Love game

Love game

A/N- Sorry for late update and such short chapter and thank you for subscribing and waiting.

There'll be one more chapter and that'll end the story. As I said I'm new so I'm really lost when it comes to extending any fic.

I'll be writing more in future. Please leave suggestions wherever you think improvement is required.

Thank you again.

 

 

 

Level five- Battleground of love (The misunderstanding)

 

Sunny’s life had become more miserable since she found out the list in Kyuhyun’s jacket pocket. All she wanted was someone to love her with all her heart, but that didn’t seem to happen.

 

She shut herself in her room, refusing to go out. Everyone; including Kyuhyun tried calling her but she switched her cellphone off.

 

Trusting a guy, going out on a date with him was a big thing for her, something she had never done in her life, but Kyuhyun ruined that as well.

 

He may be handsome and all but he’s NOT a gentleman, he’s just like any other sick guy!

 

Sunny almost swore that she would never date anyone, never love anyone. She knew she did not fall in love with him, but she did start to have feelings for him. His cuteness, his nervousness, his everything was perfect in her eyes. She would have thought about it seriously if she’d been given chance.

 

If he didn’t have that list……..

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kyuhyun was extremely confused as to why Sunny was not returning his calls. She had switched off her phone and had locked herself in her room. He tried hard to remember what wrong he did on the date but he came up with nothing.

 

She had a good time, I’m sure! Then why is she doing this?

 

His chain of thoughts broke when Eunhyuk entered his room.

 

“Hey Kyu, have you seen my jacket?”

 

“Your jacket? No!”

 

“But you wore that when you went on your date with Sunny!”

 

“That was your jacket?”

 

“Umm yeah, Siwon had borrowed it from me for you. Don’t tell me you lost it!”

 

“No hyung, it’s with Sunny. I gave her that as it rained that night and she was cold. I can ask her to give it back but she has locked herself up in her room and not answering my calls.”

 

“Really, wh—

 

Eunhyuk’s question was cut short when their leader came to tell them that they have a schedule.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

SuJu members were enjoying break during their schedule when Eunhyuk decided to call his girlfriend, Hyoyeon.

 

“Hey Hyo, how’s my dancing queen?”

 

“I’m fine oppa! How are you?”

 

“If you’re fine then why is your voice so stressed? What happened?”

 

“Oppa, since the date with Kyuhyun, Sunny has locked herself up in her room. She’s not come out or answered anyone’s calls. Do you know what happened on the date?”

 

“Oh is it so? But Kyu said that date went really good and she was enjoying herself. Oh, by the way Kyu wore my jacket that day so can you get in from Sunny and give it to me tomorrow?”

 

“Sure oppa!”

 

“And hey, you wanted to know why I was so red faced on our date right? Well, just as a prank boys made a list of things ‘to do on a date’ and they put it in my jacket pocket. It has a y thing enlisted, but Hyo please don’t panic when you read it. I loved you since the first time I laid my eyes on you and there’s more emotional touch to it than physical. Not that I don’t like your curves..hehe”

 

“Aigoo Oppa..you’re so bad!”

 

“So my Hyo is angry coz I said I like her y curves?”

 

“Hehe anio oppa..but wait did you take out that list when you went to the dorm after our date?”

 

“I don’t think so! I think I forgot! Why?”

 

“Gosh oppa! I think Sunny found that list and maybe she thought Kyuhyun oppa made the list and maybe that’s why she’s angry!”

 

“That’s bad. Kyu is a gentleman amongst us Hyo. He’s never dated before and every member of SuJu knows that he’s deeply in love with Sunny. It’s just that he seems a bit dork and is very shy. Please clear the misunderstanding between them Hyo. Both of them are hurt because of this stupid thing.”

 

“Arasso oppa. Tell Kyu oppa not to worry anymore. Love you. Bye.”

 

“Eh? No kiss??”

 

“Why are you so y oppa? You know I don’t like indirect kisses.”

 

“Wha—

 

“Hehe, bye oppa”.

 

 

I’ve got to tell Sunny!!! Fast!