Sick Taemin

Together, Forever

Onew PoV

After Taemin left the practice room, we started practicing. He didn't show up at all. Thinking he had went to the dorm, we tried to call him. No reply. All of us tried calling him. Still no reply. After tens and hundreds of failed attempts to reach him, I tried calling Kai.

"Yeoboseyeo?" Kai asked through the phone.

"H-Hello Kai??" I stuttered.

"Hello Onew hyung?? What is it hyung??" He asked calmly.

"D-Did you see Tae-min anywhere??" I asked, hoping for a positive reply.

"Taemin hyung? I saw him go upstairs in the SM building.. maybe to the rooftop? Is there any prob-"

"Thanks Kai!" I abruptly hung up and turned to the members.

"Everyone!  Check every floor, whoever finds him first, call any one and bring Tae to the dorm" I said and ran out, grabbing my overcoat.

"Where are you going hyung?!" Jonghyun shouted.

"TO THE ROOFTOP!!!" I shouted back. I soon reached the rooftop agter climbing ten flights of stairs . I was sweating all over and my hair was sticking to my face. It was too cold on the rooftop.

"TAEMIN!!!!" I screamed. No reply.

"TAEMIN AH WHERE ARE YOU?!?!" I screamed again. There was something like a body on the concrete floor, far away from me. It was getting dark. I ran to the said place as fast as I could. I gasped in shock as I saw Taemin unconscious.

"Taemin ah!!!! Taemin get up!! Taemin see me! Wake up!!" I slapped his face lightly in an attempt to wake him up. His cheeks were slightly wet. I flipped my phone out and called Key.

"Hyung did you find him!?" Key asked impatiently. 

"I-I found him.... come to the rooftop!!" I said. My eyes were blurring with b tears. I hugged him closer to my chest as I cried over him. A shriek made me turn back to see Key and the others.

"Hyung what happened?!?!" Key asked as he took over Taemin from me. I couldn't reply at all. We rushed towards our car and drove straight towards the hospital. Admitting him in the ICU, we all waited for him anxiously. The doctor finally came out after what felt like an eternity. We all rushed to him.

"No major problem. Just dehydration.  He'll wake up in about an hour... he should rest for some time" The doctor said and moved away. The others entered the room first, I slowly followed them. My legs were shaking badly as I took small steps inside. There he was, on the bed sleeping with a needle attached to the back of his palm. I sat beside his right, holding his free hand tightly. I slowly drifted asleep as the others were murmuring something,  which was inchoherent to my ears.