Chapter 22

Pictures of You

The knife sliced through the meat cleanly. Just the right amount of tenderness and the right color, and the taste was mouthwatering. Each bite was enjoyable; it was definitely a special meal worthy for celebration. Then there was news of the broken bathroom door.

 

“What happened to the bathroom door?” Jessica asked.

“The handle or lock broke and it wouldn’t open. So Sunny had to take apart the handle. We need a new one.” Hyunah said.

“I remember when I was locked in the bathroom, we couldn’t really take it apart. Jessica had to kick down the door. I had just come out of the shower too,” Yuri mentioned.

“Well Sunhwa had her clothes on, so no need to worry there,” Sunny added. “Jessica can kick down a lock door?”

“Yeah it took her two tries. She was pretty heroic, it was months ago though,” Yuri said.

“Don’t need to share it with everyone. I’m sure Sunny was pretty darn heroic with a screwdriver,” Jessica said.

“Sunhwa, you don’t normally stay here do you? I never really heard your name mentioned by Yuri,” Yoona asked.

“I’m a friend of Hyunah’s, but they all decided to let me stay the holidays here,” Sunhwa answered.

“Oh really, that’s really nice. So they got you an inflatable mattress too or is it the couch for you?” Yoona followed up.

“Sunny is letting me use her bed, and she’s going to be sleeping in Jessica’s room.” Sunhwa answered.

“Oh really, last I checked there was only one bed in that room.” Yuri added.

“Well I think they’ll just share the bed I guess. I mean it is a big bed,” Sunhwa said. Yuri exchanged a glance over to Jessica who just looked back down at her food.

“Jessica’s really nice to offer her bed. That’s so sweet of you,” Yuri again said.

“Heh, well it was Tiffany’s idea, I’m just trying to be helpful. Sunny didn’t mind.” Jessica said.

“Sunny, you’re so carefree and easygoing! You should have like asked to collect money from Sunhwa at least! She did break the bathroom door!” Hyomin said. She swooped her fork to steal a piece of steak off Sunny’s plate. Sunny glared and jab Hyomin with her fork, but the deed was done too late; Hyomin had already ate the beef. “Owww!”

“Do it again and we’re breaking up.” Sunny said firmly with a serious face, which only lead to Hyomin’s burst of laughter. Dinner carried on until the feast was ended and simple conversations carried on. Sunhwa volunteered to light the fireplace but Sunny stopped her and did the job herself. Jessica went out with Yuri in the new car around the neighborhood.

“Such a nice car! How did you get it again?”

“Sunny’s uncle gave it to me, well I guess it’s a gift from Sunny’s family,” Jessica answered, carefully watching the roads.

“I mean like what for? They give you one but not Tiffany or Sunny?”

“He said he gave it to me because I took care of Sunny, that’s all. I’m favored to them I guess.”

“You and Sunny must be pretty close huh? I mean you guys are going to be sharing a bed tonight too even.”

“Well it’s not like its the first time. She and I had sleepovers when were young. Last time she and I shared a bed, the next day she ended up dating Hyomin....so I mean maybe it’s good to share a bed.”

“I guess, but you’re not kids anymore. I mean it would be different if you were straight... but you’re not and she’s another girl. A pretty, cute and vulnerable girl. You don’t let guy friends sleep in bed with girl friends... you know...”

“What are you talking about? It’s just Sunny...nothing is going to happen. She’s fine with it and I’m fine with it.”

“I still wished you would have told me first. Or at least ask me, so I could pretend I have a say in the matter.”

“Yuri, I’m sleeping with Sunny tonight, is that okay?”

“No.”

“Well too bad, already made plans.”

“Ha ha. Funny. I’m serious, it’s not that it bothers me or anything, I just wished you talk to me about it. Sometimes you don’t share with me what’s going on with you.”

“It’s just I figured you were busy with Yoona, so I didn’t want to interrupt. I am sorry, I promise I will contact you next time and let you know. Don’t blow this up, it’s just something innocent. You’re okay with it right?”

“Yeah, of course. Just next time...”

“I know...” Jessica said. She turned the

****************

“I feel dirty...”

“You are dirty!”

“That’s not what I mean!”

“Do you think Yuri will be mad?”

“Not if we make the bed when we’re done. Did you like dinner?”

“Yes Taeng, I loved it. Spam and rice you really went out of your way. So thank you so much...” Tiffany answered.

“I can detect sarcasm, just so you know,” Taeyeon replied. The two laid on Yuri’s bed twirling each other’s hair, and lazily moving their hands about.

“How is Yoona? Yuri’s cousin right? Has it been a wonderful time with her around?”

“It has been lovely. Yoona is a nice girl and very pretty too.”

“Oh, how pretty? ‘Would you sleep with her’ pretty or ‘cup of coffee’ pretty?” Tiffany asked.

“I don’t see why I can’t do both?” Taeyeon answered. Both girls laughed and continued with their pillow talk. One of the few times they get inappropriate and speak freely on nearly any topic. “So I got to Tae-Gang you twice today...”

“I told you, we’re not calling it that... and I did it to you once too...but seriously don’t call it that or you can find someone else to sleep with.”

“I said Hyunah earlier right? I will keep my answer the same. Tiffany, I’m going to have with Hyunah, and do a Tae-Gang on her. I’m telling you in advance so you can’t say I am cheating on you,” Taeyeon said matter of factly with a nod.

“Then who do I get to sleep with? I should be allowed one as well... the only person left is Sunhwa... she’s pretty but I wouldn’t have with her though.” Tiffany responded.

“Awww that’s so mean, and sad... just for that I think I will sleep with Sunhwa out of pity... she’s a nice girl... she deserves some good loving, and if you won’t give it....”

“Wow months ago you were freaking out because I tried to kiss you and now you’re finding new partners left and right! Fine, I will ask for a with some guys on the tennis team. Maybe Julie, Tania, Natalie... some boys too huh? Sean or Taylor even....”

“What, ew?!?! We’re breaking up... one, of all the guys on the team you choose Sean and Taylor?!? Julie, I don’t think so... Natalie, I won’t lie I look at her sometimes. Tania, she’s just cute...”

“What?! Fine. I’ll just see if Yuri is interested in a little bit of Tiffany...” Tiffany said making a gesture with her hand that was equal to presenting herself at a game show.

“Okay, she’s my roommate and friend, but I was really that first time she kissed Jessica. I was like ‘oh my gosh’. I can’t look at her lips the same way ever again! You know, she’s been wearing more and more y underwear now too. When she’s doing the laundry, I just notice that it’s all like, she’s in seductive mode.”

“Really, I wonder what that is like. I should ask Jessica how Yuri is... do you ever think about sleeping with Jessica?”

“Not that much. She has a nice body, and I like her legs. I want to touch her skin, that seems weird. Do you think about Jessica?”

“I don’t know, I think it would be an experience. I’ve known her so long, I never even thought of her ually... but I don’t know... I think she’d be sweet... gentle...”

“Are you getting thinking about Jessica?” Taeyeon asked and hit Tiffany. “Stop it, Stop it!” Tiffany laughed and then asked Taeyeon about Sunny. “Sunny... okay... she has the iest body of any Asian girl I know. I’m almost tempted to say anyone I know. When she’s wearing her tennis skirt and a tank top... I can’t believe that Hyomin gets to have that.”

“They haven’t done anything! Yeah I know right? You have a gold mine and you don’t cash out on it. If Hyomin doesn’t make a move, I’d be tempted. When Sunny’s out of the shower, I take peeks... I do. Don’t hit me! You know you would too...”

“Fine, if you sleep with Sunny, you must call me so I can join in! Promise?” Taeyeon offered. Tiffany laughed and said she promise she would if the situation ever arises.

“Oh we shouldn’t be talking about our friends like that... what time is it? I should get going,” Tiffany stated and looked at the clock. The two climbed out of bed and went to look for their clothes and make-up Yuri’s bed. They finished and Tiffany made her way for the door, the two shared one last kiss goodbye before Tiffany left. “I can’t see you tomorrow, but I will definitely call you!”

***************

Sunhwa and Hyunah were busy tucking away into their beds for the night; the two had together planned to be look out for Jessica. Hyunah had ranted on and on to Sunhwa for days on end before she finally agreed to side with Hyunah. They both agreed the information was far to dangerous, that telling anyone was out of the question. They couldn’t tell Sunny, they couldn’t tell Yuri, not Hyomin. Such information would only destroy. They were convinced that Jessica did like Yuri enough but knew she would never vanquish any trace of Sunny from her being. Originally Sunhwa would come so that there would be two eyes to watch over Sunny, however their plan backfired when after learning Jessica and Sunny would share a bed. Hyunah blames Sunhwa for the latter

“It’s not my fault. I would have slept on the couch, or anywhere. Tiffany offered it! If anything it was your fault! You could have let Sunny sleep in your bed while we just use hers. Who knows what Jessica is doing with Sunny right now.”

“She’s probably taken pain killers and fell asleep. Jessica most likely, maybe is just poking at Sunny. We failed to do good,” Hyunah said. “This is not as easy as they show on TV.”

*************

“What did Yuri say?” Sunny asked.

“She was going on about how I didn’t ask her first about you sleeping in the same bed with me. She’s worried that something would happen I guess.” Jessica answered.

“As she should be,” Sunny replied and with strained effort rolled over to straddle over Jessica. Her tiny hands grabbed at Jessica’s pajama top and rip the blouse apart sending the buttons flying across the room. Sunny dropped down and let savor over Jessica’s skin. There were moans of approval as Sunny worked her way to from Jessica’s peaks to the the lips. The two interlocked their lips and let their tongues danced; savoring the taste.

Jessica rolled Sunny off of her and sat up and removed Sunny’s pants in a conquering manner and toss them across the room. She reached her fingers around the Sunny’s underwear and began to pull them down.

“Oh wait, what about Yuri?” Sunny asked.

“What she doesn’t know won’t hurt her? Besides, she’d understand. I’d be crazy to pass up a taste of some Sunny honey,” Jessica answered with a grin. The underwear flew off and the only sounds muttered was ‘Oh Jessica yes’

“Oh Jessi, I love you!”

“Sunny I love you too!”

“Hey, quit talking and more action!” Hyunah screamed on the side of the bedroom eating popcorn with Tiffany enjoying the show.  

Yuri popped up in her bed. It was just a dream, it didn’t happened for real. It couldn’t have. There was sweat lingering on her forehead. It seemed so real. She had to be sure, she reached for her phone and dialed Jessica.

“Jessica? Did I wake you? Oh you’re still awake... No, I didn’t need anything I just wanted to check on you, you know. How is Sunny?... Oh she’s on the phone with Hyomin, that’s sweet. Okay, I’ll talk to you later. Good night Sica.”

************

Jessica hung up the phone and sank herself into the bed hoping to sleep but Sunny was still on the phone with Hyomin. She felt a little envious of the cute way they talked on the phone, Jessica must have appeared creepy just looking at Sunny while she talked. Sunny saw Jessica and laughed and told her to quit staring. Sunny finished the phone called and plugged her phone into the charger and turned to look back at Jessica. ‘What?’ she asked.

“Nothing, you’re just really pretty. You and Hyomin are really cute. That’s all,” Jessica answered with a smile.

“Thanks? You and Yuri, well you guys are pretty hot? I guess? I don’t have a follow up...” Sunny answered with a laugh. “How’s Yuri doing? Her cousin is really funny.”

The two spent the next thirty minutes talking about their relationships before drifting off into sleep. It was intimate and sincere and Jessica had enjoyed each second of it and her whole body felt at ease as she sailed into dreams.

***************

Three days had passed and Hyomin had yet to learn how to handle Sunny’s bandages and dressings. Sunny said bathing was a chore, Jessica would help clean her and Hyomin would always insist on helping. Today Hyomin would take Sunny back to the hospital to meet with Dr. Reid. Dr. Reid was an internist who usually did not get patients to follow up on, but Sunny and Jessica had insisted on an appointment with her since they trusted her. She checked Sunny’s lung sounds and heart, and checked the ribs and then sent her into imaging to make sure everything was okay. Sunny’s partial right lung was healing up quick nicely.

Sunny was warned about any hard activities but otherwise doing extremely well. Hyomin asked a series of questions, many of which weren’t relevant to Sunny’s condition, such as foods Sunny could and couldn’t eat; but Sunny appreciated Hyomin’s effort in being a caring and concerned girlfriend. They left the hospital with Sunny limping away.

“The blonde doctor said you can have ice cream, so let’s go get you some ice cream!” Hyomin cheered.

“Hyomin, there is snow outside on the ground. Why would we get ice cream?”

Hyomin looked at the time on her cellphone, the day was too young to head back now so she drove Sunny to the mall to do the picture portrait studio. Sunny was dressed so casually that she insisted that the photos wouldn’t come out well, but Hyomin begged and pleaded and dragged Sunny into the studio. They waited in behind a family doing some last minute holiday pictures.

“Why are we doing this?” Sunny asked.

“Because I want a kick Christmas card to send to my friends and family and we need a portrait together. It won’t be bad. You’re so cute and camera friendly, it will be wonderful,” Hyomin mustered. After an hour they were able to take photos. Hyomin and Sunny sat on a bench in front of a backdrop.

Click.

Instantly a cute photo, with radiating smiles, the girls looked golden. Hyomin paid for the photos and they left the mall. Hyomin had shamelessly used the handicap placard that they got from the hospital to get the really close parking spots.

“Are you hungry?” Hyomin asked as they head back to Sunny’s house.

“A little bit, it’d be nice to relax and get some food and finish Secret Garden,” Sunny said. The car pulled up to the house. Hyomin rushed to the other side to open the door for Sunny. “What you doing? Being so gentlemanlike?”

“Oh nothing, I just wanted to walk you up to your door.” Hyomin answered. Sunny laughed, saying that was silly because they were both going inside. Hyomin closed the door and realized Sunny had been right, so she took it a step further. She picked Sunny up and cradle the girl in her arms. “I will carry you to your door!”

Sunny screamed and showed concerned. “Be careful, I’m injured! Hyomin step! Step! Ice puddle! Hyomin!” The short trip from sidewalk to the front door took much longer than usual, they finally made it to the door and Hyomin let Sunny down. Sunny came onto her right leg first which shot pain through her nerves. “Hyomin! Wrong leg!” Sunny poked at Hyomin and slapped the taller girl on the arms. Sunny inserted the keys into the lock and opened the door.

“SURPRISE!” Sunny looked up and noticed a crowd of people in the living room. Sunny turned to Hyomin who just smiled, but Sunny used her tiny hands to bat and slap at Hyomin. Hyomin had been in on the party, that’s why they went to the mall Sunny figured. Tiffany and Jessica had invited friends and the tennis team over to celebrate Sunny’s recovery and for the team’s winter party. Various smells of food lingered, as the party was a potluck in which everyone brought their own dishes. There was a professional karaoke system setup, that must have been rented.

Sunny walked her way to the living room to greet everyone. It had been weeks since any of them seen her, and weeks since the accident and she was recovering well. With Sunny’s entrance, the party officially started; time to mingled and ate. Hyomin sat Sunny into the rolling chair and told her not to go anywhere. Hyomin skipped to the kitchen to get a plate and pile on food for Sunny. Sunny loved meat, so Hyomin looked to put on meat items. Vietnamese egg rolls, chicken nuggets, a hamburger, a few carrot sticks and some chicken wings. She returned to Sunny with the plate nearly over stacked with food.

“Are you trying to get me fat!? That’s so much food!” Sunny laughed.

“You know you like it! Maybe you getting fatter could be a good thing. Your s would get bigger and also many let people will flirt with you. It could be a definite win-win,” Hyomin answered. Sunny took the plate and thanked Hyomin and gave her a peck on the cheek. Hyomin grabbed a nugget from the plate and held it up for Sunny to eat. Apparently to Hyomin, it was never too childish to feed her girlfriend. The two giggled and played through the meal, feeding each other and poking at each other’s cheeks while they chewed.

“Those two are just so cute.” Yoona said to Yuri. “You can’t help but love them.”

“Jessi and I can be cute too you know,” Yuri said to her cousin. Yoona looked over and nodded while saying ‘of course’. “Speaking of which, where is Jessi?”

Yoona pointed over to Jessica talking with some guys, it must have been some talk about tennis or rather. It wasn’t anything flirtatious as far as Yoona could see. Jessica finished up and walked over to Yuri and Yoona. “Hey baby, are you enjoying yourself?” Jessica asked giving Yuri a quick kiss on the lips. “Yoona, are you having fun? Mingle! There are some cute guys on the team.” Yoona did excuse herself to go talk to some boys by the Christmas tree.

“I’d like to say this song is for someone special, you all know who she is... I love you Sunny!.... Woooohhhh ohhhhh.....” Hyomin said into the microphone of the karaoke set up.

“Oh my gosh, no she isn’t,” Tiffany said.

“Don’t tell me she’s going to...” Yuri said hearing the first notes of the song.

“You know you love me. I know you care! Just shout whenever and I’ll be there. You have my world, you have my heart! We can never ever ever ever be apart!” Hyomin started singing.

“She is...” Jessica answered.

“Are we an item? Girl quit playing!” Hyomin continued to sing and dance in front of the crowd and Sunny. “We’re just friends, what are you saying. Said there’s another and looked right in my eyes. My first love broke my heart for the first time...”

“Do you think she knows what the song is about?” Yuri asked Jessica. Jessica shook her head no. Everyone had joined in on the chorus of ‘baby baby baby oh’. Sunny sat in her chair, cheeks pink and looking rather embarrassed, but still smiled and laugh. Hyomin finished the song and gave Sunny a kiss. Apparently there were plenty of people on the tennis team who didn’t know Sunny and Hyomin were dating. They figured the two were close friends.

“Man, I thought they were kidding about the tennis girls being gay. Sunny’s hot too...” A guy said within earshot of Hyunah. It didn’t seem to be derogatory but people were surprised. Sunny and Hyomin had been exposed to family and friends, but not this public. Sunny did get hugs from several guys; she still remained ever popular with the boys. Others have begun the singing while Taeyeon and Tiffany were playing Twister with another group of people. Sunny sank into the recliner on top of Hyomin.

“Thank you for embarrassing me in front of everyone,” Sunny said and gave Hyomin another kiss.

“It was my pleasure. I couldn’t think of any other song, and it just popped in my head. I think I sang it well, I kicked on the rap too!” Hyomin said and gently wrapped her arms around Sunny, careful not to apply too much pressure. “I think you enjoyed it. I could have definitely been worse. You should know, there is a cake.”

Tiffany had brought the cake out much later and forces Sunny to make a small announcement. Sunny stood up ready to speak, but unfortunately she still struggled a bit with her speech; she still had an accent and forgot some English words and filled the void with Korean. After a few sentences she noticed her problem and looked to Hyomin to help her. Hyomin stood to take her turn at public speaking, she carefully repeated all of the words Sunny said in Korean into English and added her own commentary. Sunny’s accent was and confusion of words was a comical sight to endure but Hyomin’s efforts to pass her girlfriend’s message stirred laughs and entertainment.

“Sunny thanks you all for coming to celebrate her recovery and the holidays. She says she loves the meat so thank you to those who brought meat and for those of you who didn’t! Shame on you! Oh, and she says she loves you all, but not as much as she loves me,” Hyomin told everyone. Sunny was even redder than before. “Let’s eat cake!”

Everyone clapped and waited for a slice of the cake to reach them. Sunny and Hyomin retreated to the back patio to enjoy the cake.

“Thank you for saving me. I felt so embarrassed,” Sunny said in Korean. Though it had been weeks after the incident, she still hadn’t quite fully recovered all of her English skills.

“You’re getting so bad, you’re like worst than Hyunah,” Hyomin answered in English but then added in Korean. “Would it be better if I spoke in Korean?”

“No, I understand you just fine. It’s just me when I talk. Some words don’t come out and I fill in the spots with Korean,” Sunny said with a little smile. It was evident Sunny showed some concern but was confident that it would fade and she’d be back to 100 percent eventually. Sunny’s phone rang as Hyomin tried to feed her a piece of cake. “Hello? Mommy?  We’re having a party here at the house. Yes they’re here too and I am being careful. Hyomin? She’s around and yes she seems to like me very much. Mom, we only been dating for a few months. We’re not getting married anytime soon, please don’t worry. I need to go. It must be late over there so go get some sleep. I love you.”

“What was that all about? Is your mother asking about me again?” Hyomin asked.

“She’s always asking about you. I’m the youngest and I guess they’re worried about me marrying a girl and I won’t be able to give her more grandchildren. My sister already has had kids, it’s just I don’t know. She’s being silly.... what? What’s so funny?” Sunny started but noticed Hyomin was trying not to laugh.

“Your English is becoming too funny. You sound like Hyunah or like me when I first got here.” Hyomin laughed. She was met with tiny fists from Sunny which only garner more laughs from Hyomin. “Sorry, sorry... it’s too funny sweetie.”

Jessica bursted out back onto the patio telling the two to get back inside. The weather wasn’t Sunny’s friend in her condition. The two came into the house and rejoined the party festivities. The party began to wind down and Tiffany worked hard to send people home and cut them off from the alcohol before anything could go wrong. Yoona was pleased that she got a few new names that wanted to add her on Facebook. Yuri partied a little hard and was a bit tipsy and had Jessica half carrying her along the lengths of the house. It was rather fortunate that Taeyeon was sober and capable of driving Yuri and Yoona home.

“Yuri, no you can’t spend the night. You need to get home... No you can’t drive either...” Jessica worked on reasoning with an over partied Yuri. Yuri muttered something about beautiful and then smother Jessica with kisses.

*******************

Sunhwa and Hyunah were helping Tiffany clean up the house along with Sunny and Hyomin.

“We did pretty good tonight. She didn’t have too much contact with Sunny and she wasn’t bored tonight. We were awesome,” Sunhwa said to Hyunah.

“We did okay, I think we still got lucky. There were too many people around. Besides, they still will share a bed tonight. We still need to figure out how to make sure things don’t go wrong.” Hyunah stated.

“Well, isn’t Hyomin in the bedroom with Sunny now? So it’s safe for sure!”

“Where is Jessica though?”

“She’s with Yuri,” Sunhwa answered confidently.

“But Taeyeon just left with Yoona and Yuri...” Hyunah said.

“Oh....uh-oh.........” Sunhwa said.

“Yeah, that’s not good,” Hyunah said.

“No, I need the restroom,” Sunhwa said and hurried off to the bathroom. She and Hyunah also had plenty to drink at the party, though they were under the legal age, Hyunah did bring up that they were legal to drink in Korea.

**************************

“Sunny, we need to get your ready for bed...” Jessica said walking into the bedroom while ping the back of her dress and letting it fall to the ground. Jessica looked up to notice that Sunny wasn’t alone and that Hyomin had just saw her get undress. She quickly felt a little embarrassed and tried to cover herself. “I’m so sorry... Heh, I really need to pay more attention.... I was... you know just getting out of the dress... and was going to just get Sunny ready for bed...”

“Do you normally tuck her to bed in your underwear?” Hyomin asked with a laugh.

“Hehehe... no of course not... I was going to shower first and...” Jessica replied with a little tremor. Sunny and Hyomin were both giggling.

“I have that same set though! But in white and pink. Black and purple look cute though!” Hyomin added.

“Heh, thanks. I’ll just get my towel and get into my shower...” Jessica said and walk to the drawer to grab her sleepwear and walked back out. Hyomin and Sunny continued to giggle.

“Does she usually get undress in front of you like that?” Hyomin asked.

“Well it is her bedroom... why are you a little jealous?” Sunny answered playfully.

“Just a little... you never even seen me undress...” Hyomin responded playing along.

“Hyomin. Seriously? Unlike some people I don’t take my vision for granted. I want to only look at the beautiful things in life. Watching Jessica undress and her body with all it’s wondrous splendor is magical. If I were to watch you do it, I think I’d go blind,” Sunny said teasingly.

“Oh?! Is that so?! Well then... I guess I’ll just have to be known as the girl with a blind girlfriend,” Hyomin said and slid off the bed to the middle of the floor and danced while attempting to strip. She threw her jacket off at Sunny and the ped her jeans and moved her hips to try to bring them to the floor in a y manner.

“No! Oh God No!!! Stop! Stop! My eyes! Argh!” Sunny cried. Hyunah and Sunhwa heard Sunny and popped into the bedroom only to see Hyomin with her jeans down at her knees trying to dance.

“What is going on in here?” Hyunah asked. Hyomin and Sunny laughed as Hyomin pulled her jeans back up. They were ‘just playing’ they told the two nosy beavers and Hyunah and Sunhwa left the room but left the door open as a precaution.

“I’m starting to think Hyunah has seen more of my skin than you have!” Hyomin said with a laugh as she popped onto the other side of the bed.

“Hey now! Oh that’s Jessica’s side of the bed...”

“Oh is it now? Do you really sleep with her?” Hyomin asked. Sunny nodded. “She doesn’t touch you in the middle of the night does she? You don’t go off groping her?”

“Oh no, perfect little angel... She never touches me...at least never with her hands. She just likes to run her tongue all over my body...” Sunny answered sticking her tongue out and the air.

“Oh?!? Really... you dirty little girl! Cheating on me!” Hyomin clamored and used her tongue to at Sunny’s face in a mocking display of dominance. The two girls giggled and laughed at their tiny game until Jessica came back into the room.

