Five ; Someone’s girl

It is life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wow I have 100+ subscriber. Love you all <3

Five ; Someone’s girl

 

 

“We should discuss something,” Sehun stares at his cousin.

“What is it about?” his cousin asks. He has three years older than Sehun. He has his own little bakery shop near Sehun’s school. He works as a boss, but sometimes he helps his worker to bake in the kitchen. He likes to make big explosion recipe that you can’t never imagine and find it at another place.

“It’s about Luhan,” he says, sipping his bubble tea. His cousin raises his eyebrows and knits his brow together.

“What’s wrong with him? Are you two fighting again?”

Sehun sighs, shaking his head. His cousin’s frown getting deeper, he leans closer to the younger.

“It’s about—” Sehun cuts his sentences, make his cousin be more curious, “Nah, I need your help, but I don’t want to force you,” His cousin gives him a weird look. Sehun smiles a little and pats his hand. “I’ll text you the situation later, but I want to ask you first, do you want to help me?”

The older goes silent for a while, “Dunno, what if you want me to jump out the cliff? That’s sucid—”

“Exactly!” Sehun cuts him.

“WHAT?” his cousin’s large eyes become larger.

“It’s truly like suicide hyung, but I really need your help,” he begs, wanting to cry. His lips trembling. He really hates his family-tradition. Bad memory always flashing in his mind everytime he remembers Jessica’s situation now. He doesn’t want someone die or unhappy because of his family-tradition who really same with the Im’s tradition.

“Then,” his cousin squeezes his hand gently, don’t want the younger to cry. “Tell me the story now,” Sehun looks up, bitting his lower lips.

“You know the Im hyung?” he asks, hesitantly. His cousin thinks for a while, trying to remember it.

“Yeah,” he answers. Sehun buries his face on his palms. Gasping for fresh air. They are sitting at the corner of his cousin’s bakery. The place that nobody can hear their conversation. But because today his cousin gets so many customer, the air seems too gross to Sehun. His cousin leans closer and hugs the younger, his back gently. “Come on,” he squeezes the younger’s shoulder and brings him outside. They decide to walk to Sehun’s cousin apartement.

“You can continue when you already feel good, I will not force you,” his cousin putting his both hands behind his head as they are walking on the empty road.

“I... I will continue it here,” Sehun says, softly. He isn’t as strong as everyone looks in his school. He behaves like an ice prince, cold, and doesn’t like to talk. Actually it just to alienate people around him. He doens’t want they get involve to his family-tradition because they are befriend with him. But it doesn’t work with Luhan and Kim Jongin. They like to be with him, no matter what Sehun says.

“Hmm,” his cousin responds. He smiles so brightly at Sehun. Sehun likes to see him smile. It has been so long since the last time Sehun saw him really smile to him. After the accident, every smile he threw to his family was all fake. Sehun knows that. The last time that sweet smile Sehun seen is when he was very happy to be a groom in his wedding party, but it vanished when his bride commited suicide.

“Hyung... do you still miss her?” Sehun asks carefully. His cousin looks at him, blinking, and bows his head. Sehun regrets it slowly what he has done. It’s stupid!! He blames himself.

“Yeah... she is the prettiest girl in my life, even though I know her heart belongs to someone else,” he says, sadly. “Hahahaha, but that’s the past, we should be happy Sehun, let’s continue our life in happy way,” he places his hand on Sehun’s shouldier, walking faster. Sehun snorts and looks up. The sky almost turns into dark. His mom will start look for him.

“Hyung I think we should be hurry,” he says. His cousin looks at him and looks at his watch.

“Ah, aunty isn’t it? Don’t worry, I will call her for you,” Sehun blinks at him, slightly disbelif. As long as he remembers his cousin is afraid with his Mom. Everyone is afraid with his Mom, including his Dad. But his Dad is scarier when anger controlling him. “Why?” his cousin asks, curious why Sehun staring at his face. “Am I that handsome?” he adds, teasing him. Sehun shakes his head, smilling.

“Nah,” You had grown up hyung, “You must bear everything my Mom will do later,”

“Call!” then they run away to small apartement that only 300 meters away from them.

 

 

Luhan staring at his phone. Jessica never replies his call after everything happened. But today it’s different. She texts him first, asking some advices to answer her Math question. It’s strange and makes him worry towards her.

To. My Sica

How about we meet? I will explain it to you.

His palm sweating like crazy. He is nervous. He never feels this nervous before. It’s like he has done something criminal. Luhan bits his lips, waiting anxiously. Then his phone buzzs. “No, thanks, sorry for disturb you,” he reads the reply softly. It breaks his heart, so much. He throws his phone and it shatters into pieces. He groans loudly and messes his hair.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter