You lied

Together, Forever

Minho PoV 

What?! What about Jaerim?" Taemin turned to me, curious about what I was gonna say.

"Minho.....!!" Key growled lowly, but I showed my hand to him, telling him to stop.

"We can't hide it from him forever! He will know one day if not now!" I said.

"What-What hiding from me?"

"Taemin, promise me you won't do anything reckless" I demanded from him.

"Why would I when I have Jae with me?"

"Just promise me!" I showed my palm. He pressed his pakm against mine hesitantly. 

"Jaerim..... She isn't your Jaerim" I blurted out.

"Hyung its not even funny, did you make me promise for this stupid joke?" Taemin raised an eyebrow.

"No, he's telling the truth, Taemin-sshi" Jinyeon spoke up.

Jinyeon Pov 

"Jaerim what are you sayi-"

"I'm not your Jaerim, Taemin-sshi. I'm Jinyeon" I said and hung my head down.

"What do you mean?"

"Remember that day, when you just walked on your own? You fell unconscious, and I took you back to my apartment. You got up, and thought I was your Jaerim. I didn't even know who Jaerim was at that time...... I'm sorry, Taemin-sshi"

"Why? Why did you lie to me?"

"You didn't-" Onew started but I cut him off.

"I'm sorry, Taemin-sshi. I couldn't say anything-"

"You used me, right? Just because you looked like my Jaerim, you pretended you're her, and stayed with me, right? RIGHT OR NOT?!" He shouted at me. Everyone came closer to say the truth, but I looked at them, telling them mentally to stop. I didn't say anything for his question.

"GAAAAHH!!!!!!!!! I can't believe you did that!! Why did I think that Jaerim had come back to me?! I'm such an idiot!" He pulled his hair in frustration. He was walking to and fro for sometime, and then came in front of me. I suddenly felt a stinging pain on the right side of my face, and fell down.

"Taemin! What are you doing?!" Key came up to help me, but I stopped him.

"No, Key-sshi... I deserve this" I said. 

"But-"

"Please, I was the one who did this, not you" I stopped him from saying anything. 

"Get out.... now" Taemin muttered. I got up and staggered outside, tears b my eyes. I looked back one last time, and went to their dorm. Packing my things, I wrote a letter to the other four.

"Dear SHINee,

                 I'm sorry for what I did and for coming in with Taemin-sshi. I don't want him to think you're at fault for compelling me to stay. Please do not tell him about that, let him be angry at me. I don't want to break a six-year friendship.

Yours,

Baek Jin Yeon"

I folded the letter, notifying it only for the four and kept it on Minho's table. I walked out, taking one last look at the dorm and closed the door. I forgot my ring, which was my Mom's.

Jonghyun PoV 

"Taemin! Did you just realise what you did to her?!" I shouted at him. 

"I don't regret what I did.... She pretended to be my Jaerim!"

"When did-"

"No, Jonghyun. Not now" Onew stopped me.

"What not now?" Taemin asked.

"Nothing, I'm just so angry on you... I'm leaving to the dorm!" I grabbed my things and went out.

After reaching the dorm, I went to my room and slammed the door shut. Falling on my bed, I couldn't sleep at all. I turned this way, that way, this side, that side, but I wasn't comfortable in any side. Just then, I noticed a folded piece of paper on Minho's table. I picked it up and unfolded it, and found out it was from Jinyeon. I felt so guilty after reading the letter, and went out to the living room. Because of us, she was hurted by Taemin, for making him happy all these days. We saw him smile genuinely after a yearly because of Jinyeon. I forgot the paper on the couch and went to write a song to de-stress myself.