“Hyomin, I need to get Sunny ready for bed...” Jessica said with a small smile.

“Oh, okay. What do you have to do?”

“Get her dressed and check her bandages, nothing big.”

“Well if that’s the case can I do it? Do you mind?” Hyomin asked, with almost puppy eyes.

“Yeah, sure why not. I’ll be back then...” Jessica answered and left the room, knowing full well she did mind.

“Okay so what do I have to do first?” Hyomin asked with a smile.

“I have to get out of these party clothes and into sleep clothes duh!” Sunny said. Sunny slowly lifted up her arms and Hyomin gently tugged at sweater to bring it over Sunny’s head. Sunny giggled each time Hyomin moved to remove a layer.

“Hey! Stop! You’re ruining the mood. I want this to be y! But you’re all like giggling and stuff... aish!” Hyomin said. Pulling off the long sleeve t-shirt next revealing just the tank top. “No bra?” Sunny chuckled and moved her hand to motion at the line of sutures she still had. “Oh yeah... that makes sense. Do I take off the shirt too, or do you sleep in that?”

Sunny shrugged. Hyomin moved to Sunny’s feet and pulled off the wool socks and worked her way to Sunny’s jeans and ped them and slowly pulled down to reveal the tan leggings that Sunny wore underneath. Hyomin laughed seeing the leggings and tugged at them before pulling them down to reveal the lime green underneath. Hyomin recognized the color, it was the same color that Hyomin saw from that trip up the rock wall, it had to be the same pair. Hyomin tossed all the clothes aside.

“There all done!” Hyomin said. “I thought when I finally undress you there would be a little more action though...”

“Hey, I can’t sleep like this. I need my pajamas.” Sunny whined with aegyo.

“Oh sure you can. I do it all the time. Nothing but underwear and the soft feel of the sheets against the skin...”

“But it’s cold out...”

“Sunny you’re so hot it shouldn’t even matter! I’m surprise Jessica’s still alive, I mean how the house doesn’t burn down from your sheer hotness is beyond me,” Hyomin started. She her finger and placed it on Sunny’s bare thigh that wasn’t bandaged up and made a ‘sizzle’ sound.

“Stop being silly... I’m serious. I’ll be cold, we may have the heat on but I can’t sleep this way. I need my pajamas... please... Go get them, they’ll be in my room.” Sunny said. Hyomin sighed and quickly dashed to Sunny’s bedroom and grab a set of pajamas and came back in. “Thank you.”

“You ruin the moment. You just can’t share the fun can you?” Hyomin said jokingly as she helped Sunny into the PJ bottoms. Hyomin started to pull away at Sunny’s tank top but Sunny stopped her and asked what she was doing. “Taking your shirt off so I can put on your top.”

“I usually just wear it over though,” Sunny said with a smile. Hyomin held the top in her hand and undid the buttons. “You just want an excuse to see my topless...”

“Eh... n...... yes... I’m taking it off. Hands up now! Let’s go!” Hyomin said cheerfully. Sunny playfully resisted until Hyomin planted a kiss on Sunny’s lips which made her arms relax. Hyomin successfully pulled the tank top off. “Finally, I got my victory over you.”

Hyomin just stared at the sight of a topless Sunny for an unmeasurable of time with Sunny slightly giggling and laughing and telling her to hurry up already. Even with the sutures, scrapes and bruises it was a lovely sight for Hyomin, she wanted to milk as much of it as she could. Sunny slid into the top and Hyomin button up the buttons and then pushed Sunny gently into the bed and gave her a long and sensual kiss. Sunny’s breathing changed and was more labored, due to both the increased intimate romance of the kiss and the missing lung capacity. Hyomin’s hand slipped under Sunny’s top, between fabric and flesh and started to move up but then Sunny pulled away.

“We can’t! You’re always trying to seduced me!” Sunny said and slapped at Hyomin’s arms. “I’m tucked into bed. Stop being so naughty and erted!”

“Awww... okay... I’ll be going... sleep well okay... I miss you already,” Hyomin said and gave Sunny one last kiss on the forehead. “Goodnight!”

Jessica stood at the door having seen the entire incident and acted nonchalant and walked Hyomin to the door to let her out.

“Thanks so much for helping out Hyomin. Drive safe and take care! Bye bye!” Jessica said and closed and locked the door. She looked back towards her room and sighed. “It doesn’t get any easier.”