Love game

Love game

 

Level Two- Revelation, situation and solutions!

“Hyungs I like Sunny…very much” Whispered Kyuhyun.

 

Leeteuk narrowed his eyes “Like as in like her, like her or like as in Whoa nice assets like her?”

 

“One more vulgar remark and I’ll blast you with a plasma grenade!” Warned Kyuhyun.

 

“Okay, settle down. So you like Sunny, then what’s the problem? Why don’t you go and ask her out?” Yesung seemed to be the elder at that moment.

 

“The problem is I don’t know if she likes me back! I’m not good with words hyung but I like her so much that I’ll cheat and deliberately lose to her in warcraft!” With that the maknae retreated to his console leaving his hyungs lost for words.

 

After minutes of silence Leeteuk mumbled “He’s in love alright”.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was a usual day in SNSD and SuJu dorm.  People were running around almost half , bumping into each other, shouting, fussing, kissing and so on.

 

Today both groups were coming together for a photoshoot for a clothing range. There was excitement in the air but for Cho Kyuhyun this was a horrible day. Not that he was unhappy, nope. This was his chance to be around Sunny but he couldn’t stop getting nervous. He had changed his shirt 5 times since morning and had made himself the of jokes.

 

“Wow Kyu, you’re worse than a girl!”

 

“Poor Kyu was sooo sweaty he had to change 5 shirts!”

 

“It’s a weird thing, ain’t it boys?”

 

“Nope, it’s a Kyu thing! You’re like your own shower!”

 

“Wookie stop watching Twilight for God’s sake!”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The groups reached the studio and after greetings and refreshments photoshoot began. Everythin was going on alright. Kyuhyun had to get some photos with Seohyun, some with his fellow band members and that’s all. He was about to reach for his game console when the photographer called him for a couple pic. Everything was normal until he saw Sunny standing in front of the camera, waiting for him.

 

His world stopped. She was looking beautiful and he couldn’t get his eyes off of her. All he wanted to do was hold the girl in arms for endless moments and feel their hearts beating in unison.

 

“Kyuhyun-sshi, please stand in front of camera behind Sunny-sshi” said the photographer.

 

‘what’s the problem? Why don’t you go and ask her out?’  Yesung’s words kept ringing in his ears when he heard someone ask “What’s the problem?”

 

“Nothing. I’ll go and ask her out” he mumbled absent-mindedly.

 

Thankfully he was brought back to reality due to Leeteuk’s high pitch laugh. Kyuhyun muttered an apology and moved in front of the camera.

 

“Alright. Now Kyuhyun-sshi hold Sunny-sshi from behind” said the photographer.

 

“WHAT??”

 

“Yes put your arms around her waist and look happy.”

 

Yesung snickered and whispered into Leeteuk’s ear “holding her and looking happy won’t be a problem for Kyu, aye hyung?”

 

He hold her with trembling hands and gulped a large lump in his throat. He was shaking so much that Sunny looked back at him worriedly. A small smile crept on his lips as he felt half of his dream coming true. At the same time someone cracked a  joke and Sunny looked at the camera while laughing.

 

The photo came out great.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun was sitting on his bed staring at the picture of him and Sunny.

 

‘In moments like these bad habits like hacking come to use’ he thought.

 

What he didn’t realize was a figure that had stealthily crept inside his room and had positioned himself behind.

 

“AIGOO Kyu, how come you have that picture?”

 

Kyuhyun lept 2 feet in the air due to shock.

 

“Teuk hyung I swear someday you’re gonna give me a heart-attack with that voice of yours!”

 

“Don’t be like that Kyuhyunnie, I would never kill you”.

 

“Stop it hyung. Don’t you have Kangin hyung to attend to?”

 

“Alright boy, just because I’m in love with Kangin doesn’t mean I’m 100% girlish. Besides I came to ask you if you’re okay but seeing that attitude I think you’re more than okay!” snapped Leeteuk.

 

“Mianhe hyung, I didn’t mean to snap. It’s just that I’m so lost and I don’t know hat to do” said Kyuhyun looking at the ground.

 

Leeteuk’s gaze softened. He sat beside Kyuhyun and put his arms around the latter’s shoulder and said “Listen Kyu, she’ll never know if you don’t tell her”.

 

“But what if she doesn’t like me back?”

 

“Now that you won’t know unless you tell her that you like her.”

 

“I don’t get it!”

 

“Aish! Okay, why don’t you ask Sunny out like a normal boy rather than being a creeper seeing her photo? I’m sure she’ll say yes”

 

“How do you know that hyung? I’m sure she doesn’t think of me that way. Besides I don’t think I’m her type” said Kyuhyun frustratingly.

 

“Listen to me this once Kyu. Any girl, I repeat, any girl would be lucky to have you. If you don’t confess you’ll be mourning over a love that was never complete for the rest of your life. This is your chance Kyu. Take it before someone else steals her away. Just take her out to a dinner. Nothing fancy but nice enough to woo her, alright?”

 

“Thanks hyung!”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SuJu and SNSD were in SM building for their respective rehearsals. Kyuhyun was feeling confident and he was determined to ask Sunny out today.

 

Walking down the corridor he saw Sunny alone and was about to approach her when Jessica snatched her away. Then he waited for common lunch-break but managers cancelled it and took them out for luch, at different places. He almost gave up. Walking down the corridor he sighed ‘Iguess I’ll never have a chance’.

 

Just as he was turning to left to go into their practice room someone bumped into him, Hard. The impact sent both of them to the floor.

 

Kyuhyun groaned and opened his eyes only to find a pair of amused eyes staring back at him. It was Sunny. And she was in his arms. And he swore he could feel their hearts beating in unison.

 

Sunny blushed and quickly got up saying “Mianhe oppa. I wasn’t looking where I was going”.

 

“No it’s alright. It was nice actually”.

 

“Huh?”

 

“NO. I mean you’re nice”.

 

“Umm oppa are you alright?”

 

“Yeah yeah I’m fine. Actually I’m great!”

 

“O-kay! I’ll leave then. Bye oppa.”

 

Kyuhyun suddenly realized this was strike three and if he did not act he’ll be out.

 

“Wait Sunny, there’s something I want to ask you.”

 

“Nae oppa..”

 

“Well I was thinking that you like to eat out and so do I. Plus I read that Seohyun doesn’t let you eat junk food. You said that in an interview right? Yes you did..I watch all of your interviews and performances. I know it’s creepy but—

 

“Yeah it is!”

 

“What? No it’s not! What I mean is..umm.. well.. you see I like to eat out and so do you—

 

“Oppa you said that already!”

 

 

 

“Oh yeah I did, didn’t I? So I was saying umm..