Eight; Welcome

It is life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

omg- it's been two years since my last update TT

Eight; Welcome

 

Jessica is late.

 

The field is empty, even Sehun can’t be seen anywhere. Chanyeol comes after her to find her eyes are filled with salty water called tears.

 

“L-Let’s g-go to L-Luhan’s h-house,” Jessica grips Chanyeol hand tightly. She uses him as the support to her body that has gone weak again. She tries hard to stand up although her legs are shaking and her lower lips are trembling with every words that come out from .

“Lu-Luhan... Y-Yoo-Yoona,”

“It’s okay Jess, they are fine,” Chanyeol tries to ease her worry, but it only makes Jessica shouts back at him. Because she’s scare, she’s truly scared that she will lose him and her close friend. She wants to apologies for everything she has done to Yoona. She didn’t know that time that she was hurt.

 

 

Chanyeol drives her to Luhan’s house that across Yoonas. Outside the house as Chanyeol parks his car on the street near it, Sehun is walking to and fro with a deep frown and pale face painting all over his face. Jessica rushes out immediately to shakes Sehun’s boy and demands an explanation. Sehun shakes his head, he’s failed, he’s failed to stop Luhan. Jessica stares at the younger in horror.

“He has not comeback, I don’t what should I do with it,”

There’s no sign of dangerous thing will happen from that house. That lovelyy house with purple pastle color owns by The Im’s family. Jessica had paid that house a visit once. It’s when Mrs. Im wasn’t home because she needed to attend something outside. Everything went like the normal visit between friends until Mrs. Im called Yoona to inform her about she would arrive soon and Yoona was panicked and asked Jessica to go home. Jessica should have known there’s something inside that shaking-pupils of her that time, but she’s too oblivious to ask and find the truth.

Jessica liked to tell Yoona about her tom-and-jerry relationship with her sister and how delicious her mom’s cooked meal is, but Yoona never replies her back with the same nice story about her family. Yoona always changes the topic and pretends that it never be one of the most likely topic to chat between them. Jessica didn’t give too much attention to it. She regrets it now.

“C-can we just barge in?”

Sehun sighs. If that possible, he has done it a while ago. Even if he could, he couldn’t guess what scene that will appear in front of his eyes or what plan that Mrs. Im has prepared to stop him walking in. She could throw a knife to his direction and it would stain her house floor with a flood of Sehun’s blood. Mrs. Im and his mom are typical the same type of stubborn woman, in bad way.

“Just wait a b-”

PRANK!

There’s a sound of something like a glass breaks on the floor. It’s loud and the source is from Yoona’s house. Jessica’s eyes go wide and her mind goes blank. What’s happening? What’s happening?!  It screams inside her head. It makes her dizzy.

“I’ll do it!” Sehun suddenly gains the confident. He doesn’t care if Mrs. Im just pranked them to make him make a move, but he can’t let his friends to get hurt under that woman that can be considered as psycho. He admits it. Everything about this tradition is cruel.

The young boy leaves Jessica to hold onto the railing, to keep her from falling, and he crosses the road to go and knocks. But Chanyeol is faster. “I’m older here,” he smiles thinly, trying to make it brighter as he pushes Sehun away from the front gate and steps in as he takes a deep breath.

He has thought of it, the act he would pull. If Mrs. Im is evil, she will meet something as same as evil as her, or maybe more, Chanyeol can’t really tell but he’s sure that they practically the same.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter