One; The new bad start

It is life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One; The new bad start

 

 

 

Running to the backyard, Jessica climbs up her favorite tree. Nobody is looking, nobody is care. She is sitting there with legs swaying, following the wind. Jessica is skipping her class today. Kang songsaenim isn’t in the mood to teach them, so Jessica know their class will get a punishment from him. Kang songsaenim is a type of teacher who doen’t care about presence not presence his students, he only care about his students grade. As long as they get a big score in the test, they will safe from detention. Chuckling, Jessica takes her phone out and dials Krystal’s number. She has known today Krystal has a dance class. Pranks her sister a little isn’t hurt right?

“What’s wrong unnie? Something happened? Quickly tell me, my teacher will scolds me if she find me.” Krystal’s voice is in rush and panic. Jessica laughs and almost falls from the tree if she doesn’t catch the branch beside her. Taking a comfortable position, she replies her younger sister so softly and gently.

“I’m skipping Kang songsaenim’s class now, do you want to join me?” Jessica chuckles. Krystal is freezing for a while before she snorts and hangs up. Jessica laughs and dials another number. It’s Joonmyeon, the Student Council President who busy with the new event that their school building will holds in two weeks later.

“What’s wrong Jess? Something happened?” his voice is full of worried. Jessica covers her lips to endure the laugh that wants to escape. She clears and answers.

“Krystal is angry with me,” she says cutely and pouts after that.

“Ugh, why? She didn’t tell me anything about you being annoying today,” there’s a sound of many papers and Joonmyeon calls one of his friend to help him order that. Jessica feels sorry for play prank at him, but that’s not a big deal. Jessica always play some pranks and jokes. Thanks to Yoona who taught her.

“Hei! I’m not annoying, I’m just bored,” Jessica titls her head to the side, and she catchs someone is walking to the back gate alone. The someone is a boy and familiar.

“Then go to Luhan,” Joonmyeon replies after a while silent. Jessica still staring to the someone familiar, narrows her eyes, but still can’t recognize the face of that someone. Joonmyeon clears his throat, makes Jessica startles.

“We’ll continue this later, bye~” she hangs up and jumps out the tree. She runs to the back gate and looking around to find that someone. But her surrounding is empty. She sighs and turns around when someone calling her form the front.

“Nuna? What are you doing here?” Jessica lifts her face and blinks. It is Sehun’s voice. “Don’t you have class?” with lisp.

“I’ve, but I skip it,” answers her. Sehun is standing in front of her with a pair of vanilla ice cream in his hands. “What are you doing here? Don’t you have a dance class?” asks her back. Sehun nods and one of his ice cream.

“I have, but we are in the break time now,” he it again. Jessica places her both hands on her waist.

“Stop it, it makes my belly growling,” she says, pointing at an ice cream in Sehun’s hands.

“Oh, sorry, do you want one nuna?” he hands one. Jessica’s eyes are sparkling but it dims immediately. She should control herself, she is senior after all.

“No, I don’t want that. But I want to steal that,”

“Huh?”

Grinning, Jessica picks one of ice cream in Sehun’s hands then runs away with laughing. Sehun just staring at Jessica’s place before, and blinks when his brain pokes him. He turns to find the girl had farther enough from him. Jessica keeps running and looking back until she bumps into someone with her ice cream dirtying someone she bumps to.

“O-oh sorry I—Oh My! Sorry! I didn’t mean it,” she panics.

“You should wash this,” utters the someone. Jessica looks to his face. “You’re my wife, you should wash this,” that’s Luhan who grinning at her like an idiot. Jessica blushes.

“Here,” he says, flashly wraps his body around Jessica. Jessica yellps, not because of Luhan’s sudden skinship, it’s because the ice cream on Luhan’s uniform. She pushs him gently and looks at the new color on her uniform. It’s white, because it’s vanilla, and sticky. Jessica groans and Luhan ruffles her hair lovely. She’s so cute—in his mind.

“Come here, do you want some again?” Luhan walks closer to her with his both hands spread widely. Jessica snorts and pinchs the bridge of his nose.

“O-kay.. hh... hh... stop your lovey dovey,” Sehun is panting as he is sending a glare to the new couple in front of him. “I... hhh... want... my ice creaaaammm back,” he is standing ; crossing his arms. Jessica hides herself behind Luhan’s back, while Luhan is trying to get Sehun’s face some ice cream.

“Ewww, stop doing that, or—”

“Or what?” Luhan chocks his head to the side.

“Arrgghhh whatever, I hate both of you!” He rolls his head, stomps his feet, and walks angrily leave the couple. Luhan laughs at the scene while Jessica shows herself again beside him. She frowns and pokes her boyfriend’s arms. Luhan darts his eyes at her immediately and pecks her on the lips before she can ask him something. Jessica blinks twice with the boldly action as pretty crimson on her cheeks starts to be seen.

“What?” Luhan’s asks and puffs her cheeks. They have been a couple for a month now. But the sudden skinship that Luhan always throws at her still makes her reddens and can’t react properly. It’s make her mind too much full of rainbow, candy, and unicorm. Her stomach feels tickle and weird. Jessica always wondering if Luhan can hear how loud her heart pounding?

“Ha?” Jessica is spacing out. Luhan chuckles and claps in front of her face makes her startles. “It-it’s—what? no I’m—oh my~ you erased my memory,” she says, punchs Luhan’s chest lightly.

“Really?” Jessica nods as a jester smile can be seen on Luhan’s face. “Then I’ll do that more often,” he takes Jessica’s hand and holds it tightly, making Jessica dying in happiness.

“Woa-What? Why?” she asks. They begin to walk with vanilla scent on their uniform.

“So, I can insert more about us in there,” Luhan pulls her closer and kisses the top of her head. “Your mind with full only about us,”

 

 

“You’re so vanilla,” Yoona is pulling a chair in front of Jessica. Jessica groans and places her cardigan to the side. It scent has spread so quickly, filling the class room.

“Oh, just be happy young lady, it caused by your boyfriend hugged you right? It’s nice,” Yoona pokes her arms and chuckles. Jessica groans again and mumbles incoherent sentence.

“I’m wonder why you... you’re beautiful Yoong—”

“Thanks for that, I already know,” Jessica rolls her eyes.

“Why... why are you still single?” she says the question frustrately.

“Woa woa don’t be to obsessed with me, you had have L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter