Reminiscences...

Together, Forever

Taemin PoV

When I opened my eyes, everything was blurry. I blinked some more times, clearing the blur away. I was still on the floor, my hands holding the photo tight. I placed the picture on the side table and went out. The dorm was unusually quiet. In the living room, I saw a note stuck to the corner of the TV. I plucked it out and read it.

"The breakfast's in the table, all set. Come to the practice room when you think you're fine" It read. I looked at the table, where a couple of pancakes were laid out on my plate and covered. I didn't have any appetite, yet ate the food to not worry the others. I slipped into my sneakers and went to our practice room. All of their belongings were in a corner, but not them.

'Maybe they might have went to refresh themselves' I thought as my eyes fixed on the player. I took out the CD inside it and replaced it with my song 'U' from 'To The Beautiful You' OST. It was Jaerim's favourite song.

"Neoreul Joahandaneun geu mareul, chama hal su eobsesso...

Geunyang idaero ni ope isseodo~... joa~...."

I closed my eyes, feeling a strange prescence. In front of my closed eyes was Jaerim smiling at me softly. I froze at my spot and kept singing just for her.

"..... Ireokhe..." I finished as I cried a bucket of tears. I slowly opened my eyes, facing the mirrored wall of the room. I didn't want to see me anymore. I turned away and was met with four pairs of teary eyes. The others were all frozen at their spot. Key was the first to run to me and hug me tightly. I didn't hug him back.

"Taemin ah..... you could have stayed at home" He mumbled. The other too came near us by that time.

"No hyung... I need to forget her" I said. It hurt me saying that. I never wanted to forget her.

"You didn't have to come...." Jonghyun said. I pulled myself away from Key and went out, not replying to the question. I walked around aimlessly until I bumped onto someone in the corridors.

"Sorry......." I muttered and was going to walk back when a familiar voice stopped me.

"Hyung!" It was Kai. I sighed before turning to him.

"Jongin.... how are you? " I asked unwillingly. 

"I'm fine hyung.... how are you?? Happy birth- sorry..." he was gonna wish me but remembering the incident, he mumbled an apology.

"Its ok...." I said. We both sat on the chairs. I didnt look up at him.

"It's her memorial today right??" He asked.

"Will you stop making me remember that?!" I shouted at him. He looked down because of that.

"S-Sorry hyun-"

"Sorry.... I shouldn't have yelled like that" I said and got up. I went out to the rooftop, where me and Jaerim spent times together.  Every single thing brought a memory of her to me. Tears started flowing again as I went on my knees.

"Why did you have to leave me?! Why did I let you go?!?!" I cried before black spots invaded my vision. I slumped down on the hard floor, my senses going blank.

=================================================================================

- Author's Note -

Yeah!!!! Chappie two is up!! Just an information,  none of this happen to Taemin in real life... its just my inagination, and I took up 2013 as the year of the accident just for some precise time... I swear it was not on purpose!!