Yelling

Paper Airplanes

Minhee's POV

 

This week went by slowly. More so than usual.

Once, in the morning, I was too slow, so oppa and unnie drove off without me. I had to walk to school. It took me a half of an hour and it was raining...

I sighed. I guess I was used to it anyway. Appa worked all day and didn't have time for us. I didn't blame him because the work he did ws for us. Umma died when I was only three from brain cancer. Because of that, appa surrounded himself with his work.

Well, at least today was Friday! I didn't have work today and I could just do my homework on Sunday! I could finally get some rest! 

I waved good bye to Jessica and started to walk home. Usually, oppa and unnie usually didn't come home until one or two in the morning on the weekends. Sometimes, they didn't even come home at all.

*RING* *RING* *RING*

"Yobesayo?" I said cheerfully in the phone.

There was silence.

Grr... I hate prank phone callers...

"Yah! If you're not going to answer, I'm going to hang up!" I threatened.

"...Siwon?" some guy's voice asked through the phone.

I froze. I didn't know this person. "He's not here right now," I said cautiously. I wasn't allowed to talk to oppa's friends. Why the hell would this guy have my number anyway?!

"ING . I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO FIND OUT WHO THE GIRL WAS, NOT GIVE HER BACK HER PHONE!!!" the guy yelled. He wasn't talking to me.

"I didn't give it to any girl, hyung! I gave it to Siwon-hyung! I swear!" another guy from the background wailed.

"If I find out you're lying, I'll ing kill you!" the first guy growled.

You have got to be kidding me. 

"YAH, who gave you your phone back?" the guy yelled into the phone. I had to hold the phone away from my ear.

"What the are you talking about?!" I yelled back. "This is my phone. No one gave-." 

"SHUT UP!. You're too loud!" he yelled interrupting me. It kind of scared me. "ARE YOU THE GIRL WHO CLOSED THE ELEVATOR DOOR ON ME?!" he continued.

"WHAT THE ARE YOU TALK-." I stopped. Wait...elevator? 

........

WHAT THE *BEEEP* *BEEP* *BEEEP* *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP* That was him?! But how can he get my cell phone?! I had it with me at all times!!!

Was my cell phone the phone that the guy gave to oppa? And did oppa leave the cell phone my bed...? 

?!?!?!?!?!?!

But still, that man that I saw was at least thirty years old! But the guy on the phone sounded like he was my age...

"WHERE ARE YOU?! STAY THERE!" 

*HANGS UP*

What the, he didn't know where I lived, right? I mean, how can he know that this was my school? Yeah, it was just me being stupid.

But I ran away from the school as quickly as possible and stayed away from it. Just in case.


Yay, another chapter! ^_^ I have a lot of inspiration now. Yeah, I know Siwon and Gina seem mean now, but later, they'll be nicer! And yes, that was Kyuhyun on the phone with her. Sound very unlike him, right? xD Well, just imagine himas evil Kyu....xDD Comment~