Shocked! but real...

Together, Forever

Taemin PoV

It was all dark for me. Everything was dark as ebony. Suddenly, a spotlight fell on me. I turned to all the sides and found a girl behind me, her face shadowed. I went closer ans gasped.

"J-Jaerim? Jae??" I asked. She nodded and held her hands out. A music started playing somewhere and we bothd danced hand in hand. I missed it, the dancing. We both danced together whenever we had time. I closed my eyes, getting lost in the music totally. I gripped but all I felt was curling up my own hands. Curious, I opened my eyes but found no one before me. I looked like an idiot dancing alone.

"Jaerim!!! Where are you?!?!" I shouted. There was no reply. I screamed again. The spotlight went away from me. It turned dark again. I heard someone familiar shoting faintly.

"Taemin!! Wake up!!" It was someone too familiar. My head felt light and I fell down.

My eyelids flew open and I jolted up. The other four were around me, looking worried than ever. I looked around. Not my room. It almost looked like a hospital.

"Taemin what happened?!" Onew asked.

"What happened?" I asked bluntly.

"Youu were shouting in your sleep... what hapened?" 

"N-nothing.... just a bad dream" I said and leaned back.

"Where am I??" I asked.

"In the hospital..." Minho sighed. I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Why am I here??" I asked.

"You aeriously don't remember??" Jonghyun asked. I shook my head.

"How could you not?! You were the one who cried your heart out and fainted on the rooftop!!!!" Key suddenly shouted at me. I flinched. He was crying. 

"What??" 

"Did you hit your head somewhere?? You seem to have forgotten everything" Onew said. His eyes were red ans puffy too, just like the others. Everyone, even Minho had red eyes.

"Can't I go home??" I asked. I hated hospitals.

"Not yet.... you can leve when the doctor says to" Minho said. I closed my eyes, thinking about the dream again. It didn't feel like a dream, it was so real.

After two days, I was allowed to discharge and go back home. I felt really bare inside, too much. I went back to my room, completely cleaned up room. I took the picture of me and Jaerim on my side table and kept looking at it. I placed the photo on my side and looked at the window, the curtains pulled close. I went and opened it, but immediately squeezed my eyes shut when the bright sunlight hit my eyes. It felt different for me, facing the brightness. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes again, facing the sun. It was like an alien to world to me, seeing the outside world. I went out to walk for sometime. Many cars zipped through the roads. My mind eventually went to committing suicide, getting hit by a car. I shook the thought away and continued to walk. I walked and walked until my eyes gave in and my mind went hazy. I didn't know where I was. All I heard was a girl too familiar shaking me and calling me. My mind went totally blank.

No One PoV

"Taemin sshi!! Taemin sshi wake up!!" The girl shook the black haired male. He didn't respond. Out of choice, she hired and taxi and took him to her room. She placed him on the bed and went to make something for him.

Taemin PoV

I opened my eyes and found myself on a bed, which was not mine. I got up and saw a girl in front of the stove, making something. I slowly remembered what happened and shook my head. I felt my brain hitting my skull and hissed (A/N-I feel it guys, and I tell you it's not good! It's like someone threw your brain to a side, it hurts so much!). The girk turned to me. My eyes dramatically widened in utter shock and horror.

"Jae-rim?!"