sehun widened his eyes. The latter continued, “I-I mean, running away from home is the best decision I ever did!”

“Wait.” Sehun rubbed his eyes as he once again glance at every inch of the stranger’s features. Long eyelashes, brown orbs, button nose, slight outgrown mustache, pink lips… wait what? He’s a dude? This tomboy stranger is awfully the prettiest male Sehun ever seen. Whatever happen to males being manly? Okay that explains the way the stranger drinks.

The pretty male turned his back and propped his elbows on the counter.  He faced the walls with rounded clock

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter