Three; Soulless

It is life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I decided to change the tenses of my story. I don't know it's good or not. It's better or not. I try to less my mistaken grammar. hehe. what do you think?

Three; Soulless

 

 

 

Krystal is waving at Joonmyeon before she enters the room. Mrs. Jung there, sitting on the couch, looking so... mess? Krystal can’t describe it well. She walks to her slowly. “What’s wrong Mom?” asks her. Mrs. Jung lifts her head and smiles bitterly. Krystal frowns. Her Mom never has a big mood swing. And if it’s really a big thing, her Mom will calls her to home quickly; like when their Dad got a car accident. Mrs. Jung called her daughters immediately. They were crying together in front of the hospital room when their Dad doing the surgery inside; But Mrs. Jung doesn’t call Krystal today. She lets her killing her time with Joonmyeon.

“Mom, what’s wrong?” she asks again. Mrs. Jung shaking her head, tells her daughter through telephaty. The problem isn’t in her, but in someone else. Krystal’s frown getting deeper.

“Your sister,” Mrs. Jung’s voice is so hoarse. In flash Sehun’s words echoing in Krystal’s mind. Protect your sister. But Krystal still can’t find the meaning. She is hugging her Mom for seconds before walks to Jessica’s room. Before she can reachs it, she is hearing a sound that familiar with sobs and cries. That makes her doubtly to hold the knop of the door.

“Unnie,” calls Krystal as she is stepping in. Jessica doesn’t have a power to just turn her head direction. She is continuing to bury her face on the pillow on her knees that she pulls to her chest. Krystal is sensing something really WRONG. She walks slowly to her sister and sits beside her. “Unnie,” she calls her again, softer. Jessica a bit flinches with the voice. She stops to shake and lifts her head slowly. Krystal can see how swallowen her sister’s eyes are. Her cheeks puffy and red like her nose. Her lips trembling, dry, and had a dry blood at the corner. It’s so... ugly. Krystal really wants to speak that to sister. But she can’t since slowly the tears dropping slowly from her eyes too. It hurts to see her sister like this.

Sehun what did you mean by protect her? It’s mean like this? But why?

Krystal shuts and hugging Jessica instead.

 

 

“Oppa, do you have Sehun’s phone number?” Krystal wipes some stray hairs on Jessica’s face. She fallen a sleep after crying nonstop in Krystal’a arms.

“Sehun? Why?” Joonmyeon frowns in other line. Krystal sighs.

“It’s something big... just tell me, I’ll tell the whole story to you tomorrow,”

“Umm, okay. Never dare to cheat behind me okay?” Krystal chuckles.

“Of course not Oppa, just give the number through message okay, bye~”

“Bye~ night my Soojungie,” Krystal smiles and presses the end button. She takes a deep breath and her sister’s hair again. She doesn’t know what had happened to her sister, but she know it is something really big for her life. Sehun sure know about this. If not, he won’t come to tell her nonsense about protect her sister. Why Sehun didn’t tell Luhan instead? Or He had told him and then he told me? But why? Her sister was so happy back then. Why he know there’s something bad will happen? Is he a witch?—Krystal’s mind and gets cut as her phone buzzed. There’s a message from Joonmyeon with sad and envy emoticon before Sehun’s phone number. Krystal snorts and decides to ignore it.

She saves Sehun’s phone number and dials it immediately.

“Hello? Is it Sehun’s phone number?” Krystal asks. Sehun can recognizes her voice. He nods slighlty even though Krystal can’t see him. Then replies her with a loud hm. Krystal bites her lips. It is her first time calling a boy beside Joonmyeon, her father, and her cousin of course. She is so nervous since Sehun’s voice is so deep and handsome through the phone. Makes her heart suddenly flutters.

“We need to talk,” she says again after a couple silent. Sehun blinks in other line.

“For what?” his voice turns into cold. Krystal gulps and clears .

“For my sister’s sake, we need to talk, tomorrow, after school, in... your house?” Krystal can’t suggest him to go to her home, since one, Joonmyeon will jelly and begin to sulk; two, her Mom will shower Sehun many questions, judge him like she did to Jongin, and compare him with Joonmyeon; three, she doesn’t want Sehun and her discuss it with her sister in the same building with them; four, well... Krystal likes to go to boy’s house because it’s not boring and full of games! Krystal clears again to make Sehun realizes they still in conversation.

“No, never come to my house, I don’t want you to be—” Sehun stops. He turns his head to his room door who seems there’s someone wants to open it. Krystal knitts her brows, waiting him to continue.

“Seh—”

“Wait for a minute,” Krystal hears many sounds from the other line. If she guesses it right, Sehun had tried to hide his phone deep deep down under pillow with many books cove it too. Krystal keeps her ears away from the phone and pressing it again. She can hear Sehun is speaking to someone. A girl... his Mom? Krystal isn’t sure.

“With who you speak?” “I’m alone,” Krystal catches that. She sharpenen her ears to hear further.

“It’s a girl, isn’t it? Do you have a girlfriend?” “No, I’m alone. I don’t have a girlfriend and I can’t,” “Okay... I had made a dinner, your Dad had waited you downstair,” “I had something to do, you can go first Mom,” “...I’ll start to search your fiance soon,” then Krystal hears the sound of the door slams shut and a voice of Sehun seems cursing under his breath.

“Sehun, what’s wr—”

“Do you understand now why I prohibited you to come to my house?” Krystal makes a loud huh in confuse.

“I don’t unders—”

“There’s no need for you to understand that. I’m fine, we’ll meet after school, never go to my house, ever... never call me again, It’s dangerous,” before Krystal can asks Sehun to explain it, Sehun hangs up.

 

 

Jessica is walking like a zombie in the hallway. Her eyebags really visible althought her bang had covered it. Krystal is following her silently, afraid her sister will do something unpredictable. Like cut herself? Krystal shivers only imagine that happen to Jessica. She stops two meters away from her as Joonmyeon suddenly had stood beside her, eyeing her suspiciously.

“Why are you here? Many boys are lookin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter