Four; It’s getting worse

It is life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four; It’s getting worse

 

 

Jessica is staring blankly at the window, her Art teacher had scolded her before, but because Joonmyeon was there, he was taking everything out. Giving an excuse here and there, so Jessica can pass the detention.

The coulds are moving slowly, really slowly like the short line on the clock. Closing her eyes, Jessica lets out a deep sigh and directs her eyes to the board. She has a work today. “Draw your feeling”. Jessica smilling bitterly as she is squeezing her heart. What should she draws? Her feeling only black and dark. Full of sour and sadness. Is she should draw a rain? Because her tears keep falling down from her eyes. But no, she loves rain and ... Luhan loves sunny day. They are truly opposite, but Luhan said opposite is benefit. They will fit each other well. Or Luhan said they can? They should? They must? Jessica can’t remember that anymore. Her mind cloudly.

“Sic, I think you should go to the nurse room?” Joonmyeon pats her shouldier with worried eyes. Jessica glances at him and shakes her head. She should does her work, if not, the teacher will really bring her to the detention. She hates detention. The room is so lonely. She had so lost today, and yesterday, and yesterday of yesterday, and tomorrow? She doesn’t know but hopes not to. She can’t feel people around her anymore, she has been so lonely, so lost, and detention will only make it worse.

“I should finish this,” she cracks up. Joonmyeon blinking at her, his frown getting deeper. She is really pale and hot. She is sick. She has a fever. Crying nonstop without sleep really unhealthy.

“I’ll help y—”

“No, it’s okay, just finish...” Jessica uses her power to take a peek at Joonmyeon’s work. “Draw your feeling”. Joonmyeon really draw his feeling so well. Krystal is so pretty on the canvas, with her long hair and new bang. “... your work,” she trying to give a best smile, but it makes Joonmyeon worrier at her action.

“Uh, um, okay,” Joonmyeon steals a glance to his work then back to Jessica, “... just... let it go Sic,”

Jessica doesn’t reply anything to that, she just staring at Joonmyeon expressionless until the guy gives up and backs to his work. Let it go Sic. She really wants to  laugh at that. To scream. To cry. Her brain is mocking her from inside. Killing her heart slowly. She wants to run to Joonmyeon and pushes him. What did you mean by that?! She wants to ask that. She really wants. Really really wants.

But she can’t.

Sehun walking slowly, entering the cafeteria alone. He can hear many voices there, making his ears hurt. Ignoring Jongin who waves at him happily, he walks to take a milk and walks out the cafeteria. Jongin gives him a frown. “What is happening with him?” he asks his boyfriend. Kyungsoo looks up and shakes his head.

He, Sehun changes his direction from the field to the backyard. He feels something uneasy and rights. There’s Jessica, sitting in unsual place, under the tree, facing the sky blankly. She doesn’t blink or move. She likes a statue. Sehun walks to her and clears his throat loudly enough to get the girl’s attention. Jessica looks at him flatly, still not blink. Her eyes are red and full of tears that can’t escape from it.

“You are hurting your eyes,” he says, sitting next to her. Jessica still not blink and bows her head.

“If I do blink, my tears will fall, and I don’t want to cry anymore,” Sehun doesn’t give

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter