The Hiding Heir

Prediction of Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sounds of footsteps rushed in a direction, where another pair of footsteps following suit. A male run for his life as he was chased by three males in black suit. His blonde hair rustles against the wind as he stumble past few crowds walking in the opposite direction.

His brown orbs scanned the area for a perfect hiding spot. There were none at the moment, except for a black car that parked by the side walk. He knew it was a bad idea. The possibility that the car is locked and he was captured by the men in suits. It was the choice of luck therefore he dashed towards the car, immediately pulled open the door of the back seat. Unlocked car, great. Luhan need this the most.

“Safe. I-I’m safe!” Luhan breathed as he peek out of the window of the car, his eyes watching every move of the three males scurrying all over the area. “They look like a bunch of idiots now.” He snickered.

“Umm… excuse me,” a voice piped from the front seat. “W-Who are you?”

A male with jet black hair and doe eyes stared at Luhan. His heart shaped lips turned into a frown as he was confused by the sudden intrusion of the blonde male. Of course, how can a door be unlocked at this time of the night? Only an idiot would left their car unlocked and in the middle of a dark street.

Luhan lean close and whispered, “Look, I need to hide from those guys over there” he pointed at the clueless three males in the corner.

“I don’t know what you did but please–“

“No! No, I am not a criminal!” the blonde male hushed, hands waving to convinced the doe eyed male. “Oh !”

Luhan hide himself again as he saw the person chasing him approach the car. He heard a knock on the front window and immediately curled his body, making his very being smaller.

“Sorry to intrude you but have you seen a male running around here? He have blonde hair, small frame and he wears a blue shirt.”

The blonde male shut his eyes, hoping for mercy from the person in the car.

“No.”

Luhan opened his eyes, his mouth turn into a big grin.

 

Kyungsoo stayed in the car after Chanyeol told him that he have few errands to do. It was their 300th day together and Kyungsoo find it annoying that his boyfriend have to do things in their special day. He pouted as he watched the taller step out of the car. He sighed hard as the figure of his boyfriend faded into the crowd.

Honestly, Kyungsoo doubt their relationship. Not that Chanyeol is not a good boyfriend, in fact, the boy treated him great. The black haired male wondered, if its love or just the bare thought of being together? It doesn’t matter if Kyungsoo is wrong, Chanyeol will always be the first to apologize. The thought turned endless because the only person he needed now is not by his side.

He closed his eyes, sinking his back against the cushion of the seat. He pulled the collar of his coat up and dozed into a nap while waiting for his tall elf boyfriend. Just as he was drifted into a deep slumber, the sound of loud ringing shake him off his sleep.

Kyungsoo flailed his arms, hands rubbing the sides of his seat to find the ringing phone. As soon as his fingers touched the metallic surface of the phone, the gadget decided to fall off the seat and roll down underneath the cushioned seat.

He immediately ducked down and that was the moment when he heard the door of the back seat opened. Feeling fully alarmed, he shot his head back towards the intruder. What he saw is not a typical criminal like in the movies. At the back of his head, he imagined a car thief with black masks that only reveal their eyes and mouth but instead, a good looking person was panting to catch his breath.

Kyungsoo is not sure if the intruder is a male or female, considering the latter have long eyelashes and face so feminine that one could say the prettiest girl within the area. Well in this case, within the car. The doe eyed male asked carefully, only to confirm that the intruder is a male based on the sound of his voice.

After he lied to the male in suit, Kyungsoo felt his sleeves are tucked to the side. He whipped his head to the backseat and earn a thanks from the blonde male.

“So tell me, what’s your name?” Kyungsoo said blatantly and check his phone, to which it was shut off as it fell to the floor.

“I’m Luhan.” The intruder lean close between the front seats, smiling to Kyungsoo as he introduced himself. “What’s your name, Mr. Knight in shining armor?”

Kyungsoo laughed by that statement. How can anyone call him that? He is far from saving anyone. He is known as the weakest among his best friends. Chanyeol deserve that title though. Now that his mind think of Chanyeol, where is his favorite tall elf?

“Do Kyungsoo. Call me Kyungsoo.”

“Well it’s nice to meet you!” Luhan chirped and sit comfortably at the back. “Sorry that I have to make you lie to those bunch of guys.”

“What do they want from you?”

“My money.” Kyungsoo head turned and gave Luhan his widest pair of eyes. “Okay I was joking. They want me.”

Kyungsoo smiled as he receive a text from his phone. He is more interested with his phone than the one he had with the blonde intruder. “Why would they want you, hmm?”

“Because I am the son of the richest of the richest.” Luhan curtly replied as he propped his chin on the knuckles of his right hand. The other hand rests on his side, finger tapping as if there were music playing in the car.

There were no respond from Kyungsoo therefore Luhan lean back and sighed. He saw a tall male approaching the car, which soon step into the driver’s seat. The newcomer pulled Kyungsoo into a light kiss, not even realizing Luhan at the back.

“Sorry that you have to wait for–“the male eyes glance down to Kyungsoo’s phone. “Who are you texting, babe?”

“Just Baekhyun.” Kyungsoo grinned. His fingers still pressed on the screen as he continue the chat with his best friend.

Chanyeol take the phone away, press the phone to shut down and rest it in his pocket. “No one is going to ruin our day, okay?”

“Umm… I guess I’m third wheeling now.” A faint voice said from behind.

The taller turned to the backseat and even before he said a word, Luhan introduced himself calmly. Chanyeol only smile faintly and glance at Kyungsoo, signaling for his sweet lover to ask Luhan step out of the car.

“I would like to leave now but I would like it more if you take me to anywhere but here.” Luhan ordered. That was typi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter