Trapped?

Paper Airplanes

Minhee's POV

 

He looked at me and walked closer. I stepped further back until I hit the door. He was leaning closer... Aiyah... He's going to kill me now... I shut my eyes and-.

"CAN I GET SOME WATER?!" he yelled.

I opened my eyes and watched him stomp off into the family room.

Water...? BASTARD. Well...at least I wasn't going to get killed...yet.

I went into the kitchen and filled up a glass of water. He took it and frowned.

"There's no ice."

.................

I went back and filled it with ice as well.

"Where's my napkin?"

ING BASTARD... I got him his napkin.

"How about-."

"ING ! YOU GO GET IT YOUR ING SELF! WHAT THE HELL AM I?! YOUR GODDAMN SLAVE?!" I yelled. But then, I stpped myself. Uh oh... Did I just yell at him?

"WELL IF THIS WAS MY HOUSE, I WOULD'VE GOTTEN IT MYSELF! HOW THE HELL SHOULD I KNOW WHERE YOU PUT YOUR NAPKINS?!" he yelled back.

Oh... That made sense...

I just sat there watching him sip his water. At least he didn't drink some and pour it over his head, like those gangsters on t.v....

It was boring, just watching him slowly drink his water. An hour passed, or what seemed like an hour. He wasn't even done with half of it yet...

Silence.

..........

"YAH!"

"What?" I answered him/ 

He stiffened and got up. I heard him going through the freezer in my kitchen. What the hell was he doing?! He came back with a glass ful of ice. He must like ice...

"What are you looking at?!" he snapped.

"Nothing, nothing..."

It was awkward. I the t.v. and started flipping through the channels. OOOOOH! They were playing City Hunter! The guys were cute. I just started watching , forgetting that Kyuhyun was still there.

After a while, I started to grow tired. I guess I fell asleep, because I woke up a few hours later by unnie.

"Minhee, wake up."

I woke up instantly and saw unnie staring down at me.

"Hi unnie," I murmured. I yawned and sat up. Something fell on my lap.

"Who's jacket is that?" she asked, picking it up.

I looked at it. It wasn't mine...

"I...don't know," I said, hoping unnie wouldn't get mad at me. "I really don't know unnie. I was her just watching t.v. with..."

"With who?" she asked, staring at me. Her eyes could get scary sometimes.

"With Cho Kyuhyun... He came and said that if I didn't open the door, he would break it down. I evn told him that oppa wasn't home!" I said in a rush. Would unnie kill me?

But then...she just put the jacket down and left... She left wthout punishing me for talking to her friends.

I went upstairs for a while when I hear oppa talking to unnie in his room.

"What do you think?" he asked.

"She might be the one."

"Are you sure? Kyuhyun's been acting a little strange. Is that good?"

"He never let anyone sit on his motrcycle," unni said.

"Well, we'll just have to see how it goes... I don't want her to be trapped...like us..."

Trapped? I quietly left and went back to my bedroom. I didn't want to get caught. But were they talking about me? Trapped...? What did they mean by that?

I looked at my desk and saw my textbook.

OH ! MY EXAM WAS TOMORROW!!! 


Sorry for not updating...>.< I hope you like this chapter...