PART 7

Aiding Your Wounds

Bomi called Chorong a couple times that night to absolutely no avail, Chorong was so angry still. She was seriously giving her all to make Bomi happy, and Bomi was apparently 'lonely'?

 

On the other hand Bomi felt upset. She didn't mean it in whatever way Chorong was thinking obviously. She just felt empty like any person would losing their best friend; she had a Hyeri shaped hole in her heart that Chorong couldn't fill.

 

Chorong's problems with Bomi on top of Hyeri's situation made Bomi extra depressed. Chorong really wanted to be there for her friend but how could she go back after her pride was torn to pieces by Bomi?

 

"Park Chorong, stop driving me to bits, will ya?" Bomi sighed as she tapped on Chorong's number for the twelfth time that night.

 

She finally gave up, eventually getting angry. She wanted to throw the phone at the wall, in the garbage, down the toilet, and through the apartment window but she wouldn't be able to afford a new one if she did.

 

Instead she sent a text to Chorong, it read:

 

Rong unnie, I need you right now. I know I screwed up saying what I said and I have no idea what would make up for it. However, in willing to do whatever it takes for you to take me in again. I'm really sorry Chorong, please come back.. I really, really need you.

 

The screen flashed and Chorong saw a preview of the text, it read up to the first line. Her brain scanned and read it before she could look at the caller ID and tell herself not to read it.

 

She decides not to read the rest of the text, leaving her screen to fade to black. She was lying in bed all day crying, thinking about Bomi's stupid face and how much she actually felt for the younger girl.

 

Her sister was living in the university's resident building for the last couple days. She was checking out the campus and due to her flirtatious personality, she quickly made new friends.

 

Bomi was starting to get worried. She started to think that maybe it wasn't that Chorong didn't want to message or call her back but that she wasn't able to. She was concerned that Chorong may have been hurt or injured.

 

She took a peek out the window and shook her head at the pouring rain. It was a gloomy day for a gloomy situation. Bomi got an umbrella and her car keys and went outside to her car.

 

She got in and started the engine but it wasn't igniting. She tried two times, three, five, ten. It just wasn't working, she cursed under her breath. 'Of ing course, fail when I need you most Max." She said to the car like it was not an inanimate object.

 

She stepped out of the car and went to the bus stop. After a while of waiting she hoped on the bus and scanned her card. She got off the nearest stop to Chorong's apartment which was an almost 20 minute walk away from the building.

 

The girl pouted as she walked in the dark clouds and rain, mumbling about how if she knew this was gonna happen she would've walked the whole way, saved some bus money. To add to the bad luck, her umbrella broke too, after attempts of fixing it she just threw it in the garbage can.

 

She was outside Chorong's appartment, room 0303. She put up a hand to knock but quickly put it back down again. She had to know what to say, what to be sorry for. She collected herself and raised her arm to knock again.

 

She did it a lot of times before Chorong answered. Chorong chose to ignore the banging at first, she didn't want to talk to anyone after yesterday. But she figured it was important since the person seemed to be persistent.

 

She looked through the peephole and saw Bomi who was dripping wet. On instinct she pushed the door opened and tended to the soaked girl.

 

"I knew you still cared." Bomi smiled like a goof when Chorong quickly took of her sweater to put around the cold lad, she led Bomi to the couch. Chorong kept quiet, realizing that she was still mad at Bomi.

 

Bomi noticed Chorong's puffy eyes and guilt ensued her body. She leaned close to Chorong and touched her eye bags, Chorong flinched as her skinned burned of dryness from salty tears.

 

Bomi softly pulled Chorong into a gentle hug. "I'm so sorry, you know I never want to hurt you Rong." The older started crying again into Bomi's chest, she tightly hugged Bomi back.

 

"Listen... It's true that I'm lonely, anyone would feel this way when their best friend had left them right? But it doesn't mean that what you're doing for me isn't helping and isn't appreciated. You have no idea how grateful I am to whoever let Park Chorong into my life. When I saw you start opening up to me I felt accomplished and like I actually did something for the world. That's the only time I ever had that feeling and I want continue feeling it, I always do when I'm with you."

 

Chorong listened to Bomi attentively while she was still crying into Bomi's chest. By this point she was already forgiving Bomi, she didn't realize how much Bomi must've hurt when she wasn't answering phone calls.

 

Chorong lifted her head from Bomi's shirt and looked into Bomi's brown orbs. She leaned in slowly and kissed Bomi, Bomi didn't respond as she was a bit shocked. "You're the only person I have ever felt this way about in my whole life. Yoon Bomi, I really like you." Chorong says and kisses Bomi again, this time the younger responds and they start to kiss more passionately.

 

Bomi was sensually touching Chorong's waist and hips, she noticed how it felt different from when she was with Hyeri, she felt more emotion, it felt better.

 

They broke the kiss after minutes and Chorong looked worried, Bomi took hold of Chorong's hand. "I know you're not ready to go further yet, it's okay." Bomi said gently and smiled, Chorong's hand.

 

"I like you too, Rong-ah. Will you be my girlfriend? I promise not to make you cry anymore, I'll work hard to make you happy." Chorong hugged Bomi again and nodded into her shoulder.

 

Suddenly they heard the door unlocking and Hayoung make her way inside the apartment "Hi unnie. Oh, you're cute friend is still here?" Hayoung exclaimed as she ran to Bomi and gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek, plopping herself onto Bomi's lap.

 

Chorong death glared at her younger sister and stood up, yelling at the top of her lungs. "GET OFF MY GIRLFRIEND OH HAYOUNG!" Hayoung jumped off and smirked satisfyingly. "I knew you guys were dating~" she teases before entering the bedroom.

 

Bomi started laughing at the angry Chorong. "Possessive much." She grinned at her girlfriend who was blushing madly. "Shut up, Yoon." She grumbled at she took her seat back on the couch.


"By the way, you're extremely hot when you're angry."