Two; It’s strange

It is life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't forget to comment^^ sorry for mistaken grammars and typos. English isn't my first language

Two; It’s strange

 

 

 

Jessica is dressing like a princess this night. She is wearing a dress, the color is beige pink. So soft and really suitable with her skin. She tails her hair but let it down. It makes her hair messy but cute at the same time. She is using some lipbalms on her cherry lips to make it gleaming. Giggling, she comes out of her room to “AAAAAaa!! How can you?!” she asks, her eyes is so wide, like wants to pop out. Luhan laughs and takes her hand. Mrs. Jung directly passes them, smirking playfully.

“I had been here some minutes ago,” he says, pointing on the couch. Jessica glances at her Mom who can’t stop playing with her eyebrow, rise down rise down, making Jessica ashamed.

“Um... my Mom who... opened the door?” she asks, trying hard to ignore how Mrs. Jung clears and continues to walk pass them like that’s the ordinary thing in the world. Slowly but surely Jessica’s face will change into a boiled red crab. Luhan can sense that thing only chuckles and ruffles Jessica’s hair.

“You’re cute,” he says. Mrs. Jung makes a long aaawwww from the kitchen. Jessica blushes even more.

“Stop doing that, my Mom will continue to embarrass us,”

“Yes, our Mom will continue that, but that’s okay, I like see the pretty crimson in your face,” once again, Mrs. Jung interupts them with a long aaaawww. Jessica is facepalming, hiding herself behind her beautiful hand. Luhan shows her a jester smile and hugs her for a while, makes Jessica yellps.

“But—hei? What did you say...” Jessica looks up to find Luhan’s eyes. “... o-our Mom?” without hesitation Luhan pecks her nose.

“Yes, our Mom, I’m your husband right?” before Jessica can answer, Mrs. Jung clears loudly and calls them to the dining room.

 

 

“Where is Krystal?” Jessica says as she wants to pull a chair, but Luhan is faster than her. He pulls one to her, gestures her to sit with his infamous smile and pulls another for himself next to her. Mrs. Jung glances at them, can’t stop grinning.

“Joonmyeon’s mother invite her for dinner,”

“Ahh~” well, as long as Krystal with her lovely boyfriend, she shouldn’t be scared with something bad will happens to her younger sister.

“By the way... your name seems strange Mr. Lu, are you not from here?” Jessica steals a glance at him in nervous.

“Yes, I’m Chinese,”

“Chinese?!” Mrs. Jung shouts so dramatically, makes Jessica is scared to the hell. Her Mom’s eyes widenen and looks at Luhan like w-what?!. Feeling that is something bad, Jessica tugs Luhan’s shirt under the table. But “Wohooo~ Chinese,” her Mom sits again and smiles widely. “It’s mean I’ve a chance to go there freely, since my son-in-law is from there,” she is sending him a grin. Luhan chuckles and nods. Under the table his hand is squeezing Jessica’s hand who goes cold. Giving her some warms and rubbing it slowly.

“S-son-in-law?” Jessica speaks with crack voice.

“Sure, son-in-law. I give you both permission to get married okay, I like him,”

“Your Mom had judged me from head to toe. I’m acceptable,” Luhan elbows his girlfriend.

“You? What?”

“Yes, when Mom opened the door, actually Mom wanted to shower him with many questions, but ohmygod! He’s so freaking—”

“Mom!”

“—handsome, tall, have a good body, cool, and perfect for my daughter.” Luhan is giggling with the compliments, while Jessica is blushing madly between she’s happy and Luhan’s is playing with her fingers under the table or how her Mom shamessly states the fact in front of both of them, especially Luhan who seems really enjoy it.

“Oh yeah! I’ve two perfect son-in-law for my daughters,” she claps.

“But you said about Jongin is more here and there than Joonmyeon,” Jessica asks with mostly statement not question.

“Well yes, Jongin is more here and there than Joonmyeon, but Joonmyeon is more perfect for my daughter. Since she love him. She will not love him because of no reason right. I’ll support them and you two too.” Mrs. Jung pats Luhan’s arm lightly.

 

 

The dinner is nice than Jessica’s expect. Since her Mom is so unpredictable with . Saying here and there bluntly, boldly, and no filter. Luhan is enjoying the moment without an awkward or nervous. While the one who feels that is Jessica. Waving at her boyfriend after a long kiss in front of her house, Luhan vanishes with his car. Jessica walks in to find her Mon still had her naughty smirk on. Ignoring it, she walks pass her to her room.

“Teenagers this day are hard to control their hormones,” her Mom says loudly, leaning on Jessica’s door. “If that emergency happen to both of you, make sure he wears a protection honey~~~” sing her cheerfully, Jessica is blushing really hard in her room, under her blanket.

 

 

Jessica walks to her class with Luhan accompany her. He fetchs her this morning. Waving at her boyfriend, Jessica enters the class room. She goes to her seat, passing Yoona who is bowing her head. Her straight hair is mess and she had a red mark on her face. Curious, Jessica stops her track and back to her. Pulls a seat in front of her, she eyes her friend.

“What’s wrong Yoong?” asks her softly. Yoona flinches with the familiar voice. She lifts her head to make a shock expression to Jessica. Jessica blinks in confuse while Yoona suddenly stands up and begins to shakes. Her lips part close part close. She looks so panic and pale. Jessica s her hand to calm her down but Yoona slaps it away, makes Jessica surprises.

“I-I’ve to go,” she says, shutters and trembles. Yoona runs away to bump into one of her classmate, but she doesn’t have time to say sorry. She just goes without saying anything. Jessica is sensing something wrong, so she runs after her. But Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter