Chapter 14

Until You're Mine

 

When Sooyoung dancing with Junho,she look at Junsu while Junho look at Suzy.Suzy look at Junho,Wooyoung look at Suzy,Taecyeon look at Suzy.

“Change partner..I’ll be back,Joo.”,Chansung said.

“Okay,I will wait for you”,Joo said.

Suzy dance with Junho,Sooyoung dance with Junsu.When Suzy dance with Junho,they dance with feeling.

“Junho,you’re so handsome tonight.”,Suzy said.

“Suzy,you look beautiful tonight.”Junho said.

Junsu look Sunny when he dance with Sooyoung.Sooyoung feel jealous.

“Junsu oppa,what’re you looking for?You watch Sunny,right?”,Sooyoung said.

“I watch Sunny because she’s so beautiful tonight.”Junsu said.

When wooyoung dance with Seohyun,they feel like they loved each other.

“Seohyun,I’m so sorry because I have with you too early.Because of that,I realized that I love you”,Wooyoung said.

“Wooyoung,its long time story.When you always see Kyungsan,I can feel you’re father for Kyungsan.I love you,Wooyoung”,Seohyun.

Chansung announced back to your partner.They back to their real partner.When Junho back to dance with Sooyoung,they feel sad.

“Sooyoung,why you’re sad?”,Junho said.

“Junsu oppa said Sunny is beautiful.Why he don’t look at me.I’m so upset”,Sooyoung said.

“Oh..really?Okay”,Junho said.

“About you,why you’re sad after you dance with Suzy?You still love her right?”Sooyoung said.

“Its true.I love Suzy.But Wooyoung said she love someone else.Now,I have you.You’re my everything.i can’t live without you”,Junho said.

“I still love Junsu.Thanks because you always have time for me.”,Sooyoung said.They kissed for the second time.

Suddenly,someone opened the door,its Sooyoung’s mother and Junho’s father.They shocked.

“Lee Junho,Choi Sooyoung,you can’t do that.I will not have permission to be couple”,Mr.Lee said

“Appa,why you said like that?”,Junho said.

“Its because you’re twin.Junho and Sooyoung are twin.”,Mrs.Choi

“What about me,appa?Oppa and I are sibling right?”Jiyeon said.

“Jiyeon,you’re not sister for Junho.”,Mr.lee said

“Appa…I hate you”,Jiyeon said.Taecyeon hugged Jiyeon tightly.

“I know Suzy’s sister have same face like Sooyoung.Junho love Suzy.I want Suzy and Junho together not Sooyoung and Junho.I already give permission to them.”,Mrs.Choi said.

“As you know,Junho.I really hate MrsChoi because she have another man behind me.Mrs.choi is your mother.”,Mr.Lee said.

“But appa,I already love Sooyoung…we want to get married.I don’t care if we’re twin”,Junho said.

They want to fight again.Suzy don’t want see father and son fight.Suzy holding Junho’s hand to go out from that place.They go to their favourite place.

“Suzy,why you holding my hand?”Junho said.

“I don’t want you fight with your father.You and Sooyoung are twin.Please listen what they said.I begged you”,Suzy said with crying

“I know but I love Sooyoung.Suzy,why you crying?”Junho said.

“Nothing…I just want advice to you.”,Suzy said,When she heard that Junho love Sooyoung,her heart really hurt.

“You lie to me,right?I know you lied to me.Wooyoung tell me,you don’t love him anymore.You love someone else.Who is it?”Junho said.

“Yes,I love someone else.but he love someone else too.I think I should let get this feeling away”,Suzy said.

“Okay,if you don’t want tell me,I want to die.I want always  together with  Sooyoung.”,Junho tricked

“Please don’t do that.Okay,I will tell you”,Suzy said.Junho want to hugged Suzy.

“Okay,you can tell me when we hugging each other.”,Junho said with romantic tone.

“Actually,I love you,Lee Junho.Since we acting to be couple.I feel I don’t love Wooyoung anymore.When I see you and Sooyoung,my heart feel so hurt.”,Suzy said.

“What??I love you too.its not brother love sister.Its love feeling.Love Couple feeling.I love you before I love Sooyoung,your sister.After that I know,you and Wooyoung love each other.I let my feeling go away.”Junho said.

“I really want to crying because we cannot be together.You love Sooyoung,right?”,Suzy said.She want to go away from that place.Suddenly,someone hug her from behind.

“Suzy,please don’t go.I need you here.I really want to cry but I don’t have accompanied.I love you more than I love Choi Sooyoung.Please be with me”,Junho said.

“Okay,You can crying now.I will not leave you again.”,Suzy said.Junho crying.After that,they should back to that party.

“Junho,we should back to that party.I want everyone don’t know about us.Lets it secret.”,Suzy said.

“Okay,Suzy.Can I official kiss you?”,Junho said.

“Sure,you can,”Suzy said.They kissing for third time.After they kissed,they back to that party.Everyone worried about Junho and Suzy.

“Junho,where are you going?Suzy,why you holding my boyfriend’s hand?”,Sooyoung said.

“I’m so sorry,Sooyoung.I just give him advice.I know he love you but its true,you and he are twin.”,Suzy said.

“2PM,Miss A,lets go home,tomorrow,we have promotion album at Busan right?”,Junho said.He avoid to see Sooyoung’s eyes.

“Okay,I’m so sorry girl.We have to go now,”,Chansung said with holding Joo’s  hand.

“Seohyun,Kyungsan…I have to go now..I miss you,”,Wooyoung said with kiss his family.

“Sunny,I have to go now,if you’re lonely,you will text me,okay.”,Junsu said.

They back to their hostel.At SNSD dorm,Sooyoung don’t talk to her mother.Junho’s father back to his family at Seoul.At 2PM’s car,Junho feel happy.Another member worried about Junho.

“Junho,why you feel happy?Tell me..I’m your cousin”,Wooyoung said.

“Tell me too,”,Taecyeon said.’

“Nothing,I just happy,we’re twin.I only have little feeling to Sooyoung.Its like brother and sister feeling.”,Junho said.

“I think you have another reason..Its about Suzy,right?”Wooyoung said.He really know about his cousin.

“Suzy??Nothing about Suzy.She just advice me to forget sooyoung.Just it”,Junho said.

“Okay,you don’t want tell me…I will ask Suzy about it.I know you lied to me”,Wooyoung said.

“Hyung,its secret.I don’t want tell you.”,Junho said.

“Junho,we’re like family,if you have problem,we can help you.”,Taecyeon said.

Suddenly,Junho’s phone vibrating.He think Suzy call him.Its not Suzy,its his father.

“Hello appa.why you calling me?”Junho said.

“I just want tell you,Jiyeon will married with Yunho.Please tell Jiyeon’s boyfriend..he is not suitable for our family”,Mr.Lee said.

“What??Jiyeon will married with another guy??”Junho said.Taecyeon shocked.He loved Jiyeon so much.

“I don’t want you come to that wedding.”,Mr.Lee said.

“Appa…..”,Junho said.Mr.Lee ended the conversation.

“Taecyeon,Jiyeon will marry with yunho.What should I do?I love my sister”,Junho said.

“What??Jiyeon…I love her so much.Why your family not approve my relationship?”Taecyeon said.

“I don’t know hyung”,Junho said with crying.

“Junho,please be patience.You will have time for Jiyeon.She only your sister”,Chansung said.

“Taecyeon,please let her go.i know you love my sister so much”,Junho said.