A Broken Love

Until You're Mine

 

Wooyoung immediately wear his clothes at first.He want to explain everything to her.He leaves Seohyun alone in that place.He don’t care about Seohyun.He just care about Suzy.Suddenly,he saw Kyuhyun hugged Suzy tightly.He don’t know how to do about it now.

Jang Wooyoung,please relaxed now.Maybe she just shocked,”He thought.Junho see Wooyoung already in that place.

“Wooyoung? You makes Suzy crying?.I already promise to Sooyoung.You know?,”He thought.Then,Suzy started to talking with Kyuhyun.

“Kyu,Wooyoung really a bad guy.I thought he is nice guy.He really care about me after Taecyeon leaves me that time.He hurting me right now,”She cried.

“What do you mean,Suzy? Oh ya..that time when Taecyeon lied to Suzy about his new girlfriend..,”Junho thought.

“Suzy,do you love Wooyoung?,”Kyuhyun asked.Wooyoung keep listened the conversation.Junho also want to know about it too.

“Yes I do.Since we’re together,he always make me blushing without knowing,”She confessed.Then she crying again.

“I love you more than that,Suzy.Why I don’t know about that?,”Wooyoung thought.He should confessing his love now.Suddenly he get phone call from his mother.

“Wooyoung-ya,we will send you in Japan…you should study more better than here.You will go to there next week.If you don’t go,Suzy will die,”Mrs.Jang said.He trying to saying something but his mother already ended the conversation.

“I can’t leave her.We’re going to together real soon but my family want I go to study abroad,”He thought.

“Suzy..you still don’t know about Taec.He lied to you.He just act that time.I know everything about it.Wooyoung-ah,she loves you.I hope you also love her too,”Junho thought.Wooyoung started to dial Suzy’s phone number.Then,she picked up the phone.

“Hello,Suzy-ah.I need to talk with you.I will meet  you at our favourite café.Tomorrow,okay?”Wooyoung said.

“Okay Wooyoung,”She ended the conversation.Then Wooyoung leaved the place.Junho still hides in somewhere.

“Kyuhyuh-ah,maybe I should confess it to him,”She asked.

“Yes you should,Suzy,”He answered it.

“I know Suzy,you will not love me because of your sister died.Its all my fault,”Junho cried.Next day,Suzy already waited Wooyoung at their favourite café.Junho also there.He followed Suzy since yesterday.Then,Wooyoung comes with  overseas bag.Its look like he will go to Japan now.Actually,he will go there today.They still not talked each other.After one minutes,Suzy started to talk.

“Where are you will going?,”Suzy curious.

“ Today,I will go to Japan for study abroad.Actually,I don’t want to go.I just want to stay with you here but my mother already blackmailed to me..If you don’t go,Suzy will died,”He explained.

“So you will leave me like Taec did to me?,”Suzy started to cried.

“Oh,Wooyoung will study abroad.Don’t worry hyung.I will protect Suzy here,”Junho thought.

“Yes but I had to do it.I don’t want die because of me.Suzy,I love you since our first met.I’m too shy to confessed it but you already become Taecyeon’s girlfriend that time.I just can become your friend.I followed you everywhere  since that day,”He confessed.

“Yah,are you erted?,”She makes a joke.He just accepted on it.

“If you love me,why you letting me saw Taecyeon that times?,”She asked.

“Actually that time,I also don’t know.If you saw it,you will get hurt.If you don’t saw it,you will worried more about where is he that time,”He explained.She suddenly grabbed his hand for make he feeling better.

“Wooyoung-ah,I love you too,”Finally she confessed it.They are happy but one person feeling not good.The person was Junho.

“Congratulation for both of you,”He thought.He leave the café with sad feeling.

“I realized about it after I saw you with Seohyun.I really mad that times.Honestly,my heart was broken that time,”She said.He don’t know how to react it because of he made Suzy sad.

“About that times?Actually,that was from Seohyun plans.She realized that I love you when Kyuhyun entered our class that times.Honestly,I can’t control my jealously when you close with other guy,”He explained about the plan.She poked on his cheek.

“I don’t know that you are jealous too much,”She said.

“Then,she asked me to kiss her in that building but I took it too much until I did it with her.I’m so sorry,Suzy-ah,”He asked the apologized.

“Oh..Thank you for telling the truth,Wooyoung-ah.Before you go,let me replaced the kiss on your lips,”She smiled brightly.

“I don’t know that you are really cute,”He mess her hair.Suddenly,he kissed Suzy.Thats their first kiss ever.

“Suzy-ah,today I will going to leave you.If you miss me,you can called me by phone,”He suggested.

“Okay my prince,”She smiled brightly.After that day,Suzy and Wooyoung always contacted each other.Every night,he will called Suzy for saying ‘Good Night and I love you’.Because of their confession between Suzy and Wooyoung,Junho don’t followed Suzy anymore.His mother worried about his health.He feel more upset than before.He don’t like to hear his mother nagging.So he leaves his house for letting his sadness gone.He went to Illsan beach.There are beautiful scenery.

“Sooyoung,I’m so sorry that I can’t fulfill your last request.The reason is I love your sister but she already being together with my cousin,Wooyoung.Even he once called me bad guy because I make girl crying,”He confessed.He walked with sadness to the sea.That times,Suzy want to go her sister’s grave because of she missed her a lot.Suddenly,she saw someone need help in the sea.She immediately save the person.After she reached at the beach,she realized that the person is Junho.

“Why he is so stupid?,”She screamed.He still not awake from dying.

“Maybe he still feel guilty about Sooyoung,”She thought.