PART 8

Aiding Your Wounds

"Hey baby." Bomi grabbed Chorong by the waist pulling her closer. Chorong pecked Bomi's smirk and quickly removed herself from her girlfriend. "That's it?" Bomi pulls Chorong back to her on attempt to kiss her again but Chorong turned away last minute, causing Bomi's lips to crash with her cheek.

 

"Babe, there's people here.." The two were at the bar, it was 10pm and there were a maybe 30 people in club. Chorong went out to the book store that day and visited Bomi when she was done.

 

"Excuse her, she doesn't get much so she's pretty greedy." Eunji snickers snapping a potato chip into . Bomi playfully glared at Eunji but Chorong diverted Bomi's attention from the trouble maker to herself by cupping Bomi's face in her small hands.

 

"As long as I'm with you I'll give you all that you want, okay?" Bomi nodded happily. "Does that mean that we can make out right now?" She asked, her face all giddy. Chorong rolled her eyes and went to sit on the other side of the bar with Eunji.

 

"So what happened to getting a job, Eun?" Bomi asked the raven-haired girl from behind the bar. Eunji sighed before she answered, none of the places accepted her. "I don't even know if they read my resume." She stated hopelessly.

 

"That's why I'm offering you a job here!" Chen takes the seat of the other side of Eunji and puts an arm around her, slinging the beer over her shoulder as well. "Wow, really?!?" Eunji asked out of disbelief.

 

Chen shrugged, "Yeah. I've notice the club getting busier and Bomi can't just do everything alone, and you're here a lot of the time anyways."

 

"I accept! When do I start, boss?" Chen laughed at Eunji's enthusiasm. "How about right now?" Bomi tosses Eunji a rag. "Clean up your chippy-sandwichy mess." Bomi orders referring to the finished plate of food on the countertop.

 

Chorong slowly sipped her scotch while watching Bomi work up a sweat. She was juggling managing Eunji and handling customers. The place was hot and humid due to the amount of people.

 

"How hot does she look?" A brunette caught Chorong attentively watching Bomi, she sat down beside Chorong who glared at her. "I suggest you watch your mouth, Bomi is my girlfriend." She said coldly and the girl scoffed playfully.

 

"Not Bomi, the cute new one. We danced together last time, she's so freaking y."  Chorong eyed the girl beside her weirdly, who was she and why was she telling her all of this?

 

"I'm Naeun by the way. I've seen you around school." Only then did Chorong realize Naeun might've been in her English course or History, one of them. Naeun extended her arm out to Chorong to shake her hand.

 

"That girl, her name is Eunji right? I hope she remembers me.. You know her? She seems pretty close to your girlfriend." Chorong nodded slightly, still uncomfortable with the sudden conversation. "Uh, yeah. I've talked to her a couple times. Bomi and her talk a lot from what I've seen though." Naeun smiled excitingly.

 

"Do you know by chance if she has ever mentioned me?" Chorong shrugged and shook her head. "I don't recall her talking about a Naeun." Chorong looked at her apologetically when she saw Naeun's face.

 

Naeun came out with her friends last week and she saw Eunji sitting alone so naturally went to talk to her, as she thought Eunji was cute. They got to know eachother and Naeun found herself thinking about the girl more and more.

 

"Hey but if you want to talk to her, she works here now so she'll be here very often." Chorong thanked god that Eunji made her way over to the two at this point. "Hey Naeun." Eunji said putting a free cocktail in front of the girl. Naeun was ecstatic that Eunji remembered her name. Sensing the flirty atmosphere between the two, Chorong excused herself to the bathroom.

 

"Hey you wanna go dance and kiss?" Naeun says without even giving a second thought to how desperate she sounded. As adorable as Eunji found Naeun she declined her offer. "Sorry, I'm on the job. But if you allow me, I'll take you to my place tonight?" Naeun nodded looking like a puppy wanting a treat. Eunji winked at her and returned to her work.

 

Meanwhile at the other side of the bar there was a cute blonde playing with Bomi's collar. "I wonder how you're lips taste..." The girl says sensually, tracing her fingers on and around Bomi pink lips. It was pretty obvious that this girl was trying to get free drinks, this happened to Bomi before but never when she had a girlfriend.

 

"Vodka and tonic." Bomi joked awkwardly, she didn't want to upset the customer and have her tips go down the drain but she also didn't really want to let her continue her flirting

 

"I love vodka tonics." The girl said smirking before quickly leaning in and kissing Bomi on the lips. Bomi's eyes widened and she removed the girls hands off her shoulders and went to tell Eunji to take care of that customer.

 

Bomi took a gulp of water, trying to wash out the memory of what had happened for the past 5 minutes. She felt super guilty for allowing the situation to goes as far as that and regretted not stopping the blonde at first touch.

 

She was about to get back to work when she saw someone on the dance floor. It was her girlfriend dancing with some meathead guy. She looked on for a while, anger was growing within her as time went by. Suddenly Chorong looked over and made eye contact with Bomi and smirked, Bomi's eyes narrowed and she couldn't control her feelings anymore. She rushed out to the dance floor and pulled Chorong away from the guy.

 

"What the are you doing?" She fumed and raged at Chorong. Chorong shrugged merely and looked away from Bomi, crossing her arms. "Why do you care?" Bomi looked at Chorong like she was out of her mind. "What the hell do you mean why do I care. You might be having a brain fart or something but let me just remind you that we're freaking dating, Park Chorong."

 

Chorong rolled her eyes at Bomi. "I mean why the do you care because you didn't seem to give an ounce of about me when you were kissing that blonde girl!" Chorong cried loudly and walked away from Bomi.

 

Bomi's eyes widened, she had no idea that Chorong saw that. If she knew she would've explained herself first thing after the incident. But then Bomi came to the realization that she should've told Chorong even if Chorong didn't see it and she felt like .

 

", I swear to god she was flirting with me and she kissed me all of the sudden, I walked away from her as soon as I had realized what had happened." Bomi explained herself desperately, not wanting Chorong to be angry at her. "I'm not stupid, okay? She flirted with you, touching your neck and face for minutes before you left. Why didn't you stop her then, huh?"

 

"If I'm nice to her I get more tips, that's why." Bomi was hoping that would be the end of the conversation but she unfortunately wasn't. "So now money is more important than being faithful to me. Great to know what you value 'cause it's clearly not us and definitely not me!" Chorong said and left the bar, she walked home alone while crying.


"You're the worst girlfriend ever." Chorong mumbled.