Love game

Love game

 

Level One- Damsel in Distress/ Knight in Distress?

Lee Sunny was happy with her life.  Till now it had been perfect. She was beautiful, cute, had a lovely family, was part of SNSD and had 8 caring sisters. There was only one thing missing, her love life. Yes, she did not have a love life as she’d never been in a relationship and that was just sad.

 

This was getting to her more because all of her 8 sisters had found the one to spend the whole life with. Well there were occasional doubts about the person being the one, and there were change of opinions, crush and speed-dials but all in all they were happy.

 

Sitting in her dorm she was playing on her DS and trying to avert her mind from the noise coming from Taeyeon-Tiffany’s shared room. It sounded as if someone was getting beaten and anyone could have guessed it being a puppy depending on the loud whimpers, but Sunny knew it was otherwise. The two hardcore lovers were really getting down to some hardcore stuff. She knew, the following morning both will be walking funny while Taeyeon blaming Tiffany and Tiffany blaming Lady Marmalade performances.

 

Are they switching their roles?

 

Sunny’s question was answered in affirmative when Taeyeon tip-toed out of the room to get some water and almost dropped the glass after “Kim Taeyeon , get your ert here right now!” was bellowed from the room.

 

Sunny snickered and Taeyeon questioningly raised eyebrows.

 

“You two are worse than rabbits, Taeyeon-ah”.

 

“Oh yeah? And you have a sad life, Lee Sunkyu!” Tiffany answered and pulled Taeyeon forcefully in the room.

 

Sunny frowned but couldn’t deny the fact. She did have a sad life. She was 22 and no boy had kissed her on the cheek, let alone lips. She has got to find a guy and that too soon!

 

Did that come out desperate? Meh, who cares! It’s alright to sound desperate when you’re 24x7 surrounded by lovesick, girls.

 

Sunny knew she just couldn’t ‘find the guy and fall in love’. She was serious when it came to things like that. She was never an aegyo queen behind the cameras. She was calm, composed and had better presence of mind than the other 8. She gave the credit to her yet untainted mind.

 

I can’t live like this. Even maknae has got a boyfriend. God knows what she does on her dates when she comes back wearing that mysterious look and a scarf around her neck!

 

Sunny’s thoughts were disturbed when agitated Ice princess stormed into the dorm.

 

“Ugh! Soo is unsatiable!”

 

Sunny almost choked on air when she heard the words.

 

“What? But I thought you liked it!”

 

“Not when she’s spending my money”.

 

“Now why would Soo spend your money in bed Sica?”

 

“I was talking about her never ending hunger for food you thickhead! Get your mind outta gutter.”

 

Before Sunny could get more verbally abused Sooyoung came to her rescue and dragged Jessica to their shared room muttering something on the lines of….’do I ever complain about your whims in bed you dumb blonde..’

 

Sunny was about to make another snide remark but was cut short after “ Aigoo you’re so cute Khun Oppa! Say that again.” Yes yuri had returned from her schedule and was getting all lovey-dovey with her boyfriend.

 

My life !!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“We have to find you a girlfriend, Kyu. No high-maintenance and long lasting. ASAP!”

 

“Okay Teukie Hyung, we are talking about finding a girlfriend not getting another playing console. Slow down a bit”.

 

“But I can’t see my Kyuhyunnie alone anymore.”

 

“Alright, that’s it! Snap out of Umma mode hyung, you’re creeping us out.”

 

“No I’m not!”

“Yes you are!”

 

“NO IM NOT! See Kyu is not complaining!”

 

“Coz he’s not listening hyung! “

 

“Or maybe he’s ignoring you’re comments Yesungie!”

 

“Oh My! How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that!?!”

 

“But you’re my Yesungie!”

 

“No I’m not!”

 

“Yes you are!”

 

“NO IM N—

 

“Cut it both of you! Teukie hyung, Yesung hyung I know you care for me but no need to flip out! Besides there’s someone I like!” SuJu maknae Kyuhyun interrupted the never ending argument between his two group members.

 

“I hope it’s not Seo. You have no idea but that girl is and fortunately taken.” Said Yesung while all Leeteuk could do was chant “Please don’t be gay, please don’t be gay!”

 

 

“Hyungs I’m not gay and I don’t like Seo. But the girl is sure from the same group!”