Bad Plan

Until You're Mine

“Yah Woo,can you not speak too aloud?Everyone can heard your voice,”She whispered.Their body position are weird.Teacher Kang realized about them.He don’t like his student performance in school will not good because of love.

“Both of you?Wooyoung and Suzy?? If you want to do lovey dovey things,please not do it in your class.Jang Wooyoung,can you exchanged your seat?You will seat beside Seohyun.Kyuhyun,you will seat beside Suzy,”Teacher Kang instructions.Wooyoung’s face expression really changed because of his jealous.When the lesson already started,Wooyoung can’t stand with his feeling anymore.

“Woo,I know you love Suzy.Please control your feeling,”Seohyun whispered.

“Yes I do,I love Suzy but I can’t control my jealous into that guy.I saw their eyes meet just now,”He explained.

“Don’t worry Woo,I already had good plans.We will do it after we finished the school,”She smiled brightly.

The school bell is ringing.Seohyun told everything to Wooyoung about her plans.She just don’t want her crush in relationship with her best friend,Suzy.

“The Kiss?I can’t kiss anyone except Suzy!!”Wooyoung seem not like the plans.

“Woo,you want Suzy or not?I know my best friend really well.I think she loves Kyuhyun right now,”She explained.Now the plan started.Wooyoung sent messaged to Suzy.

 

 

To Suzy,

Lets meet in the building in front of your house.I will waiting you there.I need to talk with you.

From Wooyoung.

 

 

“Seo,I already done it,”He told Seohyun.That times,Junho remembered his girlfriend last request is to protect Suzy.Then,He followed Suzy from school.Even he also loves Suzy that time.

“Why Suzy want to go this buildings?”Junho thought.

Suddenly,she stand shockedly.He wonder why she become like that.

“Is that my cousin??Wooyoung??Why he kissed another girl?Why she cried??”He thought.

“Woo,is that important things that you want to tell me??That you have with my best friend ??”She screamed.Then she leaved the place.

“Woo,why you did that?I just told you to kiss me?not have with me?”Seohyun covered her body with her clothes.Wooyoung can’t think very well now.Then,Kyuhyun suddenly walked infront of the building.He saw Suji crying.He hugged Suzy for make she feel better.Junho still there for protect Suzy.

“Suzy,please don’t cry.How dare you,Woo..make Suzy crying??I wonder why Suzy crying when she see Wooyoung with that guy?Is she loves Wooyoung now?