It's about her

Together, Forever

Taemin PoV 

"Jae!! Come on its time! We're the only ones late!" I called her. She overslept along with me and now I'm the only one late for practice.

"Coming Tae-oppa!!" She chimed as she got out, wearing a floral dress which looked pretty on her.

"Pretty as always, Jae.... Come on!" I pulled her out. Lockibg the dorm firmly, I hurried to the elevator, but it took toi much time to come up. Wanting to get down as soon as possible, I puled her to the stars and descended down faster than ever.

"Ah!! T-Taemin oppa!! I can't... I can't run fast!!!" She cried.

"Eh? You used to overtake me! Come on we're so late!!" I pulled her while she was still struggling to run down. It was really weird, she used to pull me on the stairs, and now she can't even run faster than me?

We somehow got on the car and made our way to the SM Building. Many fans were out, and I didn't even out any glasses to cover myself or Jaerim! I didn't face them at all and pulles Jaerim as fast as I could to not let her seen by anyone. We reached the practice room, panting for breath.

"That is why, that is exactly why I tell you to come with is and not oversleep!" Key started to nag.

"Oh stop it Key umma! It's not like this happens everyday right?" I brushed him off. We all got ready in iur positions to dance one of our old songs 'Dream Girl'.

As I was dancing, I looked at Jaerim, but saw another Jaerim. Two persons like Jaerim were in front of me!

"What?!" I shouted, making eveyone stop.

"What 'What?!'?" Jonghyun asked me. I pointed at Jaerim, and all of them looked towards her.

"What is it with Jaerim?" Onew asked this time.

"D-don't you see?! There is someone else!! Just like Jaerim!!" I cried.

"Taemin seriously, stop pulling a joke on us! It's not even good!" Minho said, trying to fake laugh.

"She's right there! Don't you all see her?! Jae get out of that place!"

"But Tae-oppa, what exac-"

"JUST GET OUT!" I screamed, startling her. She got up and came closer to me.

"W-who are you?!" I tried to ask boldly, but ended up asking weaker than ever. The girl said nothing, just vanished into this air. I was too shocked by that. Who wouldn't if they saw a ghost?! And that too someone's exactly like Jaerim!

Jinyeon PoV

I was too much in shock when Taemin said there was someone beside me. He seemed to be fretting too much, and hugged me tightly.

"Taemin, you must've been hallucinating something. Stop worrying too much" Key said. 

"Don't I know what I see?! I saw someone exactly like Jae!" Taemin hugged me tighter. 

"But no one's there, Taemin-ah."

"I saw it! I saw a girl exactly like my Jaerim! I need to go home, now!"

"But we have a fansign at COEX-"

"I want to go home with Jaerim!!"

Minho PoV 

"Wait, Taemin. I need to tell you something" I started. Everyone looked at me, curious of what I was gonna say.

"Later hyung, I need to-"

"It's about Jaerim, Taemin-ah" I blurted out, stopping him. Everyone were shocked. We had planned to not tell Taemin about Jinyeon, but telling about it now, will clear his confusions.  He's been getting suspiciona about Jinyeon not being Jaerim lately.