Don't leave me... again

Together, Forever

Key PoV

I suddenly realised Taemin was not there with us.

"Onew hyung did you see Taemin??" I questioned him. He just shrugged his shoulders. I sighed befire dialling his number. It was almost like it was inside the dorm. I looked inside his room and face palmed myself hardly. There, on his bed was his phone. My mind was invaded with crazy thoughts. What if he was kidnapped?  What if he left us... forever? What if he decided to leave all of us and this world?? Stop thining like that Kibum!! I said to myself. All of them gave me quizzical looks.

"What happened Key??" Minho asked.

"T-Taemin.... He's missing"

Taemin PoV

"What, Taemin-sshi??" She asked.

I was still staring at her, shocked to see Jaerim, or someone who looks exactly like Jaerim, standing in front of me. Out of the blue, I hugged her tightly and buried my face in her shoulders, while she stood still. I snuggled even more closer to her. I felt like hugging Jaerim, instead of hugging someone else. 

"T-Tae... Taemin-sshi.." She stuttered. 

"Don't leave me... again" I mumbled in her ears. I pulled away and saw her, her every detail. I slowly leaned in and pressed my lips against hers. She stood still, unable to react.

Jinyeon PoV

 Did he.... Did THE LEE TAEMIN of SHINee just kiss me?!  I thought with wide eyes. He then pulled away and looked into my eyes as I stared at his.

"W-w....... wh-why...??" I stuttered badly.

"Why? Because you're my girlfriend!" He exclaimed. I stood still in shock. I only met him today, and he's telling I'm his girlfriend?!

"G-g-girl-friend?! E-excuse me?!" 

"Come on don't act like you're seeing me the first time!! I missed you all this year!!" He exclaimed. I couldn't say anything,

"Let's go to our dorm, okay? Hyungs also missed you!" He didn't even ask me whether I wanted to go with him or jot, and just pulled me outside.

"Where are we now?" He asked as he searched for his phone. 

"Umm..... I think we're near the dorm" I managed to say without stammering.

"Are we? Come on lets go, the others will be really happy to see you!" He pulled me and ran. I couldn't keep up with him. I didn't say anything and went with him. We soon reached a building,  and went up to some floor. I was stunned to be actually going to SHINee's dormitory, and meeting all of them. We stood before a door and Taemin typed the pass code. The door let out a small beep, to notify us entering the dorm. We took off our shoes and wet inside,  where everyone were sitting.

"Hyung! Look who's here!!" Taemin exclaimed. 

"Taemin ah?! I was so worried whether you..... left us" Key dragged the sentence after he say me.

"A-Annyeonghaseyeo" I bowed 90 degrees to him and to everyone else.  All of them were equally shocked at seeing me. 'Am I a ghost or something?!' I thought.

"Shocked right? I was too! After all this time, I finally found her!!" Taemin said.