Please, be with him

Together, Forever

Minho's PoV

We all were frantic at Taemin going missing. Just then, the door opened, and Taemin and a girl who looked exactly like Jaerim entered the dorm. We all were frozen at our spot, but he was so happy and exclaiming about how he got Jaerim back after a year. He sounded really happy for the first time in the year, he was so depressed that he attempted for suicide once and got to a critical stage where he needed counselling. On one hand, we all were happy to see him smile, but were also worried about the girl. She seemed too shocked at seeing us. 

"I'll go change, then we'll go to the café where we usually go" Taemin went inside to change.

"Umm........ What-what's your name?" I asked first.

"B-Baek Jinyeon......" She stammered. She suddenly fell down unconscious.  Maybe it was because of the shock she had when she saw us, but that'll not lead to falling unconscious. 

"Jinyeon? Jinyeon get up!" Key shooo her. Taemin came out, and came running after seeing her unconscious. 

"What happened?! Tell me what happened!!!" He demanddd us. Everyone were unable to tell an answer.

"She was saying she felt a bit sick... maybe that's why she fainted" I managed an answer. He lifted her and ran to the car to take her to the hospital. We all went behind him, hoping to get the right time to explain Jinyeon about the situation. Maybe she's the one who can make Taemin back to normal, I thought.

Jinyeon's PoV

When I woke up, I saw everyone standing around me, and Taemin holding my hand tightly. 

"Jaerim, are you fine??" Taemin asked softly. I looked at the others in confusion, Onew signalled to just nod. 

"Hmm... I'm fine" I said. 

"Taemin, you've been here for a long time. Go out and get some fresh air" Onew said.

"No hyung I want to-"

"Do as he says, Tae-oppa" I said. I don't know why I said that nickname, but he beamed brightly after I said that. He agreed and went out, then everyone scooted closer to me.

"Jinyeon, listen. We have a request for you" Key started.

"What..... is it?" I asked.

"Will you... will you please be with him? From now? I know, it will be hard for you, but please. We want him to be happy" Minho replied. Everyone were looking at me with pleading eyes. 

"We'll tell everything from start. Taemin loved a girl Han Jaerim for two years, ans last year he lost her in an accident on his birthday. He loved her so much, so much that he became too depressed.  That's when you came in his life. We saw him smile like before today, a smile we didn't see for the year. Please, we want him to be happy, even if you're not her, he still finds happiness with you. Please, I beg you, please be with him" Key syrted to cry by the tme he finished saying about the past girlfriend of Taemin. It was so touching yet sad to see him plead for Taemin's happiness. I agreed without any thought.

"Will he call me as Jaerim?" I asked.

"Yes, but we'll explain him"

"No, let him call me Jaerim, I like it when he calls me by that name" I smiled softly. Everyone were smiling happily, a smile I couldn't see in their shows or interviews.

I guess they are true brothers indeed, I though with the smile still on.