Love game.

Love game

 

It was quite in SNSD’s dorm that night. The girls were tired from practice and were sleeping peacefully until a phonecall broke the hell loose.

Taeyeon got a call saying one of the vans carrying SuJu members got into an accident and they were rushed to the hospital. She knew it wasn’t just any accident as her manager’s voice was strained and nervous.

She gathered up all the girls to inform them that they’re going to the hospital to check on their label-mates. Everyone looked worried and all of the 9 girls headed to the hospital.

Sunny was extremely scared. She didn’t know why but since the news of the accident came, her heart was aching.

Girls tried to avoid any kind of eye-contact with Sunny. Seohyun was crying her eyes out while Hyoyeon tried her best to comfort the maknae. Sunny knew something serious had happened and she has a hunch it’s got to do something with Kyuhyun.

Sunny couldn’t help but think about the tall, shy boy. Her heart was telling her that the guy was innocent and she should give him another chance.

But what about that list?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SNSD reached hospital and were greeted by stressed and sad faces of SuJu manager and leader. Taeyeon gathered her courage to ask.

“What exactly happened Oppa?”

“One of our vans met with an accident. Everyone in that van got away with minor injuries except for Heechul and Kyuhyun. Heechul has a cast on his leg and Kyu—“

SuJu leader couldn’t finish his sentence and broke down into tears. Jessica and Yoona tried calming him down.

“He’s in the ICU and is still unconscious. Doctor said he’s hurt the most” manager said. Everyone was dumbstruck. They could not imagine Kyuhyun in the worst state.

Sunny was hurt the most. She couldn’t stop her tears as she sank down on one of the chairs. Tiffany rushed to her side and comforted her while other members were comforting SuJu leader and other members. Tiffany had an idea about what might have happened. She had suspected it to be a silly misunderstanding between Kyuhyun and Sunny and prayed that her suspicion was right. She could not see the energy pill of SNSD crying her eyes out, looking miserable.

When SuJu members were somewhat settled Hyoyeon came to Sunny. She signalled Tiffany and the latter left after giving Sunny a tight hug and quick peck on her forehead.

"Sunny, Doctor have given permission to see Kyuhyun oppa. And we want you to go in first" Hyoyeon said.

"I don't think I should. Not after what happened. I cannot have this kind of feeling towards him. I was a fool" Sunny was still ademant.

"Then why are you crying?" Hyoyeon asked while pulling her close.

Sunny could do nothing but stare blankly. tears still flowing down her eyes.

"I talked to Hyukjae oppa. The jacket that Kyuhyun oppa wore that day belonged to him. You remember Me and Hyukki oppa went on a date last week? Well his hyungs made that list and gave it to Hyuk oppa as a joke".

Sunny looked at her with disbelief written all over her face. "Is this true Hyo?" Sunny wanted it to be the truth. She could not deny the feelings she had fpr Kyuhyun.

"Why would I lie?" Hyoyeon smiled and patted her back.

Sunny got up from the chair with a faint smile on her face.

"Hyo, take me to him".

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

A/n-Short chappie :(...So so so so very sorry to keep you waiting. I was really confused with what to do with this story. But I'll update last part asap. Please bear with me.