Hectic Morning

Paper Airplanes

Minhee's POV

 

*RING* *RING*

I yawned. 

*RING* *RIIIING*

"Yobesayo?" I yawned again. I glanced at the clock and my eyes bulged out. It was three in the morning! In the ing morning! Who the hell calls so early?!

"YAH! DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO WAIT FOR ME? HUH?!"

I quickly sat up and didn't dare speak back.

"HELLO?!?! DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE ME!!"

I quickly closed the phone. It began ringing again seconds later. I quickly turned off the phone. This guy was crazy. CRAZY!

I put the phone ack on the nightstand and went back to sleep.

 

*Morning*

 

I yawned. Man, I felt like I didn't even sleep at all. So tired...

I got out of bed and scratched my head. I opened my door..

........

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

**SLAM**

I slammed the door and pushed the chair against it. I jumped under my bed as fast as I could and clamped my hand over my mouth. There was this scary looking man in front of my door! INTRUDER! Oppa! Unnie! Where are you?!

Wait... Today's Saturday. That means they won't be home!

No! I'm too young to die! Appa!!!!

The door busted open and my chair flew across the room. Holy crap.

I heard footsteps in my room. A second later, I saw white socks right in front of me. They walked around the room and then stopped at the window. I started to calm down when I heard his footsteps fade away. I let out a small sigh of relief.

Now I just have to wait until he leaves-

Something suddenly grabbed my foot and pulled. I slid out, hitting my head in the process against my bed frame. Ow.

I rubbed my head until I opened my eyes and realized that there were a pair of legs right in front of me. I slowly looked up to see...

Wow... He's really cute. He looked like those actors in dramas. Well, he could be. His hair was somewhat messy, but it was still nice. His skin was light and smooth. Flawless. Wow...

WAIT A SECOND! THIS IS THE INTRUDER! But why does he look so hot?!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" I started calling out. 

"YAH! SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" he yelled.

I stopped yelling, but I started crying. Wait, his voice sounded familiar.

Could it be... The guy from my phone..?

"DID YOU HANG UP ON ME?! DID YOU?! ! NO ONE EVER DOES THAT TO ME!" 

Wow, such a pretty face, but bad words.

So he wasn't an intruder. HOW THE HELL DID HE GET INTO MY HOUSE?!

Then I saw my oppurunity to escape. I didn't think twice. I slippe dunder his arms and ran out the door with him cussing behind me. I ran down the stairs as fast as I could. Damnit, why did my house have so many stairs?!

I ran straight past the family room and towards the door when...

I slid to a stop and ran back to the family room. There was oppa, unnie, and another guy sitting in front of the t.v. eating and drinking. I am about to be killled and they are having fun?!

"GET YOUR BACK HERE!" he yelled from behind me.

"OPPA!" I screamed, running behind him. He looked up, startled and dropped his food onto the floor. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

"YOU!" the hot guy yelled, pointing at me from across the room.

I grabbed onto my brother's shirt, scared out of my mind.

"Cho Kyuhyun. Yell at my sister again and I will have you killed."

Who said that? Unnie? I saw her standing up and facing the guy. She...was helping me...? I LOVE YOU, UNNIE!!!

"Sorry noona," that Cho Kyuhyun guy apologized... Wait, NOONA?!

"Hahaha, you scared the out of her," laughed the guy that once harassed me about giving him free drinks.

"Shut your mouth Yesung," oppa said in a cold voice. Wow... Oppa's so cool.

"Hey..." Yesung said, taking a look at me. What the hell is he staring at? "You're the girl that works at the Sweets Cafe. Oh, I see. That's why you were giving them free drinks." 

I glared at him and he smiled and waved. Stupid bastard. 

"Minhee!" oppa snapped.

"Yes...? I answere, looking at him. He turned around, about to say something, then stopped and glared at me instead.

"Go get dressed."

I looked down to see that I was only earing a tank top and shorts. I nodded quickly and tried to walk out...but Kyuhyun was blocking my path.

He was glaring at me. He didn't let me through.

"Kyuhyun!" unnie snapped.

He glared at me some more and then stepped aside. I ran back to my room and shut my door. Whew.


Double chappie! ^_^ I hoped you liked it~ Comment!