Seven; Realize

It is life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm back guys!!! Yehet! Do you miss me? Thank you for always supporting me even though it just a short update :D

Seven; Realize

 

 

Finally, everybody was going home one by one from their places. Chanyeol gaves Jessica a ride, because he said he can’t leave her alone to walk home at night. Jessica appreciated Chanyeol’s help, while Sehun brought Yoona back to Luhan again so they can go home together and Yoona’s mom wouldn’t question her. Krystal, at first she was stubborn, she wanted to walk home alone because her minds needed to think about the whole things she just recieved. But Sehun didn’t want Suho to scold him tomorrow if something happens to his girlfriend, so Sehun insisted to walk her home and Krystal could ignore his presences.

After Krystal entered her house, Chanyeol waved at Sehun. It’s a surprise because Sehun didn’t expect his hyung to wait for him. “Do you think what I did is right?” Chanyeol nodded as he started the engine. Sehun sighed and rested his back. He didn’t really think the side effect of his plan. He hoped Mrs. Im didn’t have a spy or something, because it would ruin the happiness of everyone. He just wants everything’s going back to normal.

 

 

Her mom threw her a smirk last night. Yoona doesn’t want to think the meaning behind it but she needs to know. She sighs and nerveously walks into her class to meet Jessica is facing Luhan who tries to get her attention. Jessica shakes her head, leaving Luhan, passing Yoona as she is walking out the class. Luhan stares at her back sadly and catches Yoona is looking at him. She smiles bitterly and mutters sorry but Luhan says it’s okay and sits to his seat.

Jessica runs outside the building to her favorite place. She’s expected it’s empty like it’s used to be, but Sehun is seating there, under the tree with someone that she recognizes. That tall posture—she thinks as walks closer.

“Hyung... I think the plan... I don’t know how to continue this, I don’t know how to end this thing,” Sehun sighs. The hyung pats his shoulder.

“Everything needs a time Hun, don’t be to rush,”

“But I heard that Mrs. Im will hold a wedding party next week!”

Jessica stops her track. Next week? That soon? She doesn’t aware that her legs go limb, then she falls and makes a thud that loud enough to gain the guys attention. “Jessica!” that voice belong to Chanyeol. He immediately runs to her, but someone is faster than him. He shows his back to Chanyeol that abruptly stops in the middle of his rescue and carries Jessica. He mumbles about sorry and believe me. But Jessica is in daze. She can’t hear anything beside Sehun’s voice that circling inside her mind, wedding party next week.

Chanyeol turns around as Jessica dissapears from his view. “We need to do something,” He bites his lower lips, “I never saw Luhan is too tragic than he is right now,”

 

 

“Unnie! Are you okay?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter