Love game

Love game

 

Level Three- Escape from Crazyness 

 

“He actually said that?” Sooyoung asked with bewildered expressions.

 

Sunny was in her dorm, surrounded by 8 girls, telling them what had happened with Kyuhyun.

 

“Umm yeah. He said he would like to have dinner with me.”

 

“And---“

 

“I said I need time to think so he gave me his number.”

 

“Time? TIME? Sunny he’s asking you out on a date not outright proposing you!” shouted Hyoyeon.

 

“But I’ve never thought of Kyuhyun oppa in that way. I mean he is cute and has good voice but that’s it”

 

“Unni, you should think seriously about Kyu oppa. He is a good guy. Also a nerd for sitting in his room playing on his PS. Maybe that’s why he never had a girlfriend till now!” sais Seohyun.

 

“Wait! He never had a girlfriend?” asked Tiffany.

 

“Umm no unni. I mean, he thinks of me as his good friend and he told me that himself. Once he did mention that he likes someone from our group but never took her name! Now we know who he liked for so long” answered Seohyun.

 

“So why didn’t he ask Sunny before?”

 

“I guess coz he was scared of rejection or maybe because he thought she likes Sungmin oppa.”

 

“Well that makes sense! Yah, Lee Sunkyu, what are you going to do?” asked Taeyeon.

 

“I don’t know!”

 

“Well maybe you should go with him Sunny-ah. He IS a good guy. And a gentleman too. I’m sure he’ll never let you down” Jessica said while patting Sunny on her back.

 

“Umm okay then. I think I shall text him saying Yes”.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

People called Cho Kyuhyun the evil maknae of SuJu, but right now he was miserable maknae. Asking out part had gone well but Sunny did not give a direct answer, instead she asked for time. He knew she’ll be telling her members about this and there’ll be 8 different suggestions, crazy enough to confuse Sunny.

 

He was about to go to SNSD dorm to apologize to her for asking out in the first place when his phone beeped.

 

From: Unknown number

Message: Oppa this is Sunny. I would like to have dinner with you.

 

He was smiling from ear-to-ear after reading the message. He jumped on his bed and fell off causing a big noise which attracted Leeteuk and Yesung to his room.

 

When they entered they saw Kyuhyun on the floor, holding is foot and laughing. Leeteuk was the first to speak-

 

“Omo, Kyu! Are you high?? Are you drunk? You are not doing weird things are you?”

 

“Hyung for haven’s sake calm down. I think Kyu fell of the bed and hurt his foot and I’m sure he is not into weird things except for online games!” Yesung again acted like a sane one.

 

“She said yes! She said yes! SHE SAID YES!!!!” Kyuhyun was shouting now.

 

“Who sai—Omo did you ask Sunny?”

 

“Oh Kyu! I’m so proud of you!! You asked her out! Rather than being a creep you asked her out!”

 

“Alright Teukie hyung, no need to insult me while praising. She said yes and I’ll be taking her to dinner tomorrow evening. I texted her place and time. And I fell of the bed and hurt my foot badly, thanks for asking!”

 

“Oooh that’s bad, still nice wok boy! But wait! What are you going to wear?” Leeteuk said looking worried.

 

“I know! I know! He should wear something in green, coz that’s the color of reptiles and they are nice!” said Yesung. Yes he shifted from ‘Sane mode’ to ‘Reptile-fanatic mode’ in a matter of seconds.

 

“Noooo. He should wear something pretty! But first we need to take him to a parlor. Look at those eyebrows and that bush on his head!” shouted Leeteuk.

 

“Alright both of you, I’m not wearing green and certainly not anything pretty! I know just the right person for wardrobe questions!”

 

The trio stormed out (with Kyuhyun limping and YeTeuk shouting) of Kyuhyun’s room and went to SiChul’s shared room. Siwon was out with his family and unfortunately Heechul was persistent enough to know the reason of Kyuhyun’s sudden need to look handsome.

 

“So, Lee Sunkyu eh? Good job. The girl is good” Heechul encouraged.

 

“Thank you hyung! I know! But really want something nice to wear for tomorrow.”

 

“Hmm nice you say? How about we color your hair red and put on gray clothes on you? Or how about a big bow??”

 

“Big bow sounds so pretty!”

 

“But I still want him to wear green!”

 

Kyuhyun knew he was at right place but at wrong time with wrong people. He prayed that Siwon would come and help him out.

 

Fortunately his prayers were answered and Siwon came in looking handsome as ever. While YeTeukChul were fighting over bow and parlor names, he begged for Siwon’s help. Siwon happily agreed to help his dongsaeng  and promised to make him look handsome.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

SNSD’s dorm wasn’t particularly silent that evening.

 

Wardrobe problems were at SNSD dorm as well. Every girl wanted to dress Sunny up in the clothes of her choice. While Tiffany voted for everything in pink, Taeyeon and Sooyoung went for tux, Jessica picked out all the blue clothes for her while Yuri, Yoona and Hyoyeon were firm on ‘gangsta’ look.

 

Maknae indeed was silent throughout this ruckus. As shouting went up an unbearable notch, Sunny shouted, telling them to shut the hell up and turned to the maknae.

 

“What do you think Sehyun-ah? What should I wear?”

 

Sunny instantly regretted asking her the question.

 

“Wear something cute unni. Like keroro t-shirt! Boys like cute!”

 

“She is going on a date Seohyun, not a Play-date!” snapped Jessica.

 

“Ooh okay! Then you should wear something y unni. Like something in red and black. I remember how Yong oppa went crazy when I wore a red ling—

 

“MAKNAE! She’s going out for dinner! Just Dinner and not a capade!”  shouted Teayeon.

 

“Alright enough everyone! Sunny-ah wear something pretty but something you are comfortable in” Ice princess to the rescue.

 

“Thanks unni” Sunny sighed. As the matter was solved everyone went to their rooms.

 

 

 

Later in TaeNy’s room-

 

“Wow Tiffany, I’m telling you the maknae is something! That girl has a lot hidden under that schoolgirl look of hers!” Taeyeon said while flipping pages of a magazine.

 

“Yeah I know. Now care to look up and appreciate the schoolgirl look I’ve put on for you?” Tiffany said while twirling around in super-short skirt and knee high socks.

 

 

SNSD’s dorm was not silent during the night either!